Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She is such a retard.

I don't even understand what that means.

can't wait til Sam Hyde gets to her

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

>Lena Dunham
>thinks

stopped reading there

ok...

yet another stronk opinion from a stronk woman

really makes you think

didnt she rape her sister once?

/thread

>Lena Dunham finally figures out a way to use a hot newspeak buzzword

Whites eating sushi is racist

Yes she did.
Liberals won't call her on it though because women can't be rapists or some lefty doublethink like that

I think fiddling an underage girl is pedophilia

sams actually kinda a beast. i wonder why he does it. cuz hes a true old pol guy?

go fuck yourself, lena.
fuck cultural appropriation. what's the alternative? utter segregation? it's just food for fuck's sake (sake hehehe)

I don't think you understand what a hell hole oberlin college is. My friend had to transfer away because he couldn't take it. That school is filled with so much undeserved leftist smug that they let student rent Picasso paintings for their dorms

Ebil hawaito piggu shouldn't eat grorious nippon sushi

>caring what an admitted pedophile and child rapist thinks

Anime is cultural appropriation of Western Animation

Those damn Japs

I think, since she's not Japanese, commenting on things that only concern the Japanese is cultural appropriation.

>Actress Lena Dunham is standing - and eating

Of course she is

Lena Dunham molested her little sister.

Yeah most jews are smarter than her, I promise!

WTF?! All food isw culturally appropriated, especially in America! Are they going to ban pasta next? Or soup? Or tacos? What about the Japanese people who make/eat the sushi; do they have a problem with it? Are they going to kick all the Mexican food-truckers over the border? This is insanity. What am i supposed to eat in this country without offending anyone?!
pic semi-related

Yes, and wrote about it in great detail in her book.

Don't question her about it though, that's sexist.

Literally who?

This is true, and now the West is appropriating it back to further develop its own animation.

>Diversity is our strength!
>You can't wear my clothes, listen to my music, style your hair like mine or eat my food you APPROPRIATOR!
Jesus fuck, lads they literally can't be any fucking dumber.

Fingerblasting your sister is also cultural appropraition

>Eating foods from other cultures is racist

That makes no sense.

If I only ate "white people food", they'd say I was uncultured.

The U.S. is a melting pot. Nearly all of our food is appropriated. Does she want us all to starve?

>great details
>of a sister on sister rape

pls post these "details"

underrated

A lot of foreign restaurants and food truckers in America depend on white customers; in fact, they all depend on white customers. Without "cultural appropriation" they'd be out of business.

AYYY LMAO

Do you have Marfan syndrome?

why do people even pay attention to this dirty sister molesting cunt?

So she's against diversity now? Whites can't experience other cultures now?

There is food Lena Dunham dislikes? News to me.

wow how many sushi she's eating that day?
fat

By her logic, isn't the entire nation of America based off of cultural appropriation?

look at the screen dumb cracker

Wow and I thought my skinny fingers were ayyyyyyyyyy.

What do you guys think of the election so far? Which one do you want to make first contact with as the official representative of Earth?

>those fingers

user, I will pay you a lot of money to dress up like an AYYY LMAO and finger my butthole.

it is.. cultural appropriation is a good thing and the reason America is special.. we accept anyone who assimilates and brings us tasty foods in the process

WEW LAD

when I read "Lena Dunham," for some reason my brain thought "Loretta Lynch," and for a second I was rather worried

protip: they will say that either way. You can't win. You are the scapegoat.

No worries, you'll be dead soon enough

>implying Japan doesn't love to sell it's culture
>implying all great cultures don't love to sell their culture

American cultural exports create millions of jobs and add even more to our GDP. only a moron would be against "cultural appropriation" and any nation worth it's salt can see the monetary gains to be made from the sharing of culture.

i mean hell, the whole Korean cuisine thing is even partially funded by their government (not to say their barbecue isn't delicious, it is). culture sells.

i never understood liberal concepts like cultural appropriation and safe spaces. more often than not, it's just synonymous with segregation.

She gave her sister candy or something in exchange for kisses on the lips. She also fondled her and, at one point, inserted pebbles into her toddler vagina.

reminds me of those non-japanese asians upset over an exhibit where people could try on a kimono. it got removed and people in japan who heard about it were disappointed people couldn't try a kimono on anymore.

>Will literally try any fucking food that doesn't contain gluten
>Even infamous stuff like surstromming, durian or what have you
>WOW YOU'RE SO UNCULTURED!

:|

look at the ID dumb cracker

She's culturally appropriated the body of an 80 year old with the tits of a prepubescent.

There are hardly any Japanese people living in the US, why do they care?

Swaglord shouldn't you be on Sup Forums doing your job?

The fucking stupidity coming out of the left is off the god damn charts. It's like a badge of honor to be a victim of something to these psychopaths. I used to call myself a liberal but I refuse to be associated with a cult of hate and narcissism. I'm done, right wing all the way.

Depends where you live. New York, Philadelphia and LA both have decent pockets of Japs. New Jersey specially

How can people say something so stupid, how is this even possible. The idea of cultural appropriation is completley counter to the idea that diversity is strength. What is the point of bringing people from other cultures if we aren't allowed to learn from/use aspects of them. How can someone hold both these ideas in their mind simultaneously

>Lena Dunham is an obvious disgusting pedophile, probably because she grew up with a fruitcake for a father, who was obsessed with painting vaginas. He probably thought it was "healthy" for his baby daughters to grow up around giant paintings of cartoon vaginas in nasty sex positions, and maybe thats why she stuffed her little sister full of gravel. I don't care, I'm not here to make an apology for pedophilia, thats your job, but my hatred for Lena Dunham is multi-faceted, and mainly about how she is trampling femininity and making it cool to be an abomination (the pedo shit is just icing on the cake). Also, I don't like fat people. No offense, I don't think its a coincidence that she's big and fat. I hope that one day she challenges me to a street fight, and maybe I will accidentally kill her with my bare hands. I don't know, I just don't know...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Lena Dunham thinks
Stopped reading there.

