Atlanta wins by 13+, as expected

Well mods? You banned me for posting "Sup Forums tier garbage" and yet I was spot on with my Falcons 13+ bet and netted a 10,000 AU dollar win (approx 7800 American dollars). You seem to not be aware of the fact that I am a Tip God and have excellent betting advice for all of you following the NFL. Admittedly the game was a bit closer than I expected, but with under 6 minutes to play I was able to hedge my bet and won another 550 off Rams +13.5. Maybe think next time before slamming your fat fingers on the ban button.

The Falcons will of course beat the Eagles and make it to the NFC Championship, as predicted.

I will of course be confirming these posts with my proper tripcode as soon as I am unbanned.

Tip God out.

>Tip God out
Cringe as fuck.
Kill yourself

who wins the owl?

>I will of course be confirming these posts with my proper tripcode as soon as I am unbanned
Imagine being this desperate for attention on an anonymous Uruguayan chainsaw juggling forum

Based Tip God, what do you think the Patriots/Titans game will be?

Based Wog

not ever falling for your shit again, /bet/

Based RC how do you do it, madman?

rare and also kek

Atlanta is gonna lose in Philly and Matt Ryan will be deaded. Then everyone beats off in a frenzy for the chance at losing to the Pats who are just gonna waltz into that shyiit and see a buncha retards fightin' about who's more down(s).

Crazy that there breaking up after this year right

KENYA?!?!

>be kenyan
>wake up and have to decide between finding clean water or wifi signal

fake news

kenya believe it?

Eh fuck em who cares it's about time

the falcons were honestly the one team I wanted to succeed.

You picked a football game? Correctly? Holy shit wow!

>gets lucky with a call
>"hurr durr" autism post
Godamn I hope you die in a fire

I did unironically win 2 horse race bets in Australia based off this guys posts lol