Being black sucks so much guys

Being black sucks so much guys
So much...

You've basically lost since the moment you were born if you're black

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwMzZtU5H7I
forbes.com/sites/stevecohen/2015/07/06/the-secret-quotas-in-college-admissions/#14b57dc8b736
youtube.com/watch?v=UH0obYbNRiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>society thinks you can do no wrong
>allowed to be racist without reprecussion
>affirmative action
>easier to get welfare handouts
>easier to get a job bc diversity quotas
>if a cop shoots you for trying to take his gun society treats you like a saint who dindu nuffin
You have it on easy mode and you niggers still complain

none of that is true

You're not fooling anyone, tyrone. Get a job

t. w*iteboi
video related, retribution for slavery

don't worry fellow black man, we'll get our revenge

blonde girls will fuc you

t. wh*Tes

In burgerland it's all true

None of this is actually true. And even if it were I'm supposed to be happy about being able to be on welfare slightly easier? And the chance of being a martyr for antagonizing cops? This is what you desire in your life user? This is what you get jealous about?
And that job thing is bullshit especially, I can especially tesify for it.

Stop watching blacked and go outside

>Wrong
>Also wrong
>Yes, because of clear discrimination
>Arguably wrong
>Definitely wrong
>Wrong

Only people who have it on easy mode are filthy wh*Tes, but karma is finally catching up and you will face the consequences for your disgusting crimes.

fake as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwMzZtU5H7I
forbes.com/sites/stevecohen/2015/07/06/the-secret-quotas-in-college-admissions/#14b57dc8b736
>They’re right to assume there is a quota system at work. But they’re wrong that it is targeting Asian Americans. In fact, it is discriminating in favor of Blacks and Hispanics.
>The complaint, filed with the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights, alleges that for Asian-American students to gain admission, they have to have SAT scores 140 points higher than white students, 270 points higher than Hispanic students and 450 points higher than African-American students.
I would accept people being quietly racist towards me if it meant I was given an easy road to success

except literally none of that is actually true you retarded manchild
stop browsing Sup Forums and maybe go visit the real world sometime

fpbp
fuck niggers

OP is obviously a wh*Te dog roleplaying as a BLACK man.
The truth is that BLACK men are gods of the sexual market. See the reasons:

>Every BLACK man is automatically assumed to be an alpha male.

A wh*Teboi, to be accepted as an alpha, have to change his entire personality to something more aggressive and violent, he must demonstrate dominance through verbal and non-verbal means, he must assume a overconfident, no-shits-given pose and constantly show his high status and hierarchical position.

A BLACK man to be accepted as alpha just needs to exist. Even the police thinks that, you know they assume all BLACK men are thugs? Now, have you ever seen a virgin thug? A thug with no harem of women at his disposal? Society will always consider you a alpha male by merely existing, if you only keep your mouth shut you can proceed to harem building without speaking a word.

>BLACK men have access to every type of girl

When a wh*Te wants to become a Chad, there are several paths he may choose and these paths led to different kind of girls. A wh*Te fratboy Chad will fuck sorority sluts, but he won't bang cute liberal arts sluts. A wh*Te hipsters Chad will bang cute liberal arts sluts, but he won't bang sorority sluts. A BLACK men will bang anything. The sorority slut because he is attracted to his alpha male allure, and the liberal arts chick because she is afraid of being considered racist if she doesn't offer herself to the pleasure of her african warrior king.

>BLACK men hold cultural hegemony

What is the most popular form of music in the Western world? Hip-hop. What is the most popular dance? Twerking. What is the most popular sports? Sports that BLACK people play such as basketball and football. What is that confers legitimacy to subcultures and political ideologies? Acceptance of and by BLACK people. BLACK men are literally gods.

KARA BOGA, bul sensing be? Ne kara adamdari jaksy koresin?

>Ne kara adamdari jaksy koresin?
Çünkü;
SİYAH adam erkek egemenliğinin ve erkekliğin simgesidir.

Vücuduna bakarak başlayalım. Vücudu büyük. Onun baskın büyüklüğü, kendini göstermesi gerekmeden bile varlığını bilinir hale getirir. Yüksek seviyedeki testosteronun sonucu olarak kaslıdır. Bu ona sağlık ve güç verir. O daha sonra KARA teniyle kaplıdır. Bu koyu renkli cilt, bize zorlu koşullarından, Afrika'nın kavurucu güneşine maruz kalması nedeniyle gelişmiş ve böylesine aşırı koşullara dayanıklı hale gelen bir özelliği hatırlatıyor. Ayrıca gözlemci üzerinde psikolojik bir etkisi vardır. KARA renk cilt bize ilkel bilinçaltı geçmişimizden gelen karanlık ve derin arzularımızı hatırlatıyor.

