ANDY REID DEFENSE FORCE TREAD

It's not his fault.
He's an unlucky, misunderstood genius.
He did nothing wrong this game. Without him, the Chiefs would be a dumpster fire organization.

His day will come. He will hold the Lombardi.

No fuck that. His game management is old and tried. We need a fresh new mind for Mahomes preferably Matt Nagy who was instrumental in the 4th quarter resurgence of the regular season. I swear Chiefs fans are dumb as rocks sometimes.

>I want to dismantle arguably the greatest QB developer of all time when a first round pick is about to take the helm of the offense

Too bad he can't manage games the right way, which is how it's done in the NFL. It's not 2004 anymore and his coaching style is outdated. Besides, Nagy is a good offensive mind too, and the players seemed to have gotten along with the plan with him getting the playcalls.

reid is perhaps the worst playcaller in the NFL. He had to go.

Chiefs fans are really retarded if they think they will do better then Reid/Smith with Mahomes/Insert Random New Coach

>said the retard contrarian

After this game at least one will go.

You have to be an absolute idiot to believe this.

Alex Smith goes to Denver

Denver goes to the playoffs, Chiefs go to 5-11

list

Yeah I fear that will happen. But I think Smith isn't a FA just yet so highly unlikely.

>have the leading rusher in the league
>give him a week of rest
>dont give him the ball
Hmmmmmmmmm

He's not bad but he's not the best like people are saying he is. Reid has done this shit 4 times already with KC. Enough is enough.

>Without him, the Chiefs would be a dumpster fire organization.
They started out 5-0, went 1-6 the next 7 games, and then lost to a team that sort of backed its way into the playoffs.

They already are a dumpster fire of a team.

KC, if you are tired of winning, the Bengals will take him and Smith off your hands.

As a Bungles fan, I sort of want that but at the same time don't.

I doubt Reid would be any better or worse than Lewis.

With just the Chiefs? No. He'd done this with the Eagles constantly, too. Abandon the run with the lead, and when you do run the ball, give it to fucking Reno Mahe.

The 4-0 stretch is all thanks to one guy! Matt Nagy. But Chiefs fans don't realize that if he goes to Chicago or Indy we're left with the worst clock management in the NFL

He'd throw the ball on 3rd and short and he'd be dumb enough to realize that if it doesn't work the first time it won't work again in a close setting where the opposing defense can already read the same play over and over again.

Andy Reid managed to turn a consensus bust who lost his job to Colin Kaepernick to putting up near elite numbers.
The Chiefs have a garbage postseason history long before Reid. Literally took the Chiefs franchise from the bottom of the barrel to a consistent playoff contender.

They finally have seasoned, elite offensive weapons on their team. They finally have a 1st round draft pick QB that their entire franchise depends on. And stupid inbred Chefs fans want to throw it all away because MUH REID CAN'T GET THE JOB DONE because Marcus Memeiota meme'd the ultimate fluke play.

Top kek.

>"Harbaugh and Smith are too tired and predictable, we need a flash in the pan meme QB."

>"Reid and Smith are tired and predictable, we need a flash in the pan meme QB."

>chiefs leading 21-3 at halftime
>called 16 passes and 4 runs in the 2nd half
>thinks the play caller of this abomination isn't responsible

your a fucking retard.

Reid wasn't calling the plays sweetheart

Also not smart to run the clock when you need the score because your defense is getting punked by a bust.

He's regressed from always losing in the conference championship game to always losing in the first round.

they showed him calling plays on the sideline; he had the play card and everything.

>Not thinking the creator of the Reid option is a genius coach

Not his fault his meme QBs always choke in the playoffs.

If he fails with Mahomes then they'll get rid of him

I wish he would just draw up the plays and let somebody else actually choose when to call them in-game. It works whenever he actually does do this. He's a god at designing plays but an absolute retard at actually calling them.

That's literally what happened this game.

he took over playcalling multiple times during this game, he even admitted it in the postgame presser

Always "unlucky" there's a reason for that. Home game against the Titans shouldn't even be close enough for the refs or a turnover to make a difference, but it always is so close for Reid. His teams ever take care of business and freeze up in big games. Keep defending him and keep losing, you know deep in your heart your tean will never win a super bowl with him.

The thing about Andy Reid is that he always seems to fail in the EXACT SAME WAY. He abandons the run. He doesn't use timeouts well. He doesn't properly control the pace of the game. He's been a head coach for almost 20 years and he still makes the exact same mistakes he made at the start of his career. He hasn't learned and grown. He has his strengths, but he also has his weaknesses, and he doesn't seem to be getting rid of them.

>he's not bad
His playcalling in big games is historically bad. It's been mocked since his philly days.

Why is everybody freaking out? The Chiefs lost to a more talented, better quarterbacked, masterfully coached team. KC should be proud that they hung in there as long as they did.