Leaves out backstory of how Robin died

>Leaves out backstory of how Robin died
>How did Wayne Manor get burnt?
>Where is the Joker during the events of the movie?
>Badly edited Martha revelation scene

Can we stop calling this movie a masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Returns/Issue-1?id=81434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why isn't it spoonfeeding me plot?

None of those points are legitimate criticisms besides the one about Martha

I fucking hate BvS and think it's one of the worst big budget films ever made but christ you're dumb

The only bad thing about it was Wonder Woman. Shitty actress playing a dull "muh diversity"version of a good character.

>The only bad thing about it was Wonder Woman.
you forgot Batman shooting Superman twice with kryptonite bullets and he doesn't die. Yet he gets stronger and beats Batman half way during fight.

Makes no sense

>your entire post

>kryptonite bullets
Weren't they more like gas bombs? They weren't actual bullets than would penetrate the skin.

Did you notice in the movie he talks in first person when talking about Batman plans but when it's Bruce Wayne plans he talks in third person? Did the other Batmen do that? Oh and does that irritate you, OP?

he had them in bullet form and still he shot kryptonite right at superman and he didnt die nor get really weak but got stronger when batman was punching him.

makes no sense

The effect of the gas didn't last as long as Bruce intended. It's possible he didn't synthesize the kryptonite correctly.
If you notice supes actually gets weak hence Bruce is able to actually get a couple of punches in.

>Leaves out backstory of how Robin died
>How did Wayne Manor get burnt?
>Where is the Joker during the events of the movie?

>He doesn't know the Joker and Robin are the same person in the DCEU

>the movie doesn't satisfy my cinemasins tier plot questions that I noticed so it's bad

>>He doesn't know the Joker and Robin are the same person in the DCEU
They aren't. David Ayer said they are not and besides: Is Jared Leto returning as the Joker or not? I don't understand how WB wants the DCEU to be big yet they haven't released ANY information if the Joker is going to be in the Batman movie or ever return again.

Be a huge waste if they drop the Joker plot and don't bother describing what happened to Robin.

>badly edited martha revelation scene
>badly edited

I WANT THE PLEBS TO LEAVE

The world created for BvS has history, it 'existed' long before we got to meet Batman in this film.

What a sin.

The Martha scene is terribly edited and is the reason most laugh at it.

Are you seriously defending that scene?

>they haven't released ANY information if the Joker is going to be in the Batman movie or ever return again.

Ben Affleck is in rehab.

I have this crazy idea, making Leto's Joker a copycat of the original Joker, and recast him to reveal the real one even in a cameo in the 'upcoming' Batman movie.

I don't get it. Just because a movie left out some details about a character that is intentionally there to make you wonder about his past doesn't mean the movie failed in some way.

The details are there to make you think that this Batman has been through a lot of shit which might explain why he's so changed.

It's like complaining about a character that is a rape victim and thus behave in a odd way, all because the movie never showed us the rape per see.

>wahh i want more exposition

Whoa whoa whoa. Hold the fucking phone! Someone called this a masterpiece?

What if the original Joker made Leto Robin into the Joker... and then Leto Joker went on to kill a younger Robin. It's not going to happen, but that would be a really fucked up cycle of violence that a good storyteller could make some deep cuts with.

You think Joker would be OK with Leto Joker copying his whole style? Face it,this Hot Topic t-shirt is your Joker.

This is the Joker. Deal with it. Jared Leto did a good Joker.

If Leto Joker is his creation then of course he's ok with Joker 2.0 running around being living proof that Batman should've never allowed kids to butt-in.

Of course he is the Joker. It would add depth if he was a Robin on top of that.

Jared Leto as Tim Drake. Book it DCEU.

>>Leaves out backstory of how Robin died
Didn't need to be in there. How Robin died is not important. Him being dead just represents the things Batman has went through and sacrificed in the 10 years of being Batman in Gotham.
>>How did Wayne Manor get burnt?
More artistic symbolism that you didn't understand. Brunt Wayne manor represents the remains of the state of Bruce's legacy. Where Bruce's mind is in the movie.
>>Where is the Joker during the events of the movie?
Not relevant. Where was Hulk and Thor during CW? Where was Joker during Batman Begins? Joker is not part of the story they are trying to tell.
>>Badly edited Martha revelation scene
In your opinion.

Many things shown in BvS are not explained because they are not supposed to be, because they are suppose to represent things about the characters, not the plot. They are like scars on a body. Storytelling through actual moving pictures without the need of dialog to blatantly tell you things that are right in front of your face.

Daily reminder that film is a visual medium and plot, characters, and dialogue all exist to serve the aesthetic

Leto Joker also getting it on with J-mans squeeze and using the name Joker? Naw Real Joker is too much of an attention whore for that.

