Why has there been a big increase in Russian posters recently? I'm seeing Russian flags in almost every thread now

Why has there been a big increase in Russian posters recently? I'm seeing Russian flags in almost every thread now.

How does Sup Forums feel about Russians?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4simph/i_am_voting_for_trump_i_spent_all_morning/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better than jews and muslims

Awrite mate?

Some of us are just hiding from GCHQ on proxies. May's in charge now ye know?

You better get some protection. Big sister is watching everything.

based

Although they'll never respect our thoroughly cucked country ever again.

Our shilling budget got increased)))

Funny bastards desu, an increase in ruskies on pol is one enrichment I can get behind.

We were banned for a month, so now we trying to compensate.

Russkies are alright

I come here because 2ch pol board got flags removed and it become impossible to have the even trace of sane discussion there. Image if US niggers looked like whites, talked like whites, but preserved all nigger habits and WE WUZ KANGS attitude. That's ukrainians for you my friend, and thanks to retarded flag removal it become impossible to distinguish them from humans.

They're alright, no complaint

Peace and love Russian bros, no war.

because our board degraded in the last year, our admin bastard muslim who destroys her, many have come hither, even our schizophrenics from /po

LETS START SWINGING BERNOUTS

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4simph/i_am_voting_for_trump_i_spent_all_morning/

UPVOTE THIS THREAD
COMMENT BERNIE-LIKE THINGS

WE CAN DO THIS
>TRUMPGENERAL RED TEAM

this

>I come here because 2ch pol board got flags removed and it become impossible to have the even trace of sane discussion there
As if it was even possible to have a sane discussion these in the first place.

>t. /wm/ master race

love russians, most of the new ones are jew shillbots tho, trying to soc engineer Sup Forums to hate putin the way reddit does

Flags are back, but that place is infested with liberals.

Well the cucked liberals are annoying, everyone else seems ok.

Russians on this board seem to love to complain about Putin and Russia.
I suspect them to be cryptokikes and faggot cucks buttmad about muh pussy riot.
I recommend Vlad hangs them.

You are as naive about Putin as russian liberals about EU and US.

right

Is being a cuck considered redpilled in Russia? Are all the blue-pilled normalfags in Russia vatnik social conservative imperialists while all the red pilled edgy basmemnt dwellers are all pro-cuck, pro-EU, pro-NATO, pro-faggotry?

>Russians on this board seem to love to complain about Putin and Russia.
Russians just haven't really figured out how this "opposition" thing is supposed to work yet.

Basically, an overwhelming majority of population more or less supports Putin. So people who are against Putin usually quickly start hating Russians as people, and Russia as a country.

It can be a very rapid process, yesterday you were simply against corruption in the government or something, and today you are attending opposition conference in Lithuania, cheering when Turkey shoots down a Russian plane, and dreaming about NATO occupation and dismemberment of the country.

So, unfortunately, our opposition is a literal traitor class.

Sorry but they literally sound like CIA spy instigators who somehow slipped through Vlad's net.
Hang them.

>Is being a cuck considered redpilled in Russia?
No
>Are all the blue-pilled normalfags in Russia vatnik social conservative imperialists
More or less
>while all the red pilled edgy basmemnt dwellers are all pro-cuck, pro-EU, pro-NATO, pro-faggotry?
More like edgy pro-EU and pro-NATO neoliberals/libertarians.

who else /wm here?

Because Hiroyuki finally unban us. For me it wasn't really a ban, just quick reply didn't work. Sorry for flag, I'm traveling.

I think they were range banned for a while

Nah, it has always been like this, documented since Napoleonic Wars at least. Many are actually decent people, but the fact that 90% of the population will never ever support them drives many to blatant Russophobia. Because you either admit that you are wrong, or hold that the rest of the country is wrong.

I used to be a pro-Western liberal too btw.

they're getting as much internet in before putin blocks everything except rt news

Many of us got out of jail after the last amnesty and now we can inject krokodil and shitpost freely living off babushka's pension

I've noticed that Russians are always angry and lashing out at other posters. Israelis generally exert the same type of behavior.

ive visited few time in prev years, its your presidental campaign with shitty memes about it started to appear even in runet so i decided to discover amurican /po/. now im here.

you have to go back

Pure coincidence.

Russians are cool
Those turkroaches should leave tho

fuck you amerinigger 60% mongrel burger fucker gay obama nigger homosex

what, im just telling you that you should go back in the place where i expect this kind of behaviour like your combat pictures. you know, separation. Sup Forums for nigger hate shit and /po/ for rupolitics.

subhumans

>that the rest of the country is wrong.
this, but if people will just stop watching tv for a week his ratings will fall down very fast

Today I will remind you.

>everyone except me is just brainwashed I swear

thats right

t. fierkanker

DAILY REMINDER:

Russians are alright.

how is the weather? was you bornt there?

