What's wrong with Disney?

What's wrong with Disney?

It's a liberal propaganda machine

1.Forces agendas.

2.Too liberal

3.Has an army of shills in Sup Forums

nothing?

>Forces agendas.
Every piece of culture ever made supports an agenda.

Propaganda machine.

This is why you're called a cuck, loser.
Some people have their own agenda and don't bow to everyone else's.

What is your point?

Battle of wills.

Holy fuck this place is cancer.

>everything I don't like is a shill
>proceeds to have shit taste

And nothing is wrong Disney are making great films now

t. Libcuck

They can't take out Jimbo.

>ywn be autistic enough to battle Disney corporation in the Platonic space

So you've never seen a movie?

It's been a very long time.

There's a difference between supporting something and forcing it onto someone else.

>3.Has an army of shills in Sup Forums
this

>Disney are making great films now
What did he shill by this?

>Some people have their own agenda and don't bow to everyone else's

Faggot you bow to other peoples agendas all the time. Every person that works a normal job bows to others agendas. Any person that"s a citizen of a government complies with their agendas. Stop being a cringe lord.

Too much money, they're basically a bank now.

>2.Too liberal
The copyright SS is "too liberal". kek, you really read all kinds of retarded shit on here.

It's not two extremes, you just have a 14 year old view on the world.

They are in right place at the right time. Just when the infatilization and obsession with nostalgia are about to destroy western civilization, they are a shit studio selling infantile movies and nostalgia pandering. They are the most artistically bankrupt studio of them all, much worse than Sony, but when a culture dies its art dies first, so it doesn't matter. It all happened in 15 years, 15 years ago they were hanging on a thread and now they make tons of money. Nothing wrong with them but a lot wrong with the people who like the shit they make

In what way Disney forces you to consume its media-content?

Nu-Male scum get off my board.

why are you even here?

Back to r/movies

underrated

>implying you're not a shill
>implying every single person in this board defending Beauty and the Beast isn't a shill
We're onto you

It's suffocating the film industry with their non-stop output of pandering, cash-grab products that make it increasingly more difficult, if not impossible, for mid-budget original (or at least non-franchise) films do well.

Also supposed 'film lovers' always give them a pass when they'd shit on other studios for doing the same thing.

>omg why isn't Hollywood making original films anymore? They're out of ideas. Can you stop with the sequels and remakes?

>LOL I LOVE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LIVE ACTION VERSION. ITS MY CHILDHOOD... OH, AND THEY'RE MAING A CARS 3 THIS YEAR AND WILL BE HAVING A LIVE ACTION LION KING ON THE WAY -- OOOHHH I GOTTA GO SEE IT. DISNEY'S AWESOME, AMIRITE?

pandering to children and spreading into other areas results in cancer.

>nu male
>alt rightist

Pick both. That's you, nu male

This. Disney is going to kill the industry by corrupting the critics. People don't know what to trust anymore so they have to resort to what they know, hence nostalgia pandering, remakes, reboots and the rest of it.

I actually agree with this. The end of Wall-E was fucking weird, though I think even incriminating fat people will be considered pushing the edge in another ten years.

b-but we're the new C-CAWNTAH CALTCHA

Oh, look. Another Sup Forums thread started by a redditor.

>not liking Disney is alt-right now

Shills don't even hide it anymore

It's a shame too since the first 2/3 of Wall-E are probably Pixar's peak.

Then Up's opening 9 minutes were great... and then... wait, what happened the rest of the film?

And why do people only talk about the last 20 minutes of Toy Story 3 as if the first hour or so didn't happen?

Can Pixar only make great shorts padded with mediocre story to give it a feature runtime?

>uh god, like I just can't even

That's you.

Beauty and the beast is the first live action kino disney has had in long time and i hate disney but its kino you pleb. The entire board is acting like they are whiny little bitches about it and a few people actually aren't being on your level of faggotry and saying they like it. It is castlekino

>but its kino you pleb
LEAVE
MY
FUCKING
BOARD
YOU
FUCKING
SHILL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Disneyfag detected.

Let me ask you -- do they pay you in actual money or in Mickey Mouse funbucks?

Acts one and two of Wall-E were genuinely moving. the lectures in the third act ruined the sentiment. I think it turned off all but the zealous assenters.

And you're reddit

>tv, comics = mindless consumerism
>guns, video games = active hobbies popular with men
Makes sense

I liked how the villain in WALL-E reminded me of GLaDOS.

The villain in Wall-E was a blatant ripoff of HAL.
Like... not even a reference or homage. A fucking ripoff.

Liberals literally whine about "toxic masculinity". Nice go at trying to warp reality though, you limp-wristed faggot

THe flaws in that movie are so glaring and out of place that I suspect someone intentionally tried to ruin it. How in the fuck did the finger-wagging get through so many different scripting sessions?

Because Pixar figured it had enough emotional manipulation to get by most of the movie going public, critics, and the Academy.

Clearly they were right.... -.-

www.reddit.com/altright
www.reddit.com/incel
www.reddit.com/theredpill
www.reddit.com/the_donald

>people can make their own sub reddits
What are you ten?

You know an awful lot about reddit, shillboi

Excellent debate going on in the thread, guys. Lots of great points being raised by both sides.

"We must capture the 18-29 shut-in virgin edgelord Sup Forums market."
-Disney marketing executives

>shills getting BTFO
My favourite kind of threads tbqh

There's nothing to be said to you guys. You deny reality and believe what ever someone on TV says.

really tingles the neurons

>shills derailing this thread
We all knew they were here but if anyone needed confirmation here it is

institutionalized pedophilia

They'll really be pushing it in December with the Finn and Poe love story in Episode 8.

They're doing great. The only dark spot of their company atm is ESPN.