Can yo believe it?

can yo believe it?

>no whites

Thank fucking god
The good guys win for once

Power Rangers has always been diverse, what the fuck are they smoking?

Yeah but it's never been a superhero movie

whats the endgoal here

>Power Rangers: The movie
>Not a movie
Ok

Also fuck Latisha there, there're tons of "diverse" characters in comics, dunno why Marvel doesn't want to use them (Glory Grant, Michelle, Ganke, Randy, etc) but instead racebends white characters, it's absurd, they complain about the "lack" of characters of color when they don't even use the ones in the source material. I don't mind diversity but mindless racebending annoys the shit out of me

I can't believe people forgot this

is that black arnold back there

STATIC SHOCK?

WE

STEAL

BUT BLACKS DON'T READ COMICS.

YO

YO

>can you believe how retarded people are

yes most certainly

Money
Companies don't care about minorities, but they know that if you throw at them bones like these they are more likely to pay for their product even if they never did before, knowing how times are nowadays they try some virtuesignaling, some progressiveness, etc and that affects their income. This is all for the money.

They also know that angry fans will still watch their movies, as it has been with comics for at least 2 decades. So it's a win/no lose scenario.

ARE THE CHAMPIONS

16 years ago blacks hated white nerd shit, what happened?

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

That fucking *WE* on his chest!

kek

#blessed

Gibs me dat effect
Like with kids, at first will look uninterested, but when they see the other kid having fun they'll go out of their way to have that too

>they also know that angry fans will still watch their movies, as it has been with comics for at least 2 decades
But the comic industry is dead. The more they force "diversity" the more people they lose. The diversity train is just now rolling up in Marvel movies so we will see if the same thing happens to the movies.

WE WUZ SUPAH HEEROS N SHIIIEET!

It's a movie but it wasn't a superhero movie, the new one is straight up aping capeshit

>racebending fictional characters bothers me
This is literally what autism is.

I don't really understand this. If you showed them a trailer of an awful movie but it was 100% niggers, would they still go see it in theaters and go on about how great it is? I don't understand how anyone can enjoy a film based simply on the color of the actors skin.

I don't watch all black, asian or latino films and then get giddy and excited when a white person shows up, so why do they?

Furthermore, are they legitimately enjoying, or are they just claiming to while ignoring all flaws based on their one check mark of quality?

>Heroes
>Powers
>Incessantly quipping
It was a Superhero movie by today standards

>OMFG I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN! A BLACK IN CAPESHIT? WTF THIS IS, DARE I SAY, WHITE GENOCIDE REEEE IS MY NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLED YET? JESUS FUCK I AM SO TRIGGERED! NOT MUH FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!!! SAVE ME MAGA!!

That's Marvel for ya

but doesnt this alienate the majority of people?

Dude, are you ok? do you want me to call 911?

>I don't watch all black, asian or latino films and then get giddy and excited when a white person shows up, so why do they?
Because one skin color is the norm in American cinema...the others aren't. You would act all giddy if it was 100 years of black actors and then, all of a sudden in your lifetime, there were a handful of whites.

I can't understand why this is a hard concept to empathize with if you aren't autistic.

You must be sheltered.
Blacks are a lot more open about nerd stuff like that. I've seen full grown basketball tier negroes raving about marvel, dc, moe anime and yu gi oh.

IDK MARY JANE IS GONNA BE A BLACK REEEEE I CANT EVEN, MUH FISTS ARE SHAKING? WHAT DO?

Comics in general have been selling less than before, yes, but that has nothing to do with force diversity and everything to do with piracy and internet. Strong emotions sell better, is better to have your reader angry than apathetic, and Marvel has been using this for at least 2 decades and still sells more than DC

>Sheltered

Nigger I own a comic book store.

There's a difference between putting a colored character (Glory Grant for example, black gf of Spider-man) and racebending a character (being MJ or The Old One in Dr Strange), second is just wrong.

I want to see characters like Gloria, Randy, Monica Rambeau, etc, but they always forget about them, why?

Then you're a sheltered comic book store owner if you think black people don't read comics.

Because it sells more in the minorities if you say the white men never had POC characters in the comics to beging with, if you fake scarcity it seems like a #blessing when you turn a white character into black or whatever

It's all about representation but it's getting to the point where these people don't care about anything but representation and social issues. A film can be a massive turd but if it features a diverse cast, feminist undertones, and a gay or transgender subplot, they don't care. Film has become so ingrained in culture that they see their issues reflected in films as a sign of social change.

OMFG IT IS SO WRONG YOU ARE CORRECT! HOW DARE THEY RACEBEND FICTIONAL CHARACTERS??? DONT THEY KNOW I HATE NIGGERS AND CAN'T RELATE TO THEM IF THEY ARENT WHITE? THIS IS A GENOCIDE user. THE JEWS MUST BE BEHIND THIS. DAY OF THE ROPE! HULU, NETFLIX AND CRACKLE SUBSCRIPTIONS ALL CANCELED!!

But Suicide Squad came out last year?

>yugioh
They love that shit I dunno why
I played for a couple of years (introduced by friends etc) and the majority of players were Black

>calling them "colored"
What year is this?

>a handful

There's a disproportionate amount of black actors on screen relative to population though

Current
Btw, what'st he difference between person of color and colored person?

>the disproportionate meme
Yeah, that isn't a real thing in adult conversation. If you want to be obtuse and miss the point like a retard, go ahead

You are on the wrong board though

FUUUUUCK YOUUUUU

>diverse
>it's just black people
When will this word finally die?

