Kick the Rams out of LA

We never wanted them here. We ALL wanted the Raiders to come back. While Vegas is near enough, it’s not LA.

Our city deserves winning and reputable franchises in every sport. In the NBA, the Lakers are a global brand and are the marquee franchise of the NBA. In MLB, the Dodgers are one of the four elite franchises that make up the most winningest and important teams (which include the Yankees, Cardinals and Red Sox)

In the NFL, the Raiders fit LA like a glove - elite winning franchise and a global brand

The rams are the Clippers here. No one gives TWO FUCKS. They just lost a playoff game and life goes on. Last year, when the Raiders lost Carr, LA was in mourning

This is why the NFL is dying. Only 74k showed up at the Coliseum. If it was the Raiders, it would’ve been a total blackout at 90k

Get these losers out of MY city

>faveLA

>faveLA
>Lakers 16 championships
>Dodgers 6 championships
>Raiders 3 championships

Please call us “Sir”

This was embarrassing for the city of LA

>faveLA

Does anyone think the Dodgers or Lakers would lose important playoff games AT HOME? No. That’s not what winning franchises do

Dodgers literally lost game 7 of the world series at chavez ravine two months ago.

>rebuilding year

Ok

rams is such a stupid name too

what the fuck does it mean? that you're going to ram a thousand handeggs up your butt?

>faveLA

>Raiders fan
>Lives in LA
Get out of my country Pablo

>lost at home in the playoffs

HOLY SHIT HAHAHHAHA

I don't even live in LA nor am I a Rasms fan

I'm a Raider fan from NJ

Get the fuck out of my country you violent little welfare ape and take your forty obese children with you.

Then stay in your fucking lane

Angelenos now remember why we wanted the Raiders back. They weren’t perennial losers here

God the people of california are straight up bitch made

>one and done last year
>6-10 this year

user, I...

nobody cares, go get shot

I'm glad you didn't get the Raiders you stupid little spic. Day of the Taco can not come soon enough.

The last laker playoff run AND last dodger playoff run ended at home

I always wonder how these west coast teams that move every ten years have fans. At this point they're just companies with mascots and not actual representatives of any particular place.

t. Pablo Gonzalez

>lakers
>2018

Do the Lakers NOT have 16 championships and literally 82 home games?

dumb spic

what was that peasant

Pablo, the Raiders are never, ever coming back and you have to go back.

> Rams

You misspelled Chargers, faggot

>Dodgers are one of the four elite franchises that make up the most winningest and important teams (which include the Yankees, Cardinals and Red Sox)

Then the NFL will NEVER EVER be successful in LA. We want a top 5 franchise (like the Raiders) or we don't want one at all.

Oh wow, none of those teams have any more cache than any LA teams

literally in the basement of the league
>"Yeah but we were good 20 years ago"

No, we only want ONE team here, and that team is the RAIDERS, the most prestigious NFL franchise on the West Coast

The Cowboys/Packers have the middle, the Pats have the East Coast, the Raiders have the West.

You mad that we have the 2 best rookies in the league?

>the most prestigious NFL franchise on the West Coast

>Top 5 franchise
>Raiders

Sweetie.....

You forgetting about the 49ers, kid?

Actually New York is the city of Champions if you tally the championships of each team there

>most prestigious on the West Coast
Do the 49ers not exist to you? And don't give me that "REEEE IRRELEVANT FRANCHISE" crap

Ok, out of the Seahawks, Niners, Rams, Chargers and Cardinals, which one is more prestiguous than the Raiders?

Yeah, because they don't have a large worldwide fanbase like the Raiders do. Think about this - the Raiders took over StubHub center even as a 6-10 team. The Niners couldn't even sell out their own stadium at 6-10, nor did they take over a place like LA

What is the best city in the United States, for someone who hates everything that is football, NFL, Basketball, NBA, Baseball, MLB, Hockey and the NHL?

and he just likes it, he's a fan and a follower of soccer and Major League Soccer (MLS)

just do yourself a favor and get the fuck out of America, Pablo.

