Tell me about the girl... why does she have the claws?

>Tell me about the girl... why does she have the claws?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/02/14/game-of-thrones-sophie-turner-reveals-the-new-x-men-movie-is-about-to-start-shooting-6446937/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

X

;_;

What does the X mean?

He's an ex-man

They better make a sequel with Laura as the lead going on a full length killing spree

Do it NOW

I will not watch a pubescent Laura, fuck no.

>Do it NOW
I doubt any new X Men movie is being planned at all right now. Will take some time until they work out what they wanna do whether fully reboot it or continue with Laura.

Of course I hope they continue with Laura.

They will do, of course.
I just want a cute little girl to play as Laura, not a teenager.

Yeah, just as Jackman, that's her character now.

Then again I don't want her to get typecasted like he did.

Sadly this kind of films are exactly this.
But yes, I hope that's is not the case.

There's an X-Men movie about to be filmed in a few months according to Sophie Turner.

Please be true

metro.co.uk/2017/02/14/game-of-thrones-sophie-turner-reveals-the-new-x-men-movie-is-about-to-start-shooting-6446937/

if turner is in it it's that other timeline aka like whatever many years earlier and without Laura
meh

Cable will probably bring Laura into the Deadpool franchise.

deadpool took place like 30 years before laura was even born
can deadpool age? I have no clue, he should be aging just like wolverine at some point and die off

Cable is a time traveler and will be in the next deadpool movie.

>I will not watch a pubescent Laura, fuck no.
So you want them to make this film within 1 year?

So if she's older there will be 3 claws?

>They better make a sequel

Can't we just leave them alone for once? just have Logan be a one off and for once, just once, let the audience imagine that Laura had a nice life, and so did the other kids, let Logan's death have meaning, let's not do another Star Wars where after Ep6 we find out that all the characters go on to have miserable lives and the exact same war starts up 20 years later.