SİYAH adamın tavırları alfalklarından biridir. O baskın, iddialı ve patlayıcı bir şekilde agresif olabilir. Davranışı daha ezik ırklara korku salar (b*Yaz köpekleir)

Erkekliğinin vücudundaki ifadesinin zirvesi penisidir. SİYAH penis, tüm ırkların en büyüğüdür. Penis, erkekliğin en önemli bir simgesi olduğundan, bu sadece KARA adamı erkekler arasında en erkeksi yapmak için yeterlidir. Bu geniş penis, vajinadaki tüm girintileri doldurmaktan kadınların en seksi arzusunu yerine getirir. Uzunluğu boşaldığında, güçlü bir Afrika tohumu, SİYAH adamın emprenye ettiği kadının rahmine derhal girer.

Toplamda, SİYAH adam bu erkekliği en çok örnek bir şekilde yatakta ifade eder. Sikiştiğinde, isteklerini ve arzularının tamamını kısıtlamadan serbest bırakır.

house nigger kys!

Just come to Japan now.
You must be gonna love and go back the US.

What?

chin up lad

alternatively, get the fuck out of the states kek

become a sissy black trap

>racebaiting
The elites are trying to goad people into a horrid race-war, so they can later establish a more authoritative rule under the guise of "this is what happens when you don't let us control you".

Kys

You mean like Poles that think being unarmed is a good idea?

unironically kys

I'd be willing to live in 1984 Animal Farm Big Brother if that meant all the shitskins were dead tbqh

this is what im talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=UH0obYbNRiM

SUBMIT TO YOUR GOD KARA BOGA

This is the least self aware post I've ever seen

Imagine being born black and seeing all this hatred towards your people on Sup Forums. Imagine never having done anything to a white person and seeing them despise you without ever knowing you.

White America can burn for all I care. You people built a nation with chains.

>imagine getting your jimmies so rustled by posts on a Tibetan hamster fancier's forum you'd condemn hundreds of millions of people to death

Americans aren't white to begin with.

Neither are strayans, filthy abbo.

Also, I haven't seen a single argument saying that niggers have it hard nowadays.

>american whites believe blacks in their country have it easier than whites because of some quotas in universeties
I really don't like contradicting people about their own countries, but I just don't buy that.

Nigger if you get offended by a bunch of shitposters on an anonymous Taiwanese basketweaving forum you shouldn't really browse the internet

Lmao literally every US poster is a butthurt nigger

No it doesn't.

Being born poor and/or ugly sucks. That's about it.

Except you can be poor and ugly but if you're white you will still have countries full of foreigner ready to bow down to you just because you're white

>Except you can be poor and ugly but if you're white you will still have countries full of foreigner ready to bow down to you just because you're white
Nope, not if you're poor and ugly.

Maybe not if you're poor because you can't go anywhere, but you can fix that and get up to average easily. Ugly alone still isn't much of a factor if you're white when it comes to other races, unless you're talking about fucking deformities or some shit.

>but you can fix that and get up to average easily
>Ugly alone still isn't much of a factor if you're white
You're either deluded or baiting. I'm out, catch ya later.

Bye user. It wasn't bait, it's the truth. So long as asian females (at the least) desire that precious white skin, and believe that white is an automatic upgrade, it doesn't matter how ugly you are.

Nignogs are both poor and ugly FACT

This is objectively wrong in America.

why, i love black men

Just remember that didn't stop this man lad.

All the best (from a Brit)

>this is what Sup Forums actually believes

>Ugly
It depens, Africa is a large continent. Nubians can in fact look good, but Zulus are the ones who have potatoe noses and nostrills like train tunnels.

delet this

Wow that nose is fucking disgusting

they have concrete standards put in place to help them get ahead and succeed in life. Its not just universities but its the same with careers as businesses get tax deductions if they meet race quotas. This is quite literally the system being racist in their favor. Meanwhile the downsides of being black are that some people may think mean things about you (but rarely if ever voice them due to fear of committing social and career suicide) and that police are more likely to harass you due to your people committing the majority of crime.
Things may have been different back in the days when the racism of a community was measured in how many lynch mobs were put together every year instead of how many microaggressions go unpunished but now I quite literally do not see how they have it worse than anyone else.

Black culture is liked by low class humans
Every 130+ IQ human hate hip-hop and other degenerate black things.
Fuck you nigger

This, this is the truth

Do you think being black is hard? try to be Asian when you get non of those privileges and still work ass hard

KEK, do wh*Tes really believe this?