This is deep

This is deep.

Get out of Kek's glorious nation.
Egyptians are PROVEN to be white.

At least it's criticizing modern nigger """"culture"""". They wuz kangz compared to what they are now.

Ancient Egypt was built by slaves. Suddenly it's a problem when white people do it.

It's factoidal

You'd think they'd use their delusions of historical grandeur to motivate themselves to improve their community, but nooooope. Niggers gonna nig.

>mfw Jews are deliberately poisoning black culture to destroy their race as payback for ancient slavery

Really makes you think
#Black_Pride_World_Wide

>Niggers are constantly butthurt over slavery
>Yet take pride in supposedly being descended from Egyptians
wew

Sauce on the bottom left pic?

Guess it just prove just how retarded niggers are.
Deeply retarded.

Do the blacks not realize the Nubian dynasty, which hijacked the Egyptian throne, was a failure?

I wonder what egyptians would think if they knew some blacks from the United States are trying to claim their history and ancient culture.

>we owned slaves
>then we became slaves

WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEEIT

Sage

I'm not well versed in Egyptian History.

How was it a failure?

WE

I wonder the same about Moroccans. They are convinced that moor=sub-african

I will NEVER understand why the fact that some kings happened to be black means that black people as a whole were "at the top". Like, just because some jews have a lot of gold doesn't mean that I do. Retarded nonsense

Jews are known to hold grudges

Yeah but you still have your personal jew gold pouch, don't you? So that's something at least.

Fanny pack at most, while other jews are scrooge mcduck tier. I have some 20 year old trust fund asshole from LA who literally does nothing but drugs and playing dota all day long, cause that's all he has to do. Meanwhile I have to work as a wagecuck to slowly accumulate muh gold.

Sorry for the rant I just wish I were actually a rich jew

I'm honestly curious to know how actual Egytians feel about WE WUZ KANGZ.

Do niggers actually think they were all descended from the Egyptian Royal Family? I don't go around saying 'WE WUZ KING GEORGE AND SHIT' because I'm Anglo. Even if they were descended from Egyptians, they do realise it was most likely just peasants, right?

op has been shitposting this meme since last summer
so i think he's fairly mad

We weren't Egyptians wtf?

> 20 mins on ms paint creates no depth- I hope that image wasn't copyrighted by the way-

Reminds me of the basis of hip hop- a form of entertainment that musically samples "steals" portions of music created by previous artists and puts them together for profit? The rhyming aspect speaks for itself where there is a lack of talent- I'm not saying all hip-hop artists are shit but listen for yourself because they all speak for themselves-

>Even if they were descended from Egyptians
Protip: they weren't

If actual Egyptians knew you posted this they'd lynch you in the streets you NIGGER

Well you're not a fucking Jew. You're JEWISH. A heathen who is really a Talmudist. You can't convert your bloodline you faggot and your DNA proves this. Israelites aren't in Israel because God said we won't return there until Christ has returned. Has he returned? No. He also said bastards will be in our homeland meanwhile. Who's the bastards? You tell me. Who inhabits Israel right now and claims to be my people? Hmmm...

Exactly.

Serious question:

How do these Afro-centrist historical revisionist niggers reconcile their lie of WE WUZ KANGZ with Ancient Egypt practicing slavery?

So sad seeing niggers trying to rationalize away their sub-humanity

Whitey started it

Now stop asking questions, honky

Ate fried chicken all day instead of ruling the country properly.

>Dem trips-

I blame hate- why are they so dark and full of hate?

White colonizer or proud black man?

it was a state governed by niggers, just look at america today

WUZ

So they had all the privilege...and lost it? How pathetic.

Take a guess

>Royalty became a majority of niggers
How is this a real thing? It can't be.

WE WUZ KANGZ

>born a jew
>everyone hates you
>not even rich
Poor lad

Say it with me now.

WE

Kek did you see your baby mama?

WERE

Lol says a white caveman descendant who's literally sub-human! You're all neanderthral and that's where your disgusting white skin comes from you fucking idiot. Who's sub-human now you fucking monkey? That's why you faggots worship our God who says you're not shit and try to rationalize with lies, when all things point to one truth and that is you were put on this Earth to serve us and you will and then you'll be destroyed. Body and consciousness will cease to exist and you hate this and you keep denying the truth but y'alls days are numbered. Lol fucking white monkey posting with a Zimbabwe. Y'all hate your white pale ass skin and hate who you are lmao. We're better than you.

kings?

Woah woah woah, niggers? Maybe not, bur Egyptians being white? Kek

You have no clue how easy it is to trick black people man, they will believe anything they hear or see without question, if it aligns with what they want to believe.

Does this mean that (((we))) freed ourselves from niggers?

Apparently so, you should demand reperations from Basketball Americans right now. It's disgusting, and each and every one of them is responsible for what happened to each and every one of your long dead relatives. They owe you big time.

the irony is we started those memes years ago to see if they were stupid enough to believe them

WE WUZ KANKS NUIIGGGAA

They're stupid but you're stupid too arabs wuzn't egyptians

>Egyptians were Egyptian

Feudalism fits.
Telepathy, not so much.

WHITEY BTFO

Black "Israelites" are even more insane than the WE WUZ people. Top kek.

Egyptians are black, retards. Duuurrrrrrrrrrr

They're convinced that all the world except for some parts of Europe and Asia belongs to them.

Wish they hadn't discovered Gypsies come from India. Nowadays we would have WE WUZ KANGZ wars.

As a white person that eats Thai food, why do niggers think that white people can't handle spice?

Forgot to mention what they can't steal historically, they'll snatch it through the media.
And I'm not even posting that Lancelot pic.

Fucking Elerians.

>ELERIANS SEIZED COLONY BERLIN III BY MIND CONTROL

BTFO

They think Midwestern cuisine/Anglo cuisine = all white people food. It's like they don't realize Cajun food, Spanish food, etc are a thing. And if they do, they act like black influences are the only reason why certain "white" cuisines possess spice.

WE WUZ EVERYTHANG--EVEN FOOD.

Really makes you think huh

KANGZ

it's ova whitebois we've exposed the facade

stay woke niggas

kangz

>Space faring galaxy conquering aliens.
>Get absolutely BTFO and enslaved by some cave-dwelling primitives.
I seriously hope this is true. Imagine the bantz.

They were the original sandniggers aka arabs

It wasn't chronicled because they considered it to be the most embarrassing dynasty in the history of egypt.

Sure does parallel modern times, notice how there hasn't been anything culturally noteworthy in the past 8 years? Really makes you think....

niggers have been slaves all the way through their human history.

I agree. I'm sick of this meme. I'm black, but at least i'm educated enough to know that the overwhelming majority of blacks in the U.S. are descendants of slaves in West Africa, a lot of which were slaves even before they were sold to Europeans. They're clinging to Arabic culture b/c they think it's cooler,and by doing that, they're giving up their West African culture. West Africans didn't achieve very much, but their culture is at least a bit interesting to read about. Blacks should be celebrating the culture of the people they're descended from, not the culture of the Arabs that enslaved them.

Space faring civilisation gets btfo by mud hut dwellers and spear chuckerz...you mean.

Have you never seen Stargate?

WE WUZ TYPE III CIVILIZATION DON'T BELIEVE WHITE DEVIL HISTORY BOOKS

Most people are too burdened by extra chromosomes to understand that there are multiple grand genetic lineages of humans (i.e. races) that share skin colours.

So they have to get the retarded sesame street version. Black, white, red, yellow.

This is historically accurate.

This. There are actually a few different races in Africa that look "black", but when you look at their faces closely, the similarities end there. This is true for every continent.