AFC West fans, get in here and shit on the Chiefs

AFC West fans, get in here and shit on the Chiefs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljKVNHzBiSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Raiders reporting in.
It's not the first time the Queefs couldn't put a game away and choked their lead away in the 4th quarter.

The fact it was Gruden's final game as an announcer before he comes home was icing on the cake.

>literally none of you guys went to the playoffs

Yeah we can’t get far, but we make it each year. Literally none of you are in the playoffs

go san diego chargers

Broncos here

holding the more recent playoff win..... and more recent superb owl

Haven’t been here in over a year. Is this a new meme?

Chargerbros and chiefbros for life

Yeah, great job having as many playoff wins as we did this year.

>called the "Best Division" in week 4 or some shit
>All your teams utterly blown the fuck out and embarrassed by shit teams like the Giants all season long
>Chiefs daddicked by Mariotta

When will the "AFCW is good" meme finally die?

my I join in too?

How fucking pathetic do you have to be to make an imagine like this and buddy with a division rival? And a wojack no less.

this is what the 'concussion protocol' looks like

>we make it each year

worst division period , fucking shitter

SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND OUR BROSHIP

Pottery

Schadenfreude

Broncos here.

Always a good time to watch 6 straight home game losses in a row.

and now neither are you

\>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs \>queefs

mfw the chefs thought they had done this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ljKVNHzBiSs

>mfw we get to shitpost for like 5 years because of our bowl

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this picture is heartwarming

umm sweetie the other teams didnt come close to sniffing the playoffs so sit down

>our

Broncos have more Super Bowls than the chiefs have playoff wins since 1998.

Nothing to be proud of my dood

Who else is legit dangerous in here?

Feels good

>who else is legit wetback in here?
ftfy

>at least I make to the bedroom before I preejaculate and kill any chance at sex.

Ya man, I can see your point.

hehe

And we’re talking about a guy who got put through the glue factory of a franchise that nearly made Peyton Manning a walking Lobotomy patient.

Serious talk. If there was a way to make the colts organization go up in smoke along with the browns and Bungles, I’d be the first guy in line to help make it happen.

You're all a bunch of fucking queers. Broncos are gonna be shit without a QB and an O-line, Raiders gave 100 mil to some clown commentator and the Chargers will always lose the games that matter.

Fuck you. We have mahomes taking over next year. 3rd straight division title.

>We have mahomes taking over next year.

>at least we make it every year

>my face when "people" actually think the team with the 22nd best defense and the most dangerous offense in the NFL will miss the AFC Championship Game this upcoming season

>Alex Smith (objectively and statistically a top 5 QB it isn't even debatable)
>Travis Kelce (a top 3 TE he will put up 1,000+YDs/7+TDs and also die halfway through the game)
>Chris Conley (can sometimes catch the ball when thrown directly between the numbers and no DBs are within 5 yards of him)
>Kareem Hunt (literally doesn't get any touches even though he lead the league in rushing yards)
>Tyreek Hill (fastest man in the NFL and also leading the league in the coveted beaten gfs/dropped catches stat)
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)

>12th best secondary in the AFC
>Top 5 LB corp
>Top 10 D-Line
>Top 10 O-Line consisting of:

>LT: Eric "MayMay Watt cucked by moi" Fisher
>LG: B. "holds more than everyone else on the team combined" Witzmann
>C: Mitch "dead man" Morse
>RG: Laurent "I'm literally a fucking doctor too" Duvernay-Tardiff
>RT: M. "please don't bully me" Schwartz

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Chiefs are missing the playoffs this season

The Kansas City Chiefs' losing to the Tennessee Titans ends in 2018-2019

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

>your AFC west champion for the next 10 years

GOD YOU MEME LOVING FUCKS MAKE ME SICK DIAF YOU WORTHLESS LESSER SHITS

All of the teams in this division are fucking garbage.

Don't worry about it Chefs, there's always next year - hahaha

That middle ring looks like garbage. It's like they half assed the thing

Lamar Hunt Trophy Count -
Broncos - 7
Queefs - 0

Even the Los Oaklandas Raiders got 1.

Buddy, I got some really fucked up news for you. You might want to sit down for this one ...

And this fucking retard has more playoff wins than the Raiders have since 2002 - haha!

Yeah, there's that. Still, I wish they hadn't jobbed so hard at times.

He gonna start paying talent out of that hunnit mil?

Raiders have more playoff wins than the Chiefs since 1998 despite being Browns tier for almost 20 years.

>Chefsniggers acting like they were gonna win the SB this year

I'd rather keep my mouth shut as a chorgerfag

it was all worth it