What does Sup Forums think of this film

What does Sup Forums think of this film.

I just watched it for the first time and thought it was pretty meh.

i like how they focus on the whole samurai sword fighting element
but other than that i think i have to agree with you

two is twice as nice

Why meh i loved it?
But the first one is better desu

I've only seen the first one so far.

I just found it kinda boring if I'm honest. Sure the fight scenes were really nicely choreographed but other than that the story was just weird and not explained well. I think Tarantino has some sort of Japanese fascination to go with the foot fetish.

I think you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and just spout the usual nonsense to fit it with the retards here.

This was an objectively retarded film made by a retard.

I rest my case. This entire board is filled with faggots like this. You're the fucking cancer. Die.

I find it bizarre that even though it was filmed all at once and initially released as a single movie, vol. 2 feels like a sequel made years later.

I can't really put my finger on it, it seems to have reveals and payoffs done that would be meaningless if you watched the whole thing without a break. But would feel natural if you were waiting for the sequel for a few months.

Don't get so mad defending your retarded manchild film. You say that guy has no idea what he's talking about but offer no rebuttal.

Rip off of Lady Snowblood

It definitely did seem quite childish. Especially with all the unrealistic deaths and random violence. It's almost like Tarantino is taking the piss out of Japanese culture with the whole samurai thing.

I think because it had more of a story in it than style like 1

The retards on this board only have 2 things to criticise whenever they choose to criticise a movie: plot, and dialogues. That's all they seem to care about or are aware of when they watch anything.

Saying a movie about assassins with fucking samurai swords has a weird plot, is the act of a moron. Also if this cunt thought that kill bill wasn't explained well enough, he will struggle to understand any movie more complicated than bvs dawn of justice.

You could've said the same thing of some obscure, pretentious art film, but you didn't. That leads me to believe this is a bait thread.
The superior volume 2 has the real kung fu you crave.

Another moron. You think a movie with a 10 minute anime sequence in the middle of it is childish huh? Any more original thoughts you wanna share with us?

>I've only seen the first one so far.
>I just found it kinda boring if I'm honest.
you're a 90's born faggot piece of shit user.

Didn't like it either
Skipped through most of it

You only watched half of the movie then

How about it blatantly ripping off Lady Snowblood?

My mistake, there are actually 3 things.

>How about it blatantly ripping off Lady Snowblood?
Couldn't care less. Everybody rips off everybody. Tarantino doesn't give a fuck either as he's very open about it. As long as he can make a good movie out of it, he should rip off whatever he wants.

The premise was interesting but other than that the movie was an edgefest.

That's tarantino for you. Good time waste, but completely shallow film.

>surprised that a tarantimo movie is a shitty meme fest

It was a nice tribute to kung fu movies, not a great film but enjoyable, I particularly enjoyed the music of both