Fuck. Look what #blacklivesmatter started. Holy shit

Fuck. Look what #blacklivesmatter started. Holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/cps/cpsaat18.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's actually pretty funny

yeah but how many coal burners get killed a year?

People are really taking this shit seriously

I fucking hate dindus

But:

"Black Lives Matter? No, All Lives Matter: more people of every race are killed each year in violence, accidents, and resulting from disease. You're not trying to say that Black people are the only ones who count, are you? That would be racist."

But:

"Black Lives Matter? No, All Lives Matter: more people of every race are killed each year in violence, accidents, and resulting from disease. You're not trying to say that Black people are the only ones who count, are you? That would be racist."

Did we just bugs bunny them into taking on our argument. No one stop them

Pretty much this. really makes you think

No they're using your own arguement against you.

And they're correct using that argument.

Yeah it right now we're focusing on blue lives. I don't remember any coal miners being assassinated by negros.

>tfw no #BlackLivesSplatter hash tag with dindus who got what they deserved.

Not really. nobody here gives a shit about cops we just dont want angry mobs of blacks thinking they can get away with murder

Yes, coalminers among many others do way more dangerous jobs than police, but are coalminers unjustifiably being targeted by an angry mob of rioters? The whole thing is so retarded, my point is that stop killing cops and stop killing each other. Stop killing fellow dindus, and stop targeting police who did nothing wrong.

Farmers are usually "racist rednecks" though

Just show those niggers the statistics that all those workers are white men (except garbagemen).

I don't use twitter but how is #Boycottcotton coming along?

Most coal miners are men
#AllMenMatter
And you can't discipline caves to be safer. You can discipline humans to be less violent

Hijack it. Turn it into a wage gap thing

>stop killing

But that's not what Sup Forums wants.

OH YES WE FUCKING DID

Holy shit that's sexist.

fuck off antisemite

>call police out on their blue worship bullshit
>"hurr durr i hate teh dindus"

I hate ghetto nigger culture as much as the next Sup Forumstard. But I'm sick of police culture in America and police worship.

It's a fucking job with good pay and a lot of perks. There's some danger, but not any more than a lot of other jobs.

>herp derp u must be a nigger i love to lick boot!

White man here, and your fetish should not affect public policy.

Im a vet and the troop worship is over the top. Im all for not actively calling us baby killers but god damn the worship is overkill. Dont buy them expensive dinners or outings. Talk to them

>I don't remember any coal miners being assassinated by negros.

beat me to it

Trips of truth.

This. Watch it take off.

> but not any more than a lot of other jobs.

Putting niggers in their place everyday is a danger most jobs don't have to deal with.

In return they would argue that:
>but whadabaut dem dead brothas killed by them coppers?

How would one reply to this? Obviously you could just dig up the facts that in these cases the extermination was the only choice, but it's not like dindus are going to read through all that. You need something snarky and clever to say back, but also factual.

Are coal miners killed by subterranean niggers?

Fucking lol

Why was this not the first reply?

Should've been first poast.

But more Whites get killed by Police than blacks do...

I really hope the Police run with this and agrees to the important issue of raising awareness of workplace deaths across all industries not just their own.

Coal miners don't get killed, they die in accidents.

See, we're training our pets well, now they're saying that jobs done by primarily white workers matter more

this.

>And you can't discipline caves to be safer.
ya you can bro. just costs money

suck it welfare rat baby killer

Like niggers even care about jobs.

nice photo m8.

Thats not very nice

>don't get killed
>they die

>BLACK LIVES MATTER doesn't mean that white lives don't matter! What are you? Racist?

>BLUE LIVES DONT MATTER! Fuck you police you arent worth shit! Other jobs matter more!

Nice contradiction rofl

This

>Sup Forums never forgets to adjust for population unless it weakens their argument

I don't condone any BLM bs but this meme rustles my jimmies because Sup Forums us good at btfo of liberals by saying "that is not true if you adjust for population" so now I will btfo you.

Blacks are killed more than whites if you adjust for population.

that is the point.

These niggers dont see logic though

should be #boycotton
wtf perfect portmanteau

I would love to see them ask the farmers, logging workers and fishermen opinion on Black Lives Matter.

I know you agree, but just saying the vet adoration is really repulsive to me. No other job out there do you get sucked off for life.

Those jobs all require hard work so blacks aren't doing them. You'd get a very different response compared to if you ask people employed in the selling CDs in front of the grocery store business.

I saw no combat but people treat me like i slayed bin laden with my meaty bayonet on the beaches of Normandy on 1775

Hes right. Big difference in accidental deaths and murders. No one is trying to murder coal miners when they clock in. Your failure to recognize this means your part of the problem.

Also, aren't most of these dangerous jobs disproportionally performed by WHITE MALES!? What point BLACK LIVES MATTER is trying to make?

bls.gov/cps/cpsaat18.htm

Logging: Close to 80% White males
Coal mining: 92,5% White males
Fishing, hunting, and trapping: Close to 80% White males

Adjust for population for police killing is retard, you should adjust by criminal demography.

But what if you adjust for crime committed?

Not nearly enough.

Not nearly enough.

If you adjust by crime committed, blacks have a lower chance of getting killed by police.

It's actually true. Police aren't even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs

ayy

The victimhood Olympics never fucking ends holy shit

The ironic part is no one ever complains when coal miners adhere to standards and practices that maximize their safety or seek out the best possible equipment to protect their lives.

When police do it though , it's attacked as "militarization".

Not an argument