You now remember Kobe scored 60 in his last game

>you now remember Kobe scored 60 in his last game
>that was almost 2 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=leFVCYaTDvE

Hold me bros. The NBA actually went to shit when he retired.

please respond

I agree.

I lived through showtime, boston, bad boys, the rise of mike-j, the rockets, Knicks, spurs, shaq & penny, shaq & kobe, le3-5, and now this shit they call basketball now. Feels bad mane

>you now remember Kobe's accuser was full of shit and suffered a drug overdose after doing a bag of cocaine a few years ago

Don't ever sleep with white american women if you don't want to be set up and framed

dam u fine girl whats ur name?

>still didnt shoot 50 percent because he shot 50 fucking times

You now remember Kobe missed more FG attempts than anyone in NBA history.

You now realize that LeBron would have to miss every FG attempt for the next three seasons to equal Kobe's record of futility

If Lebitch can play until the age Kobr retired, he'll beat Kobr's record, too.

1. Has NBA record most missed shots in the regular season.
2. Has NBA record most missed game winners.
3. Has NBA record most missed buzzer beaters.
4. Has NBA record worst shot attempt to assist ratio.
5. Has NBA record as the only Finals MVP to not shoot above 50% in a single Finals game (he did it in 2009 and 2010).
6. Has NBA record worst shooting performance by any Finals MVP in history (40% shooting).
7. Of the top 10 scorers of all time Kobe has the lowest shooting percentage.
8. There are only 13 games in history where someone shot below 50% to reach 50 points. Kobe is responsible for 7 of those 13 games.
9. Has NBA record most missed shots in a playoff series (all time leader in missed shots in the playoffs).
10. Has NBA record most missed shots in a Finals (all time leader in missed shots in the NBA Finals).
11. Shoots 7/28 (25%) in the last 24 seconds in his postseason career to tie or take the lead.
12. Shoots 5/22 (23%) in the last 10 seconds in his postseason career to tie or take the lead.
13. Shot a combined 22/74 (30%) in the fourth quarters of the 2009 and 2010 NBA Finals.
14. Has 69 playoff games shooting less than 40% from the field.
15. Has 16 playoff games shooting less than 30% from the field.
16. Has only 1 regular season MVP playing in a total of 20 seasons.
17. Has never shot 50% or above from the field in the regular season or playoffs in his entire career.

Damn bros, when will we have a chucking inefficient scorer like him again?

seething that Kobr played like an alpha and will forever have more rings than lebeta despite lebronze playing like a bitch his whole career.

The only thing you can say Kobe is best at is missing shots. How fucking sad is that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If anything, doesn't that prove that trying a lot beats being an efficient coward?

Stick to soccer you stupid beaner.

Who cares about percentages if you win the title, you stupid nerd?

anyone who says kobe isnt one of the greats probably isn't old enough to remember his early 00s dominance

There's a reason Kobe needed an efficient bigman to win. He needs someone to rebound his misses and shoot a high percentage to offset his chucking. Kobe without an elite center is a first round exit/missing playoffs.

id rather chuck my way to 5 chips than to pussy foot into 1.

>anyone who says kobe isnt one of the greats probably is old enough to remember him piggybacking off Shaq to win rings

>X without an elite Y is a first round exit/missing playoffs.

Replace X and Y with any number of HoF that played together on significant teams.

I'VE BEEN HATIN YOU

>LeBron with a bunch of bums
>second seed and a finals appearance, multiple MVPs
>Kobe with a bunch of bums
>fishing during April

The day the nba died.

>Kobe's last game
>took 50 (fifty) shots for 60 (sixty) points
>6-21 on 3s

What a perfect ending to his career, the dude is ass, he plays heroball to statpad then acts like he's Jordan shooting a high %

The funny thing is I remember he got jealous of Gilbert Arenas and said he just chucked shots and didn't have a conscience

>bum teams
>second seed and a finals appearance
funny thing is i dont know if youre talking about 2007 or 2017. Except for the first two Heatle teams theyve all been bums. The Cavs are the most irrelevant franchise in the last generation if a ping pong ball doesnt bounce the right way one night in 2003

damn how old are you

dis nigga put up SIXTY
ughnnn he put in dat WORK nigga uugghnn nigga get PAID NIGGA

I spent my childhood despising Kobr more than anyone in this thread and even I know you're a dumb faggot

only stat that matters is 5 (five) rings you little bitch

1. 60 points on 50 shots is actually efficient and if you could do it every game you would.
2. They were actually losing that game by double digits. His 60 points weren't hollow, they won them that game.
3. 11 of those points came in the final 1.5 min~, while they were down 8.