One is what they hate to be called. The other isn't. Language changes over time. You don't get to decide by yourself how.

Oh yeah because I'm the one being childish here and you're the adult, right

capitalism

I'm not the one resorting to the Sup Forums "disproportionate" meme in films as if that makes any fucking sense in the slightest.

Please tell me which of my posts you responded to, was childish

Which part is meme again?
nice bait job idiot, kill yourself or upgrade if you want another (You)vote

I truly dont understand people like this.

For example, people are saying how great, diverse and progressive it is that mass effect Andromeda doesnt have the ability to be a white person. When pointed out that its racist, they ask how, and when you tell em to flip the scenario (no blacks in the game, just white) they flip their shit and scream about equality.

Do they not grasp the simple fucking fact that excluding a race purposelessly (ie, going out of your way) is the thing they fought to end for almost a hundred fucking years?

And why do they keep trying to shove this 'diversity' problem down out throats when theres tons of great shows that WERE actually diverse and empowering to minority's and they didnt have a negative stigma to them.

Power rangers had a gay guy, an asian chick, a white chick, a black guy and a fucking chode.
Fresh prince was 95% black and had some of the highest ratings of all time and made will smith a bankable star. Hell, its hard to find someone who hated the show.
One of the best super hero movies of the 90's was a black super hero.

None of these caused problems because it was about the product and not some race shit. Why cant they see that their being racist 24/7 and dragging every god damn thing INTO race talks is destroying nice things and hurting everyone

now that superhero movies have been done to death and the genre is imploding, they squeeze the last few gimmick dollars out of it.

What if i told you that these sheltered people are only doing this for brownie points on their social media accounts

>Guys, we could use Ganke!
>No, turn handsome and blond Ned Leeds into an Asian fatty
>Guys, we could use Randy!
>No, turn tall and atheltic Flash into short and ugly latino
>Guys, we could use Michelle!
>No, turn MJ into a latina
>Guys, we could use Glory!
>No, turn Liz into a black
No wonder comics "don't" have people of color, they never use the ones they have

Using literally like this is literally autism.

>@runtheworld

This image makes me want to puke..

Am I racist?

It isn't bait, saying that ethnicities are "le disproportionate" in movies is a fucking retarded metric that makes no real sense and has no value to the discussion. It's a dumb Sup Forums-tier meme.

By that backwards logic, whites are overrepresented then. So why aren't you glad there are more blacks and Asians in film? You don't want them to be le disproportionate, right?

S

/thread

This.

Quite literally an entire lifestyle built around retweets and Likes.

How is the Black Panther pic diverse? It's four people and they're all the same ethnicity.
That's literally the opposite of diverse.

Will Smith isn't a real "black"

WE

I would say superhero films are already highly diverse in terms of characters, backgrounds and such. but all these people care about is the diversity of skin color.

YASSSSSS

No, they only care about Blacks

>all black people are the same ethnicity
>all shades of black are the same ethnicity
>Amerifats believe this

>point out there's more SAG black actors as a percent than in the general population
>*autistic screeching*

Hope you're baiting now

thank god, white people are boring and ugly

>bias towards Caucasian looks
Nope, those girls in that pic are ugly, deal with it

das racist

>point out there's more SAG black actors as a percent than in the general population
What in the fuck does any of this mean? It makes no sense. Do you need it explained to you why this is autistic?

Who tells you to sperg out about made up metrics that do nothing?

This entire post doesn't make sense

Is this what you were trying to say or did you accidentally a few words?

Is your reading comprehension poor or something?

if you haven't figured it out by now, to these people diversity=more black people.
When they use terms like that they don't understand the meaning. For example, they misuse the term minority all the time. I've seen people talk about America being overrun with hispanics described as a "minority-majority country." Minority=brown skinned people to them.

>All white people are the same ethnicity
>All shades of white are the same ethnicity
>SJW believe this
Love this multiplayer game

Ok, so you are baiting.
I enjoyed the fake outrage bit, that had me going for 2 posts longer than I should have been

Proving their point, brainless.

Yeah, except I didn't say that.

Glory was never girlfriend of Peter.

This makes so much more sense and Im at peace now.

Not as poor as your typing obviously

You are just calling something bait so you can dismiss it. What are you literally saying? "more SAG black actors as a percent" is incomprehensibly retarded.

>diverse
>only one black actor
ugh. Go away, shitlord.

>mass effect Andromeda doesnt have the ability to be a white person

wait seriously? did all the white devils get wiped out in ME3?

How? I used complete sentences and articulated what I wanted. You may just be stupid?

You can stop now

But you didn't articulate it since it didn't make sense

Why does it bother you? Either make your own movie and cast whoever you want or just simply refuse tocbuy a ticket to their movies.

You faggots pick the dumbest things to get angry about. This is not even an issue. They are fictional fucking characters, their property owners can do whatever the hell they want with their IPs. You don't deserve a say.

Again, it's probably you. Why don't you use your big boy words and explain what you missed?

Suicide Squad doesn't count because they were too focused on Leto.

I'm black and i want die, i'm tired of this shit.

The only actually white characters are the default ones in the trailers. If you want to create a custom character, you can make a kind of white female, but you can't really make a white male.
That shouldn't be a main turn off though. People should have decided to never buy another Mass Effect after the disastrous ending of 3 as well as Bioware's reaction to the criticism. I knew from then on I'd never buy anything from Bioware again.