Finally have an elite soccer player

>finally have an elite soccer player
>plays for the scummiest fan base in world sports

Why is life so cruel?

thesun.co.uk/sport/4128703/liverpool-boss-jurgen-klopp-will-target-christian-pulisic-if-barcelona-land-star-man-philippe-coutinho/

Other urls found in this thread:

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-transfer-christian-pulisic-14069901
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If coutinho leaves
So has the pursuit of puligod begun

I'm sure he'll stay

>CHRISTIAN PULISIC - Welcome to Liverpool - Insane Skills, Goals, Runs & Assists - 2018 (HD) - DESPACITO

>respect from New Jersey
>respect from Colombus
>respect from Seattle
>respect from Saratoga Falls

kek. would be worth it to just to see brits get triggered as fuck

If it's in The Sun, it's not happening.

pretty credible news source 2bh

>(HD)
>Not (4K)
Dropped

Didn't they have to apologize for that cover?

Reminder that not one but two investigations were needed because they didn't like the results of the first one

Yep, unfortunately liberalism is a disease that nobody can escape

>elite player
>goes to Liverpool

You cuckservatives make a big mistake allowing niggers as slaves into the country rather than using technological innovation or picking the goddam cotton yourselves

Please for the love of god no.

he's a united fan he'd never join liverpoo

>the s*n

>the autistic Americunts will join the autistic scousers in masturbating an above average player like he is God on Earth
Please no. Let him go to a mild manner team, like Monaco or some shit like that

I don't watch soccer, but I heard on the news that this guy is basically the best player in the world. Is this true?

Play Keaton Parks

He is top 3 best now, the two best players (Messi and Ronaldo) are both 30+ years old.

So give it 1 or 2 years.

>pulisic
>elite
Not until he prove himself at the next WC. If he scores atleast 5 goals, then he'll be elite.

lmao

Club World Cup la

Is this something you americans came up so you can call yourselves World Champions? Also, what's up with the 'la'?

the world cup is a terrible way to measure a player. it's all about club football. particularly the champions league.
the world cup comes around once every four years, you have no choice what team you play for (unless you're scumbag like diego costa) or who you play with (unless you have unlimited influence like messi). club football is day in day out production.

>the sun
>Reliable Liverpool transfer info

on what planet

You fucking retard it's the stupid competition Fifa made to replace the Intercontinental club tournament that you south americans overrate while euros not giving a single shit.

>americans actually believes this

the club world cup is a fifa thing, it has nothing to do with america. it's the closest the sport has to a "world champion". but everyone who isn't a casual knows the ucl champion is really the world champion.

>we
>overrate
I chuckled, then I realised you probably think this is true, then I properly laughed. Also, how come USA never won a Concachampions?

is darlington nagbe good
he was linked to celtic a while ago but didnt go so i assumed an epl team was in for him

>PULISLIP

in the us, soccer is considered a sport for rich white girls.

not really
any american player that wants to be good has to to go europe before 16. ideally before 14.

That just isn't true, Baseball is dead, NFL is dying, only blacks like basketball.

>Pulisic's middle name is literally Mate
Why can't Americans give their children normal names?

Nuh uh, wrong as always.

Hope he goes to Arsenal. Wenger will ruin him and BTFO the USA.

No he's literally le dribble and no end product lazy nigger.

Only like 5 autists bother to post in that godawful mls general. Only time people care on Sup Forums are the national team games and those are mostly just casuals and fairweathers shitposting USA USA USA without watching the game.

>Believing Liverpool news that comes from The Sun

SEETHING

under 55? no way
under 18... getting closer

trust me, nobody i work with knows shit about soccer. except people from other countries.

If he doesn’t Mourinho might try. Pulisic has that touch of autism that Mourinho needs in players. That’s why he’s struggling now that he’s at clubs with money. He needs a team of dedicated autists that will do exactly what he says and not overpaid softies.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-transfer-christian-pulisic-14069901

Careful. If you stare at the sun too long you'll go blind.

Honestly, why am I explaining to this retarded monkey why we dont care?

>not African
>not black
>not even that pacey

Klopp has lost it

still better than being crushed

he's right though.
i grew up in the us but i've been to other countries.
football/soccer culture here is completely different than other countries.
americans who haven't been to other places don't realize how seriously europeans and south americans take soccer. so they think because the mls cup final is on espn3 on a saturday night people love soccer here. they really don't.
in other countries you see kids playing soccer just randomly in parks on in streets. that's extremely rare here.

>we dont care

You know that Mexicans are replacing you right? You know that they like football?

the mexicans that come here clean offices, work in restaurants and mow lawns. they don't play soccer and they're about as far from athletes as you'll ever see.
they send money back to mexico and go back after their worth has been used up and they can no longer do the manual labor cheaply.
the ones that stay actually like america so they americanize. they get fat and support the dallas cowboys. or raiders if they have criminal records.

any other questions? i can teach you all you want to know and more than you need to know about american culture.

Do the government really distributed scooters to "disabled" people? Also, is it true you have zero paid vacation days a year? And that you spend the whole life paying for a mortgage of a house built with planks that will be destroyed after the calmest of wind blows?

>Do the government really distributed scooters to "disabled" people?
Yes. It's part of an initiative to prevent the south from getting too angry again. Better to have gout and type II diabetes victims lazy and in chairs than limping around with canes.
>Also, is it true you have zero paid vacation days a year?
Vacations are for works with leverage. If you can be easily replaced you don't get a say in your perks.
I went to college and have a salary so I get paid vacation. If you haven't graduated high school you can't afford vacation anyway.
>And that you spend the whole life paying for a mortgage of a house built with planks that will be destroyed after the calmest of wind blows?
Yes, we're a debt based society. If you're not locked in to at least a 30 year mortgage the powers that be don't trust you.

>we're a debt based society
just like greece

Someone buy McKennie and Miazga. They are good.

Miazga will be playing for the Columbus Crew this time next year

>statistical evidence vs 1 person's personal experience

1. Maybe they don't play football, but they watch it. You do not need to be an athlete to watch football.
2. They also bring crime, rape, violence.

>American culture
haha

>apologizing for proven total bullshit they made up in combination with the corrupt south yorkshire pigs is ''''''liberal'''''''''
butt out la creatura you're out of your depth here

1. They watch Liga MX and La Liga
2. Don't live in the fucking ghetto. Problem solved.

Feels good living in the country of the greatest player la

come home brown man

>police wanted to cover their ass because a bunch of low class scum snuck past their watch

Wow, what a conspiracy...

Let’s look at the actual facts.

1. Liverpool supporters snuck into the stadium without a ticket
2. They jam packed a stand and caused it to collapse
3. The people who were killed were the supporters in the front who actually purchased a ticket

The police were shit at their job and share blame, but the ultimate blame lies on the scum who snuck in and killed their fellow supporters.

but he already plays for the scummiest team

Dempsey and Donovan were both better than this meme, he's got quick feet and that's it, like a worse Mkhitarian

>Dempsey
>Donovan

Pictured: The only good American player

>The White Lukaku

GOAT

He wouldn't cut it in the PL

He needs to stay away from the English Premier Lel, they'll just ruin his development.

Nah

>finally have an elite soccer player

KEKEKEKEKE

please tell me Americans dont actually believe this

my good dudes
just because a kid is talented, doesn't mean that he is elite
in fact, it doesn't even mean that he will reach his full potential

keep it up though