I'd berate you for being such a moron, but I recognise how literal autism makes a person, so I won't. Hope your autism friendly screening of the movie went well, user.

I can agree with most of that except Wayne Manor.
If you can't put brooding mental conflict and agony in the same room as Batman without burning a house down youre doing it wrong.

>Leto Joker also getting it on with J-mans squeeze
In Suicide Squad Leto Joker created Harley Quinn.

>and using the name Joker?
The original Joker shouldn't care. He's the one that made Robin the replacement Joker in this hypothetical scenario. Audiences accept that Batman is a mantle, shouldn't be blasphemous that the original Joker had Cancer AIDS for example and made Robin his replacement. That's kinda the ultimate Joker the Joker could ever pull on Batman.

I actually liked her "I couldn't give a fuck about you stupid humans" performance, to be perfectly honest.

>the ultimate Joker the Joker
*the ultimate joke

It's not blasphemy. A Joker mantle is actually a decent point But it is a dumb theory that Leto is Leto Joker and not The Joker. If it turned out to be the direction the film makers were going it would be dumb.

I think its more the issue that batman made devices that were designed to be shot out of guns at superman and instead of making them slugs, made them gas bombs.

Because that was necessary for the fight to last longer than a second.

reminder that WB submitted BvS for consideration for best adapted screenplay, best editing, best director, and best picture.

Imagine being those academy members and seeing that shit.

>>Leaves out backstory of how Robin died
>>How did Wayne Manor get burnt?
>Needing to be spoonfed this
It doesn't matter how Joker killed Robin, or how Wayne Manor got burnt, it's easy to guess the two events are important on Bruce's character and why he has the outlook on things. It's not necessary to show why it happened, just "These things are contributing to his negative mental state". It's possible they are related, but again, doesn't matter.

>>Where is the Joker during the events of the movie?
Where was Joker during Dark Knight Rises, or any other Avenger in any other Marvel movie? It doesn't matter and is not important to the plot.

>>Badly edited Martha revelation scene
I bet you can't even describe what's badly edited about it, and you're just saying that because memes.

its a contract thing. Somehow nolan retained creative control over all the characters he used in his batman films, so WB can't use the same characters in anything. They have to establish its a different batman, different joker, different everything. They can't use scarecrow, bane, gordon, none of the mob figures, ras algul, league of shadows, etc, etc, because nolan wiped his spit on them. So they aren't actually going to develop anything into how exactly the characters are different because they can't. They'd have to establish a completely different set of originals over again and establish how they also aren't nolan's characters.

Some of this is for the best, but WB wants people to think of TDK when they think of the DCEU. Speaking of that, its also why its called the EXTENDED universe. But this is actually working against them, as none of nolan's batman films were about adolescent roidraging retards gluing large compensatory cocks all over their large compensatory vehicles to shoot their loads of ammunition at people who seem to have functional cocks.

>Gotham by the sea
>Bruce Wayne accidentally started a fire that killed Robin
>he never got over it

>It doesn't matter and is not important to the plot.

I dunno mang, where the fuck the flash was during the events of suicide squad is pretty important.

But the extended cut does establish that captain boomerang tied him to the rocket boomerang and shot him into orbit for a bit.

Though I'm not sure if that's better or worse than just having him chilling in his pad.

jesus christ, be need a new board to this bullshit

that's like asking for a channel that has nothing but commercials so there won't be commercials on the other channels.

No one would watch/browse it and no one would want to advertise on it.

leto keeps posting joker themed shit to his instagram so its likely he'll show up again in the sirens film at least

I'm not convinced those cocks were very functional.

that's a story for another time

he's finished rehab, thats what all the reports were about

It'd be like Robert Rodriguez' El Rey channel.

Rehab my ass,he's in a wading pool full of bananas.

Those are all allusions to events/things in the comics, indicating what canon timelines they're pulling from.

Was there a clone Bruce Wayne in this timeline?

Is this origin ruining moment legitimate?

Dcucks

What origin ruining moment?

Nobody who calls this shit a masterpiece is being serious, lighten up.

I'm serious. It's a masterpiece.

Well yeah but you're just trying to fit in with the other idiots. Nobody can watch this crap and honestly enjoy anything about it, it's completely misconstrued.

what you think doesn't necessarily translate to other people user

If I wanted to fit in with the idiots I would be saying it's shit.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Returns/Issue-1?id=81434 here you go

that whole theory is dumb as fuck. He IS the Joker. He doesnt even look bad, I admit the face tattoos are too much but the body and grill are passable. He looked great in the suit in SS, honestly to me the only thing bad about him is the voice.

I would be interested to see the directors cut of the movie, before the studio stepped in. As it stands there are like two scenes with the jokester, and two flashbacks, and you can tell there was originally much more.
I didn't hate him, but theres literally nothing to judge him on in the movie.