Thesis: Incredible performance, you are the weakest link. GOODBYE

>1. 60 points on 50 shots is actually efficient and if you could do it every game you would.

Yeah I'm not even going to read the rest, you're a fucking retard.

>rape on the court
>rape off the court

there will never be another

no its decidedly average-slightly above average because it doesnt count free throws. Maybe up until a few years ago it was because the NBA cant into math and thought 15 foot fadeaways 10 seconds into a possession were good shots but not now. Its also not bad like others are making it out to be because... it doesnt account for free throws

Bron put up 61 points on 22-33 shooting senpai.

It's above average, just not by much. Average would be if he had taken 60 shots. I agree it's not super efficient, like this lad here says regarding Lebron
But, Kobe was pretty old during this game and had suffered serious injuries in the years leading up to it. The performance was a bit of a miracle in context. Especially considering he won the game for them. Hell just watch the fourth quarter highlights in the OP link. He's a madman

>50 shots needed
>jazz playing zero defense

you miss every shot you dont take, cuck

kobr is overrated af , only spics adore him. Any intelligent nba fans knows he was a inefficient chucker. His last few years in the league he was awful just like at his field goal percentage and FGA

This. There's a reason no one wanted to play with him.

bump

This was so great. You redditors like to pretend the Lakers would have been better off trading him so they could get an 8 seed and get swept in the first round. Lakers fans will remember this game for the rest of our lives, without giving a shit about what our record was.

>muh fg%

You simpletons really don't watch games

I remember that
Utah was getting defensive rebounds and giving it back to him. It was pathetic, like one of those cancer kid segments where the other 8 year olds clear out so they can waddle into the endzone

Kobe has done more to harm the NBA with his heroball antics than anyone before him.

This. One of the greatest games I've ever watched live. What a treat. I even had a feeling Kobe's last game was going to special

>last few years
He was as shitty in his prime, look at his numbers from his finals ‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘MVP’’’’’’’’ performance that he rode the bench in the 4th and got carried to

the video with all the throws he missed would be longer

>mfw I catch LA radio like 5 times a year and somehow they manage to mention it and they take it seriously as if the other team wasn't just handing him the ball
>somehow they still cry about the chris paul trade veto

this, Kobe is shit and a cancer to the team and all of basketball

>Kobr is 3rd all time top scorer in NBA
>Kobr has 5 rings

come on Lebron! you have alot of work to do!

kobe has flaws but the measure of a player, especially in a game like basketball, is winning games

Kobe is the last of the do anything it takes to win player. Nobody has that mentality anymore, everybody wants to be friends

Cringe. Spoken like a true edgelord

I'm not that dude but he has a point. Kobe had some glaring issues with his game but he really was the last of that era of insanely driven players. The Association now is boring as fuck compared to the 90s and 00s.

mj-lite

if you're a fan of one team and not individual players like most of nu-/nba/ you'll realize that Kobe brought more joy/meant more to Lakers fans than any other player did to his respective team in the past twenty years

that includes you, Duncan

he's took 50 shots, went to the line of 6 occasions. that's 58 possessions from which he scored 60 points.

that's an offensive rating of 103 which is decidedly average

>But hey man, I was fraaaaAAAAaaamed

Is Kobe top 10 all time?

If you're a Lakers fan or casual/highlight babby yes. Otherwise no

In terms of hogging the ball, absolutely.

Im a poo getting into niggerhoop as NBA has started airing all games in pajeetland. Which nigger group should I support la?

Yah, not while he was shooting, missing, and bricking shots at a record pace while it was cavs win the east LOL for 6 years

The Clippers

the bulls are objectively the most entertaining nba team to follow

how is kobe not embarrassed for that 60pt game? the jazz literally let him score, lol, kobe of people should be furious he got sent away like that since he's the one that always took pride in a competition meme.

Basketball needs to get rid of the three point line. Its so dumb. You don't need any more incentive to shoot from further away from the basketball. There is already a big incentive to do it, its easier to get open! Should we make there be a four point line? I mean if a three point line is good then surely a four point line is even better. We should just set it up so the court is divided up into like 20 different point values. I mean that makes as much fucking sense as having a three point line.

i saw the celtics game and think they are based(i dont know if theyre shit or good coz its my first time watiching it). am i right lads?