wake up dummies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=un4SsyvnKH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=un4SsyvnKH4

dobranko

dzień dobry
I want to buy a pet. what should I get? I'm thinking something along the lines of some turtle or lizard, what do you recommend?

Gekončík noční, gf has two of those
Unless you are into bigger stuff, then you could get some bigger lizard

they have better food because its more expensive - argument BTFO

fuck me, I thought that stuff in Germany was much more expensive. I keep hearing that 3000 euros in Germany is same as 3000 złotys in Poland when it comes to costs of living. I was bullshited hard

>go to /balk/
>islamic scents fill my nostrils
>leave
>go to /v4/ + towaryś
>catholicism assaults my nose
>its the fucking same
fucking heathens

more like 6000
their purchasing power is roughly twice as much
3000 polishekels would be a comfy salary here
is it average in bolan?

3k after taxes is supposedly the average wage, but dominant is closer to 2k. and even 3k is not that much here, pay you rent, fuel your car and half is gone already

henlo lads
what's on your plan for today?

I have to meet the manager of my course at univeristy and I'm hella nervous, so I just opened a beer to calm myself down. opinions?

morning lads

>open /isr/
>next captcha is in jewrunes

that's a rabbit hole that's pretty easy to slip down if you don' watch out
also, there are other substances that allow you to stay calm but won't fuck you up nearly as much as getting wasted every time you feel nervous or anxious

If you can mask the scent in your breath, no problem. I do that quite regularly.

define calm
huh
same here
most jobs will offer 2000 at the start but you can get by just fine with that with money left over
you can support a family on 3000

I know, I intend to drop alcohol for a few months, I think I started abusing it. what substances do you mean?

nah its better and cheaper. trash for v4.

Tranquilizers, specifically benzodiapezines. There are some that make you high and carry high addiction potential because of that, but there are also some that only combat anxiety and thus you won't have the incentive to take them in unhealthy amounts unless you feel very nervous. You should discuss that with a doctor if you can.

>In both Ancient Greek and Roman cultures, unibrows were prized as beautiful, desirable features worn by the most intelligent and lusted-after women.

they didn't shave their legs either

you mean xanax and shit like that? maybe, but I used to take antidepressants for some time and layed them off because they made me dull. is there much difference? I'm afraid of becoming unfeeling zombie with no restraints again

Yeah, but Xanax is one of the ones with high abuse potential.
Benzos work differently than antidepressants, their purpose and reactivity are different, but they can also make you feelingless and emotionless zombies, that's true.

>most jobs will offer 2000 at the start but you can get by just fine with that with money left over
I can get by fine on that but I'm an user and don't go out much, not to mention travelling or anything
>you can support a family on 3000
it would be really hard in Poland, poorfag tier. you need at least twice as much to be comfortable
I guess living costs are much lower in Romania

can you recommend any with lower abuse potential? I'll talk to the shink about it and see what he thinks

shink?

*shrink, psychiatrist

Ask him about Medazepam and see what he says

okay, thanks. but I see you cannot drive cars when taking it, that sucks, I wanted to finally get driving license this year

Yeah, possible. Maybe he knows some other one that you can drive with after taking it, but I'm not sure about laws in Poland concerning this. Maybe he also knows some entirely different class of drugs that could help you? In the end what you decide to take or not take is up to you alone. Good luck with your study manager, lad

Hey, I know that one. I take 30mg before stressful presentations I have to make or stressful social events I have to attend. It's pretty cool, you basically don't give a shit about what's happening and don't get intimidated or scared. It's like you're watching yourself from somewhere else in the room while your body does all the talking and interacting by itself.
Like I said, I only take it once every two weeks or so, though. Also, I don't drive.

what did he mean by this

Sounds gud. Is it prescription only / hard to get?

You need a perscription. I wouldn't buy pills from a dealer 2bh, also I doubt that many dealers sell them, because like the other user said they don't make you high. They only stop you from sperging out out of fear.

It's the regular brogrammer stuff: dude is totally socially-awkward, never talks to anyone, never smiles, when you tell him to cheer up he gets angry and gives you these silly "death stares"... This is more job-related, but he seems to be extra mean in code reviews (for those who don't know about programming, it's when a programmer "reviews" the code another programmer wrote) when the reviewee is a woman. He only talks to male coworkers, although not much, but female coworkers, he shuns. Answers in monosylabes, cuts the conversation short and in a couple of times he's been very rude when doing that.
But what really tilted the field for us was, who are acustomed to these "low-key woman-haters", was when one of my coworkers caught him reading an MRA site and making comments about how women get hired in our field only because the companies need a diversity quota. We brought this concern to HR (which has been amazing in my time here, really trying to make the whole place a welcoming one for all people and not just virgin white men) and they had a talk to him. I don't know what he said, but he ended up being fired.