San Jose, Costa Rica

>prestigious
49ers and Seahawks are above the Raidniggers in that category. Prestige doesn't mean how many cholos wear the gear in public you faggot larping beaner.

5 rings is more prestigious than 3

>seahawks

Yeah one meme ring vs 3

>49ers
>being Cowboys/Packers/Patriots home games

lol

Either way neither are more pretiguous than the Raiders

You really are dense as pig shit. Can you count rings? 5 vs. 3 49ers. Just because a bunch of fat cholos go to Raiders road games doesn't mean they're prestigious.

the chargers won't leave until their new stadium crumbles to dust (see Qualcomm)

The raiders are a top 3 AFC franchise (Steelers and Patriots are the only ones better)

The 49ers aren't a top 3 NFC franchise (Packers, Cowboys, Giants, Bears are all more prestiguous)

49ers got 5 Superbowls wins along with Joe Montana as one of the greats and you think the fucking Bears and Cheesefuckers from a northern flyover are more prestigious.

Get the fuck back to Mexico

Not even from Boston, but the Bruins and Celtics are perennial winners and win championships all the time. The Red Sox are also on the upturn and are historically one of the best MLB teams.

I shouldn't even need to say anything about the Patriots.

Meanwhile the Kings are decent, the Lakers are anus, the Raiders haven't been good since the early 2000's, and the Dodgers are passable but they've not won a world series in years. Be thankful the Rams are doing well.

>bears

>top AFC team
>Haven't won their division in years
If the Broncos hadn't been playing QB roulette all season you would've finished last again.

>but the Bruins are perennial winners and win championships all the time.

>Only 74k showed up at the Coliseum
NIGGA it had to be less than that

someone screencapped the pan out it was pathetic

No one EVER thinks the Broncos as more prestiguous than the Raiders.

I didn't say they were, but you're absolutely fucking delusional if you think the Raiders are any better.

Exactly

The last Raider home game at the LA Coliseum had 88k people.

All that matters is that the Raiders are more prestiguous than the Rams, and even though the raiders play in a small market like Vegas, being connected to LA automatically makes them a top franchise

>being connected to LA automatically makes them a top franchise
that's not how this works

>boca juniors
ah yes..............

>this sense of entitlement
holy fuck why don't you demand they bring you smashed avocado and green juice too.

>my team has more bandwagoners therefore it's more prestigious
Are all Raiders fans subhuman? I'll take Montana, Young, Rice, Walsh, Lott, Clark, etc and five (5) rings over your army of bandwagoners any day.

Ok, then most of the LA NFL market is entitled because we refuse to support teams like the Rams and Chargers, unless they play the Raiders

All I'm saying is that the NFL will have 16 home games for other teams every year. Not good for optics.

Rice played for the Raiders as well. Plunkett, Allen, Bo Jackson, Coach Madden, etc. are ALL more prestiguous than any Niner player. And AL DAVIS, who was Jerry Jones before Jerry Jones

3 you weren't alive to see either sweetie

>I DONT WANT THIS SPORTS TEAM I WANTED THAT ONE
>But honey we bought you two of them, isn't that good enough?
>NOOOOO THESE ONES BOTH STINK I WANTED THAT ONE
>But honey someone already bought that one
>I DONT CARE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rude

Man it feels good being from LA on the right side of history

Cant wait for these spics to get the fuck out

Because they haven't been in LA since 1995 until this year (where we took over StubHub Center, something no other team hasn't been able to do)

Being in LA would attract FA's, like the Lakers and Dodgers always get. The Rams nor Chargers can't do that because they aren't a marquee franchise like the Raiders are

Then all of LA must be filled with spoiled brats

>Then all of LA must be filled with spoiled brats
It's filled with spics desu

Imagine thinking and writing this down, posting it and going to sleep at night soundly thinking your not retarded

ummm, i thought when a team moves they don't keep the records, LA Raiders only won 1 ring

>Rice played for the Raiders as well
Not when it matters in his prime

>any of those players or coaches on the level of Montana, Young, Lott, Bill Walsh, Rice
Starting to feel sorry for you

>only three rings
Literally Broncos tier, even Giants have more kek

Reminder that this loser no-life faggot has been posting the same bait for literally years. The amount of autism and narcissism to keep going after being repeatedly called out is astounding.

