Race war imminent

new black panther party to be armed at RNC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=07KTmr2nU3A
nypost.com/2016/07/12/new-black-panther-party-will-be-armed-during-rnc-protests/
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJOmtEH5Y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blacks got skinheads of their own?
Congratulations, they will be used to derail all protests government don't want to listen to and justify the deployment of water guns. Just like the white ones.

BY THE POWER OF KEK, AND BEN GARRISON GHOST I ASK YOU GOD, PLEASE GRANT US WITH A RACE WAR

>race war of chavs vs pollacks begins

g-g-good aftern-noon...

p-praise k-k-keek

What do they think is going to happen? The cops are going to shoot people standing outside?

GREAT GARRISONS GHOST!

Kek wills it

DELETE THIS

PRAISE KEK, LULZ BE UPON HIM

Oh shit. Londonistan is going to burn in the hell fires of kek's justice.

20 gage shotgun in wide open territory
this is going to be a really tough war

Mother of God, what have you done

>he said he wanted a race war but he didn't say where or when
Ironic twist incoming.

Dumb niggers can only afford cheap ass shotguns

what do blacks have against republicans?

sauce?

Meanwhile police will be authorized M1A3 Abrams, Apaches, and machine gun crews

By christmas

Related video released today about this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=07KTmr2nU3A

If they do go fully armed, expect a massacre followed up with marshall law and a gun ban.

Neat!

Don your armour lads.

republicans believe in the 2nd amendment, but not when it pertains to black people.

for starters. If you respond with "so what' you're a troll, and a traitor to the american constitution.

don't know how to share link. in New York post

National Guard will be at both conventions.

Btw source? and will do the same shit at the Democratic one?

no gibs me dat

Why will chavs be against "pollacks" you dumb slav?

ooooooh boy.

oooooooh boy.

do they realize that millions of young white men have operator kits and eyes full of gunfire?

this is gonna be bad. fucking. ass.

These guys will be shot by SS or cops. The convention has very strict rules for the event zone.

These niggers are so stupid holy shit.

That looks somewhat like a police uniform.

FBI user said to pay attention to the Conventions

Shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

nypost.com/2016/07/12/new-black-panther-party-will-be-armed-during-rnc-protests/

>nypost.com/2016/07/12/new-black-panther-party-will-be-armed-during-rnc-protests/

No idea. Ask one of your own.

They are unhappy that they freed the slaves

If they pull anything we should round up black people and return them to slavery where they belong

I've never heard any republican say that blacks should not be allowed to bear arms. However, I believe in profiling problematic groups so for that reason blacks should not be allowed to own guns.

If they obtained the arms legally then they have a right to have them. They also have the privilege to get shot the fuck up if they chimp out.

What's the problem?

i never saw a muslim

I'm all for it. I know how it will end. (((dead niggers)))

What have we done

PRAISE KEK! My body and combat skills have been honed for this! I've bested combatants in two theaters of war for this, my son and daughter do not have to grow up in fear for their lives by the hands of the nigger, PRAISE KEK! If the time is near kek give me a sign!

Violence is expected at both conventions, and it will be the same useful idiots who have been getting nasty at the anti-Trump protests. Now that they are turning on the establishment, the establishment is going to throw them under the bus.

>illegal to bring guns to the RNC

how cucked has the republican party gotten?

Here's your sign from kek

>If the time is near kek give me a sign!
>singles

Check these you nigger

It is similar to church where weapons isn't allowed inside; that is why there is an Church porch (weaponhouse).

thats fucking gay. I bet they have designated dick sucking zones too and black bull breeding centers.

Calm down user. You will not have to shed a single drop of blood as the dominos are already in place and they will collapse under their own weight, hard.

Kek wills this, surely.

They're afraid that they might get shot, and quite frankly, I don't blame them with all the BS that goes on in politics, people probably do want to shoot them.

Yeah, while I think Soros and all the funders of the left-wing agitators had control, they lost it after Baltimore+Micah Johnson. Now they can't control them, or maybe just can't control them as well as thy thought they could have

Occupy wasn't as dangerous/explosive because the racial element wasn't nearly played up. These groups have very anti-white biases, and in turn I think it gives more balls to white supremecist groups to go and confront them.

What a time to be alive. I hope it outdoes the 1968 election year. I wouldn't be surprised if ISIS throws a little bomb in there just to see how crazy it could get.