That's quite similar to what happened with this case. He did add some kind of threatening scowl whenever pressed to answer personal questions, so that "I'm here to work, not play frat party" would come with a death glare as well.
The more normal guys at the office always joked that he was going to shoot up the place one day, but it wasn't a laughing matter to us. I'm in Montreal, where one of this thirsty loners killed several female STEM students. Thank God he let his guard down long enough for us to expose him. Unfortunately, many other guys I've worked with are more careful, and the industry is full of these socially awkward losers, who secretly hate women

YAY DIVERSITY

treceti batalioane romane carpatii
la arme cu frunze si flori
ne-asteapta izbanda
ne-asteapta si fratii
cu inima la trecatori

ardealul ardealul ardealul ne cheama
nadejdea e numai in noi
saruta-ti copile parintii si fratii
apoi sa mergem la razboi

nainte nainte spre marea unire
hotarul nedrept sa-l zdrobim
sa trecem hotarul, ne trebuie ardealul
intregirea intregului neam

have a trdelnik(kurtuskolac) instead.

uraszk la tine felvideszlovakurile

Ruzena Jirkovo
Ruzena Jirkovo
1 day ago
ste mrsaci rasisticky to co prejete at se tak stane vam zdechnete brzi stejne budete hulit nas i islam

nem tudom szubember

shit thread

So pissed off at boss
>we all have to sign some paper and acknowledge that we read what's there, just generic stuff about not downloading illegal stuff to your work PC, not doing anything shady, non-work related etc.
>starts wondering if we should finally buy Photoshop, asks me if I know how much these things cost
>need 2 Photoshop licences in my and my aunt's computers
>need 2 InDesign licences as well because they bought just one old long time ago
>tell her the prices
>60 € a month for 2 Photoshop licences, 60 € for InDesign
>120 € a month in total or around almost 1500 € a year
>considers it again for whole 10 seconds, turns around and goes back to her PC
>doesn't care about all illegal programs in all of ours PCs, even her MS Office is illegal, I took initiative and installed LibreOffice in my PC a while ago
>whole mentality is that it's fine since no one comes to check it
pissed off at her and pissed off at Adobe for having a god damn monopoly on anything printing related, no free software whatsoever

yeah software prices can get ridiculous pretty fast

I have awaken

welcome welcome. please take a seat

Thanks

I have prepared popcorn for the Marcel's next autistic breakdown

very nice. let's see what he comes up with this time

Perhaps he'll reveal to us who Vilna actually belongs to

100% germanic

bump

anyone remember that bump function on facebook? where you could bump other people?
that was fun haha

yeah, poke
I never understood the point of it, so useless, though people do useless things all the time
once I poked with a girl I was writing with at the time, poking each other hundreds of times in a row for no reason

ah right that's what it was called
yeah haha good times good times

Do you think those people that do folk dance ever had sex in those costumes?

ye

most likely yes

>Indian being mad because euros arent a bunch of hindu retards
hmmm

Yeah. Why not?

they are quite big

>got kettle confiscated by dorm commissar
Well, no more tea for me

and?
People literally fuck eachother in giant suits of fur in murica and western europe.

For you

wtf why?

>dorm commisar
wat?

you cant have electic coils and such in dorms. risk of fire.

its like gommunism all ober again fuggg :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How much is the customary bribe for that?

Kettles are forbidden. Microwave ovens are forbidden too. We're supposed to boil water and cook on electric plates, but only one of them is working properly and it's always reserved.
Kettle was here for 3 years and everyone was ok with that, but suddenly they decided to confiscate it with me even being there

I don't know if here it's the same but that's just silly/retarded

Officially they are called upbringing department( who are supposed to upbring 20 year old people) but in reality they are like dorm commissars. They force you to vote,go to different official shit to create the visibility of people caring and enforce stupid rules.
Sadly there is no such a thing
*without me being there
How are you supposed to live there then?

I bought a new cycling shirt today

>EUR - XL
>USA - L
kek

there is a shared kitchen on the floor.

You're a big guy.

Š P E K
P
E
K

Reminder that sleeping on your back is good for you.

>made in Sri Lanka
buy Czech clothes

4u
t. somálec
not a richfag tbhlad

Can you believe i'm losing this?

God, i hate AI in this game so much

t. Otesánek

let me guess, the typical "300k army ottomans with infinite manpower in 1550s" eu4 game

>117% discipline
>god-tier generals (4/4/3 and 2/5/2)
>twice the siege defense and offense than me
>full quantity ideas (+1000 manpower monthly)
I can deal with manpower, but they have literally everything

thank ALLAH i am not an inf*Del

i kinda like it t bh, in eu4 ottomans are a threat to europe and it usually takes an alliance of multiple nations to take them down early on

Except there is really no mechanics for that, alliance like that are usually never formed and Ottos just blob like crazy (only thing stopping them being Austria, if they make good alliances, or later on Russia)

in my games, it seemed like later on ottomans stop blobbing and are forever stuck in either rebellions or useless indecisive wars against russia
and yes, forming alliance to stop them earlier can usually only be done by a human player

post the full picture please

>not a richfag tbhlad
how much did you paid?

It was impossible to keep up communism as an economic system, but V4 whoring itself out and joining the EU for short term profit was a gigantic mistake.

we got roads and jobs and other good stuff from it. totally worth it. it even decreased corruption and cancelled mobile roaming.
-idiotic liberal

>V4 whoring itself out
what do you mean, exactly?

something something the globalists
t. Alex Jones

for example now Orban and Fico opened bridge from Komarom to Komarno that will be payed by EU.

Czech beer lads

all Czechs are beer lads

dong a czech beer lads