What do you think about the city of Buffalo sending the Bengals wings for getting them to the playoffs? Cool, or cringe?

What do you think about the city of Buffalo sending the Bengals wings for getting them to the playoffs? Cool, or cringe?

>Cool, or cringe?
Both, t.b.h.

Pretty fucking cringe considering the circumstances. If they were a successful team it would be funny, but it justs reeks of desperation happy as hell to finally be relevant

Cool because they’re being donated, and for some reason no place in the world outside of upstate NY knows how to make wings. If you think you have you’ve been lied to and you were fed mushy excrement instead.

holy fuckin cringola!

reddit as fuck

Cincy should send back a truckload of that spaghetti chili shit they eat.

They're going to physically drive 1500 wings to Cincinnati? Wouldn't it be better if they were prepared in Cincinnati?

>1440 wings

is this considered a lot?

the donations to players' charities were top shelf classy. win/win.
the rest of this is sad. have some pride, upstate ny. the bengals didn't rescue your dog from a house fire; they did their job by winning their game.

>they did their job by winning their game.

They failed at their jobs, its always more beneficial to go for higher draft picks than to win meaningless games

>needing the fucking bengals to not fuck up for once in order to get into the playoffs

Its an economic blackhole, but since its for charity and feeds useless mouths no one will say that and pat themselves on the back for being good guys. Wouldnt even occur to them to think otherwise.

Overplayed as fuck saying this but is absolutely correct

wait, charity? what the fuck? why doesnt the bengals team just eat the fucking wings?

This, it only makes sense if it goes to the team

Is this the best broship in professional sports?

celery??????

white people cannot handle hot wings and need celery to cool their babbytongues

False. Its to shovel any leftover bluecheese in if you miss it with the wings.

2bh I'm sick of hearing about how great Buffailo fans are just because their team is shit.

CRINGE.

I can't wait until this faggoty little bromance is over.

I can't wait till next season when Baltimore squashes both of these limp dick teams.

this. i can eat like 70 of them in one sitting and i'm not that huge (5'2'' 270lbs)

I live in buffalo. It's fucking cringe. We get it the fucking buffalo wings came from buffalo. For fucks sake already. Duff's fuckin sucks anyways.
All this shit is about free pub for these faggot fucking mom and pop dive bar reataurants anyway. I've lived here over 30 years and I've never set foot in Duffs, Anchor Bar or any other shitdump that professes to have the number one wings.

If you ask me, wings are fucking overpriced nigger food. Fuck wings And GO BILLS!!!!

kinda like how we have to deal with cheese steaks in philly
pats and genos are both ass

>Not liking good wings

If you don't know what OV Splits are, you've never had good wings

wouldn't they get cold by the time they reach Cincinnati?

>(5'2'' 270lbs)

nigga you're a sphere

>when you remove kebab by eating it

Shows you know dick about fucking wings. They're all the fucking same. It's a wing deep fried and tossed in hot sauce or if you're a faggot you mix with butter.
Literally every corner bar has 10/10 wings and usually for 25-50¢ apiece. Not fucking $12 for 10 wings.

Motherfucker go fuck yourself you meme wing nigger.

Why are restaurant wings smaller and more delicious but if I get them at the supermarket they are huge and fatty?

wings are fucking trash

yeah they taste good because it's deep fried and slathered in sauce but then it's 90% bone and disgusting rubbery cartilage shit

Unironically based

>the city of Buffalo

to be fair, it's just a few autismo fans and a business looking for free publicity.

low centre of gravity, strong as an ox i could basically bullrush every lower category UFC fighter (yes even that faggot connor mcgregor) and beat them just by forcing myself upon them until they pass out

yeah i get why you would make fun of me but being like this has its advantages

cover them in baking soda. the chicken fat turns it into a batter and bake that shit or grill it. toss in custom sauce honey sriracha is the shit.

you're basically a pocket sized NFL linesman

yeah and it's good enough for me. brute, but miniature specimen.

>honey sriracha
gb2leddit

> i can eat like 70 of them
> i'm not that huge
> 5'2", 270lbs
> BMI 49

Dude you're a fucking bowling ball. literally you're half fat.

Godspeed, user.

been going to Sup Forums since 18-1 blow me fuckboi

I can respect that. The only thing worse than wrestling a bony lanklet is wrestling a chunky strong manlet.

so fucking what? i can deadlift 220lbs fyi.

c'mon that's baby weight, are you sure you're translating kgs to lbs properly?

i am 100% sure and it is not baby weight it is heavyweight considering my dimensions

I thought shorter people had an easier time deadlifting?

i don't know i don't even train i just went to the gym once and lifted that on my first try, people were stunned no joke

>Buffalo trying to form an IRL broship

Cringe as fuck. Its already cringy here.

Duff's is fucking godly you pleb. I'd kill to have these again. I'm stuck in Florida where the wings in general are shit.

figures, yes it's a great weight for someone who doesn't train, not so much for someone who does

For your weight you should be doing 220kg

At least they didn't send them cakes.

for me weight i should be doing your mother. but i didn't fall so low yet.

on his first go? doubtful

only 220? Dude when I was peak performance (22 years ago) at 6' 178lbs, I was deadlifting 280lbs, squat thrusting 350lbs, and benching 240lbs (and this wasn't my max, this was my workout). My daily workout included swimming 3 miles a day and running 5 more.

Can't do that anymore (bad back), but I still can run a few miles until my left knee locks up.

>croat
>5'2
that's how I know you're lying

reminder chicken wings was shit people threw in the garbage until people figured out how to dress them up. When my grandma was poorfag in her 20s she use to get them for free from restaurants because they just threw them out otherwise.

So you faggots sniffing your farts acting like theres some ultimate god-tier of wings other places cant touch are fucking queers

You realize vegan wings with extra soy exists, right?

t. soyboy

>body type: a little extra

MOTHERFUCKING SOYBOY FAGGOT

>only benching 240lbs

Reddit spacing soyboy detected

>wings now

part of being thankful and mature is showing humility and overcoming silly kiddish notions like being "cringy."

it's kind of lame, but that's part of the fun.

>Sup Forumstard in charge of samefagging

part of my regular workout.

I wasn't aiming at being huge, I was playing sports like Soccer, LaCrosse and Hockey. Didn't need to be built like an NFL linebacker.

>reddit spacing

>I wasn't aiming at being huge

Get fucked soyboy

i like that can i use it from now on?

sorry accidentally hit the Enter key twice xD

If I push you down will your get stuck on your ass like a turtle?

>I wasn't aiming at being huge,

>If I push you down
much easier said than done, fag

I think you meant to type 6'2, right?

I'd say eat my shorts but you'd probably do it fatty

I think your number pad isn't working correctly or something

>i was playing sports
>soccer
>lecross

You just said you can't even deadlift your own body weight. Given enough time you should naturally collapse in on yourself like a pouchy star.

i would literally bite your balls off

This is why you have a weight problem.

Duffs rule tho I agree with your overall argument

Butter, citrus or apple, Franks Red, maybe garlic, and some black pepper corns freshly ground.

Good wings, complete.

People act like making wings is fucking hard or something.

Can't stop thinking about eating things can you? Get help you jabba the hut lookin motherfucker

Fuck,dead

This is the same Croat who licked someone balls at an orgy right?