Loterally who is she?

Are they actually Japanese, or are they "Asian American"?

Stop eating swedish meatballs you racist fuck!

Something along the lines of enjoying a culture but not giving credit to the people of that culture. Almost like stealing. That's just what libshits say though.

Excuse me, Ms. Dunham, must we survive off maize and buffalo like the natives or may we enjoy the foods of our ancestral lands?

Are you a literal skeleton?

Yes. They're Japanese-American, just Korean-American and Chinese American

thats one hell of a shocker

An amorphous blob that inflicts viewers of her television show with her naked blinding ugliness.

>Lena Dunham
Stopped there. Beat you by 1

How do you give credit? It is public knowledge that sushi is Japanese. Do I have to make a payment to the government of Japan everytime I eat sushi?

>we need diversity because they bring different cultures and food
>but dont you dare eat that food or youre racist

I'm laughing at the following:

1. Sam Hydes gut
2. His kicks
3. His Amp energy drink shirt
4. His chicken legs
5. His blonde hair dye job

Sorry m8s, not me, just an image I keep around.

>Don't question her about it though, that's sexist.

Did this seriously get said? If it did could I get some sauce on that?

wut?

In the same way that 200 million Americans are "British-american", right?

I'm going to agree with her. Sushi is cultural appropriation. Whites shouldn't profit off of rap music either, because that's cultural appropriation. In fact, we should not associate with any other culture or people at all, out of risk of appropriating their culture. WHo's with me? Nationalism for Lena Dunham!

Hee hee...

Her pussy smells like rotton sushi. Worse than her anus, which smells worse than her breath.
Your dick would rot off if you touched any of her snaggly puss ass breath.

As she grew, I took to bribing her for her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a ‘motorcycle chick.’ Three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds. Whatever she wanted to watch on TV if she would just ‘relax on me.’ Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying... What I really wanted, beyond affection, was to feel that she needed me, that she was helpless without her big sister leading her through the world. I took a perverse pleasure in delivering bad news to her—the death of our grandfather, a fire across the street—hoping that her fear would drive her into my arms, would make her trust me.

>Listening to notorious sexual abuser Lena Dunham
>current year

Yes. The term British American does exist, though its mostly used for historical purposes

At my school there are groups that don't do anything but bitch about there not being enough ethnic food in the dining halls. What is the end goal here? Whites should pay for food but not actually eat it?

>advocates for multiculturalism and mixing
>is upset when people explore each others cultures

>tfw people who rail against 'cultural appropriation' are essentially advocating for racial segregation

I feel like Stormfront should try to to infiltrate social justice warriors and push their agenda under the guise of being against cultural appropriation. They could probably be fairly successful at it assuming they can go 5 minutes without yelling "nigger!"

It's racist to trade with other countries.

Is this weirdo actually some sort of opinion leader in the US?

>Are they going to ban pasta next? Or soup? Or tacos?
Why not? Why can't white people just eat their own fucking food?

>What about the Japanese people who make/eat the sushi; do they have a problem with it?
It literally doesn't matter. If they don't understand that their culture is being eroded, it's up to us to defend it in their stead.

>Are they going to kick all the Mexican food-truckers over the border?
The Mexican food-truckers can sell food to Mexicans and other minorities. They don't need to service crackers.

>What am i supposed to eat in this country without offending anyone?!
Don't. Americans already eat too much food.

It's hysterical. I keep saying we should support shit like this to show how batshit insane the cultural or identitarian or whatever the fuck you want to call it left is.

There should be committees of people with degrees in race, class, and gender who decide what dining halls serves. Also, they could decide dress codes. And monitor sexual activities.

>Really makes you think...
It actually does. It makes you think how retarded all this leftist SJW crap has gotten.

There is no end goal other than anger. And there is nothing that can be done that will not instill anger. Serve sushi, you arre guilty of insensitive cultural appropriation. Don't serve it, you are guilty of insensitive oppression through forcing your Euro-centric white food on the students of color.

Either way, they will be mad, and that is what the SJW leadership wants -- angry troops for their rallies, angry voters, and, as they grow up, angry donors.

>Multiculturalism is great!
>But if you actually try to enjoy someone else's culture, you're a racist.
What's even the appeal. "Interesting food/music" was basically the only argument for multiculturalism, why are they burning down their own damn fortifications? How fucking dumb are they?

>Multiculturism is good
>Don't interact in any way with those cultures

Why even bother getting those people into the country to "enrich" it if there is no actual contact, its funny that she basically wants a zoo where you ogle at others but don't knock at the glass or feed them. As always the most racist people are those screaming racist at everyone.

wh-what is cultural appropriation?

She looks like a fucking thumb.

That happens when you don't refresh the site after reading through. Glad I'm not the only one noticing that shitty trend.

>I WANT MORE GLOBALIZATION AND INTEGRATION OF CULTURES
>DON;T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER AND MAINTAIN FOOD SEGREGATION

are liberals all retarded?

is this real? post link