BTW this the same loser that says Vegas is an LA superb and goes out of his way to shitpost in literally every Rams and Chargers thread. This dedication is Chris chan tier at this point.

Teams can choose to leave the history behind (like the Ravens did with the Browns) or they can chose to bring it with them (Like the Colts and Raiders did).

Regardless you're right, Raiders won 1 superb owl in LA, which the Rams have also done. The difference is the Rams have won a super bowl in the last 20 years, in LA no less, while the chargers are constantly buried by their division rivals.

>losing to the choking Falcons at home in the playoffs

HOLY FUCK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. No wonder even SEAHAWKS FANS outnumber Rams fans here, never mind the Raiders. Your shit team was FAVORED to go to the SB and you choked to the 6 seed.

Carr >>>>>> Goff.

>loses 52-0 to the Jeff Fisher Rams
>breaks leg only sucessful season
>breaks back getting cucked by his own team
>loses QB coach and goes 6-10

Lel Carr is dogshit your subhuman piece of waste. Go back to mexico you immigrant

and your shit team couldn't even make the playoffs

Again, why do you keep posting? Literally nobody here takes you seriously

I bet op is thinking hard of a witty way to respond right now lmao

>Our city deserves winning and reputable franchises in every sport.
No you don’t, commie. American cities deserve championship teams. LA is not an American city.

Speak for your fucking self. I will move if Raiders come here, can’t stand their hoodrat fans

So the raiders are more prestigious because the niners have more rings in a more competitive conference?
Spic IQ everyone.

>While Vegas is near enough
not this shit again

>amaricans just have to deal with teams moving on a whim

I want the Rams here, I just don't have the money to go to games.
I see a lot of Rams hats and stuff around the westside also.

Everyone can agree that the Chargers have absolutely no place here though.
falcons torched the nfc last year and dealt with the 3 hardest schedule in the league while playing in the hardest division this year. They had a rough season but they'd mop up 90% of the league if they played like they did tonight

>tfw Raiders fan seeing all these idiots fall for some of the shittiest bait I've seen in a good while

Y'all are no better than Tumblr when it comes to getting triggered sometimes

Rams won their sb in St. Louis. LA is a joke for football.

I thought you Argies were familiar with sheep and their ways, or is that just the Falklanders?

LA is full of spics and niggers. Not to mention the liberals. I'd much rather live in Boston than LA.

t. CT resident

I live in LA and honestly don’t see as much Raider gear as I do teams like the Cowboys, Packers or Niners

Has either city won the Wibble Wobble Polly Woggle Championship?

If not, then please disregard all your claims to superiority

I really love your country. It's everything Mexico wanted to be.

Maybe the raiders don't want to be part of your shit town. LA sucks now. If were all lucky you guys will follow the raiders and leave

>Spics thinking LA is their city

>Hartford
???

>According to the latest census, there are 124,775 people, 44,986 households, and 27,171 families residing in Hartford.
>43.4% of Hartford's population is Hispanic or Latino, chiefly of Puerto Rican origin. 38.7% is African American or black, 2.8% Asian, 23.9% from other races, and 4.2% from two or more races. Whites not of Latino background are only 15.8% of the population, down from 63.9% in 1970.

Rams in LA is fine. But the fucking chargers need to leave

Our country has been taken over, friendo.

technically it was theres first; they took it from Indians then we took it from them

A 6-10 Niners teams fans took over the LA Coliseum

That wouldn’t happen if the Raiders came back

I don’t get why the native Americans here don’t find the Spic invasion as abhorrent as we do

Spics hate Natives more than whites