You mean sane russians? Liberalism in Russia is not the same as in USA for example.

If you weren't muslim, you would be ok in my book.

right...

Bydlo, bydlo and bydlo,
and some of them are good people too, I guess.

BUILD THE IRON CURTAIN AGAIN

totally fine with russians. they are doing god's work in their country and aren't complete retards like aussies or leaf fags

Gladly.

> they are doing god's work in their country
BUT OF COURSE!

I'm not muslim.

Remember, for a Turk, being a Turk as a race is ALWAYS before being a Muslim.

Thats what sets us apart. We are xenophobes.

Crazy Rouble threads were breddy gud and informative, what happened to them?

)))

How do you feel about Germany accepting more Arabs yearly than there are Chechens in the whole wide world?

Jesus, I was pretty anxious about Caucasus monkeys until I looked at the demographics of Berlin. How can a nation be this cucked?

1 chechen is worse than 10 arabs.

We hate them now as well, after 3 Chechen ISIS bombed Ataturk airport this month.

Say thanks to Yuros and Georgians. We were actually trying to jail the guy who exploded himself at your airport for terrorism but they gave him refuge cause he was a gud boy who dindu nuffiin except fighting Russian oppression.

Permanently banned.

FSB warned Americans about Tsarnaev - they didn't listen. FSB warned Turks about Chataev - you didn't listen, thinking "He hates Russia, that means he is with us)))"

Also it feels good when Chechens(not the terrorists listed above) are on your side, and they are currently with us. Kadyrov holds them tight and they are more patriotic of Russia than people from Moscow.

>1 chechen is worse than 10 arabs.
Maybe you should stop giving refuge and aid to every terrorist who gets tired of eating grass in Chechen mountains.

>Kadyrov holds them tight and they are more patriotic of Russia than people from Moscow.
They are Chechen patriots, which is understandable. You would understand the difference if you interacted with them more often. We Russians shouldn't drop our guard just because they have a loyal chieftain and didn't bomb us for a while. It isn't over yet.

>hohols aren't everywhere
>you aren't a hohol
well hoholed my friend.

I like them.

Shit thread desu

Bullshit

Stupid pidorashcas please tame my 15 roubles you need this for Volodin pidor in Olgino ))))))

Man, they are tired of war. I don't think people would support another faggot who would try to sell them idea of independent Ichkeria. Also, leader of Chechnya almost lost all of his power after his loyal men now should be part of National Guard. And FSB is working good now, they have so much expirience with dealing with terror cells, agents are everywhere. I sleep well at nights about it all

Russians are niggers that God forgot to paint black.

>Thats what sets us apart, we are xenophobes

>mfw Tjurk confused roach with xenophobe

15 Roubles? How many Polish tourists did you have to service to make that much? Slava Ukraini

Is that how they still act on /po/? That's just sad.

I don't think there will be war but they really don't give a shit about Russia as whole just the Russia Chechnya is a part of. You claimed they are Russian patriots. They aren't.

Vot eto manyamir keep us posted churka =)

>sane

Every time I say something pro-Putin I get called a kremlinbot manya and +15'd

t. hohol bait
(You)

>not even using cyrrillic alphabet
>вoт eтo мaнyaмиp

Jesus Christ

They're fine by me. Heres hoping for a Russo-American coalition.

Man, by being part of Russia chechens enjoy the great privilege of being part of the country with world ambitions. And donations privilege. If they would go independent - they lose everything and gain war, havoc, fucking terrorists, slavery, going back to medieval times. You really think regular chechens feel nostalgic about 90s and war, death, blood, grief, bombings and all of that?

I've been in this shithole since 2006, and have never been to that 2ch shithole, so I think I'm staying.

They are testing to see if Soviet Zerg tactics still work.

They don't care about any of that. Again, you should stop applying your logic to Chechens and actually talk to some of them.

I was getting "connection error" for almost a month, maybe I wasn't alone.

I talked about it with a few of them. Thats what i'm telling you, its their words, not mine. They see this ISIS hell and they understand that this caliphate - is what their Chechen leaders wanted to create on Caucasus. Only very few very religious fanatics would want that even now and they are probably already in Syria.

You mean retarded hitler apologists like yourself.

>80765008
There's nothing for Hitler to apologize for.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

(your brain probably won't comprehend why I said this)

Yeah, even when he declared war on USA and his submarines were sinking American ships - even then he was right?

Russian net turned into steaming pile of shit even for devoted slavs.

nice russians bros, nastrowje!

>based Roach
Proxyfag or vacationfag?

>How does Sup Forums feel about Russians?

I like Russians 2bh, they seem much more redpilled about mudslimes than more or less any western nation, even the women do.

The high murder rate does put me off visiting though, plus I don't want my head kicked in if any find out I'm Welsh.

Fight me

God damn she is hot. Megyn fox of Russia