>afraid your gonna get shot
>not carrying a gun on you to prevent shooting

fucking libtards, everyone.

Never go full retard nigger.

I'm ready for the worst

It's an event attended by the presidential nominee, many congressman and senators.

I don't see the issue here. This is standard for events that have SS protection. It is already known the event will be crazy there's no reason to give it a chance to escalate.

National guard is probably going to be called in because of these fucking dindus. In fact, Cleveland PD has stated they aren't ready so I am assuming they have already put the call out for assistance.

These dindus have to stay out of the greater event zone or they will shot on sight. Guaranteed.

>but not when it pertains to blacks
>Most black cities are run by liberals

Kek m8, pretty sure there is no law that says blacks can't legally own firearms, UNLESS they live in liberal cities

Why is this dumbfuck holding a baton like it's a rifle?

It's a shotgun, retard

This is gonna be a fun summer lads

sorry if I value the 2nd amendment, libcuck

Lets have some fun >

so lets just take away the rights of law abiding citizens because the republican party is a bunch of scared wussy babies who cry at loud noises and wouldnt know how to stop a criminal if their lives depended on it.

It means ice poles..They weren't stocking any magnums or fabs because there wasn't enough room.

I value the 2nd amendment and wish we had it in Norway, but there is a thing called manners and showing some respect and common courtesy.

>say you're going to be armed
>increase tension between dindus and police because they know they're armed
>sacrifice a few of your dindus after you agitate the situation with fireworks
>race war

>but there is a thing called manners and showing some respect and common courtesy
yeah its called being a cuck

you dont go to a peaceful protest armed to the teeth. that would be called a massacre.

i'll go wherever I want armed to the teeth you libtard.

Filthy nigger scum need to be taken down.

And people who lack those traits are called assholes.

>new black panthers
>fringe black group that very few people know about, let alone support
>race war

The vast majority of black people have overwhelmingly condemned the recent attack on Dallas cops. Do you really think that an even more extremist version of a long-defunct extremist group is going to rally enough black people to start a "race war"?

Hell, the current black support for the original black panthers is really only predicated on the fact that very few black people took the time to research their acts of terrorism or extreme Marxist economics. Come on now.

"asshole" is a liberal code word for "alpha male"

are you a bot?

1/10
You are really reaching for straws now.

>The vast majority of black people have overwhelmingly condemned the recent attack on Dallas cops

Thank you for raising awareness on this important issue.

They have.

If you've turned on a television or been around a black person in the past several days, you'd know that.

sheeeeeit. Some hot 20ga rounds will kill most things deader than fried chicken. Just can't reach out as far as a 12ga.
Source: my SX3 20ga is a sweet machine.

kek thanks you for your service but your sign will not come any time soon

TOP KEK TOP KEK

oh you mean like the black people taunting dallas police officers hours after the shooting?

or the ones supporting the killing of white police officers on the internet?

or these guys: youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJOmtEH5Y0

or this post (pic related) by Browns running back Isaiah Crowell?

ooooo LARPing nigras, everyone's so scared

Probably learn what "vast majority" means.

okay, then what percentage would warrant people taking notice? 30%? 40%?

Point is that killing cops has gained mainstream acceptance among these current movements.

Fuck off with this "most black people" bullshit.

What are false flags?

What is evidence?

This is why you're a shithole that succumbed to communism.

It's not taking away rights you stupid fuck.

You seriously must be a nigger because you apparently can't reason at all.

SS is in attendance = No guns in the area.

This is enforced literally everywhere They go.

It has been this way forever.

Now fucking kys.

Calm down Schlomo, no one is interested in the bait your are selling.

You're not going to get a race war if the general consensus among black people in the United States and on CNN is that murdering cops is wrong.

For as long as Neo Nazis and the KKK have existed after the Civil Rights Era, they have not pushed the mass of the black population to declare war on whites.

Riots are temporary outbursts of a fraction of young people in individual cities.

And the more extremist statements from some "members" of BLM don't become part of the greater zeitgeist and are relegated to the fringe.

Thank you for raising awareness on this important issue.

Judge? No. Shitty meme. Fuck off.

they were standing with their arms crossed outside my voting site in the election of '08

Someone should've firehosed those motherfuckers down then. If they try that shit again this time it needs to be done.

T-the meme magic, it always works.

Does Ohio allow open carry?

>it's a because I say so episode