FUTURE X-MEN FILMS: What would you do?

I wouldn't go with Phoenix, I'd do X-MEN: SINISTER, X-MEN: ONSLAUGHT PART I, X-MEN: ONSLAUGHT PART II.

X-MEN: SINISTER
Mr. Sinister Cast: Andrew Scott, Mark Strong or Clive Owen

Essex is a mutant who has no powers, just has a very long life span. A scientist/geneticist, in 87, we open up on Essex Corp employed by US and British Government to create enhanced soldiers. Essex has been experimenting on others and himself... He shoots up the mixed DNA of Apocalypse and Weapon X, Charles has nightmares of Apocalypse. Jean is concerned.

Stryker infiltrates Xavier's mansion with a Essex Corp, kidnap Cyclops and Jean. Essex mixes and uses their blood. "Mr. Sinister" officially steps out into the light sand looks slick deadly.

X-Men/Magneto's X-Men go in. Creed pummels Sinister, impressed, offers some to join him for a mil each. Surrounded. Creed joins him. Psylocke and Mystique go with Sinister. Raven kisses him then grabs a grenade from a goon as Creed and Psylocke take down the other goons and Creed holds Essex. Mystique pulls the pin, explossioo... Quicksilver puts on his headphones and plays Diana Ross - "Chain Reaction", rescues everyone, Eric disgusted at the kiss. Quicksilver walks past Sinister who looks creepier but looks at Creed and is more creeped out.

X-Men stop Sinister's abomination hi-tech advanced creations for the US Government and Army but he kills Mystique. Charles full of rage can't get inside Sinister's head as he's using an adamantium microchip embedded into his forehead to block out any telepaths, he and Jean put Eric into Essex' psyche but he can only be in there for a few minutes, microchip has defenses.
(MORE)

Magneto inside psyche: Essex true self. He has no true power. He basically shits himself as he is tortured. Sinister goes catatonic from the mental/psyche torment and collapses. Charles pulls Eric out but they both get trapped in a psyche limbo, a counter-attack from the microchip, only Jean gets out.

Eric visits Prof. X's mansion where Charles is broken. Warm, powerful embrace as the two both break down over Mystique. We see a sad sight Eric's eyes open but no one's there. Eric has gone catatonic... And Xavier went into a coma trying to get Eric out of Mr. Sinister's mind.

Eric and Charles play chess in Xavier's mansion as the doors open and Jean enters, she says she is working with others to get you guys out of this. But, she can feel something outside of here, Charles says, it's all our negative psionic emotions and it's constantly evolving. He asks what did they form from?

Charles says, "Oh no, it's... it's evolving...growing so fast... It has awareness intelligence already, impossible..."
Eric says, "What?"
"My apathy and rage"... "Your action and the onslaught that follows." - Charles Xavier

Okay. So WWYD?

what kind of an ignorant dumb and smelly wikifag actually likes onslaught?

OP is a faggot
Back to >>Sup Forums

Heres how:
1. Deadpool needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.
2. Whenever Deadpool's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Deadpool"?

Sell the rights back to Marvel Studios

>no powers just a very long life span
So. He has powers then bud if he can live long

I feel that Logan closed the book on X-Men really effectively. Professor X killed them. The mutants were wiped out by a virus.

But there are New Mutants now.

I'd have those lab grown kids who escaped at the end of Logan become teens learning about Xavier's teachings under the guidance of Colossus- who has a sister, Magic- becoming a superhero team when Sinister surfaces. Sinister worships Apocalypse as a diety etc.. Deadpool cameos. 'New Mutants' is set after the 'Deadpool' movie, (twist the logic of that in there somehow, ie: rebuilding the mansion/ uniforms are what Negasonic was wearing).

Cable comes in for the sequel and warns the young Mutants about Apocalypse' return, turning them into a military team of radicals called X-Force who battle the Mutant Liberation Front who are seeking to resurrect Apocalypse or something. Maybe that's the twist. MLF are led by Sinister maybe.

New Mutants 3 is basically X-Force and sees Cable finally battling Apocalypse. Maybe throw in the Cannonball = the eternal prophesised to kill Apocalypse as a father-son arc between Cable and Sam.

Have Cable take Laura back in time.

I feel that this could tie into that timeline, the evil of Xavier and Eric's psyches is so powerful (because they're extremely powerful mutants who've contained that side) that this thing is born in unregulated space, in a dimension without laws or rules, a dimension of chaos, chaos breeds chaos. It decieves Jean Grey to bring him into the physical world by Onslaught Chapter II, and uses her to bring out the Dark Phoenix. It's a demonic, nightmarish version of Magneto and Xavier together - and after Nathaniel Essex's death, a young Dr. Zander Rice uses Essex Corp to clean up after Onslaught and Jean's terror - along with the US Government hiding all the horror and covering it up.

The X-Men along with Toad, Psylocke, Victor Creed as it's new leader all take on Onslaught and succeed. Jean Grey is saved too.

After the Onslaught incident, Xavier teaches but begins having seizures from all the mindfuckery and Eric goes away for a long time so he will never harm human or mutant at all.

Best possible timeline, with only Mystique dying.

Leads into Logan, as Dr. Rice uses Weapon X blood to create Laura, etc.

US Government wants to use Onslaught and The Dark Phoenix as WMDs, and to wipe out all mutants, assigned to Dr. Rice.

Legion as the villain for New Mutants. The TV show is a prequel showing how he becomes an all-powerful supervillain.

tl;dr

With the other characters in Summerland as part of his team/ alternate personalities

/thread

Stop making this thread.

The only answer going forward at this point is to reboot the franchise.... Singer has driven it into the ground, and their two best actors have called it quits, but not before making a movie that makes the other Xmen films look like children's movies.
Anything they do now going forward with the franchise in its current state is just going to be living in the shadow of the Logan movie.

Onslaught would be good.

Having Onslaught being the reason why Professor X has those seizures would be a pretty boss reason.

But I would love to see them team up with Marvel and finally do a clean reboot with the X-Men in Marvel universe.

I would love to see Wolverine in his actual costume for once (it's doable and it would fit the Marvel universe), and seeing Apocalypse done right with the Avengers, Spiderman and so on.

Deadpool had a nice reboot of Colossus and if they do X-Men and in that style, totally on board.

Dude, we're discussing a film franchise on a film discussion board, what the fuck do you want me to say?

Reboot in what sense? Make it more serious? I hated the original X-Men, I thought X2 was corny, X3: Last Stand was terrible. But First Class redeemed it.

Would you want them to enter the formulaic Marvel universe?

It can only be about those kids who escaped Essex Corp. with all mutantkind decimated, it's the only way for the title 'New Mutants' to make any sense