What would Earth's capital city be if it had one?

What would Earth's capital city be if it had one?

Other urls found in this thread:

gineipaedia.com/wiki/Brisbane
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Palmerston North.

ironically London.
or it would be some American city but the time zones there are just too inconvenient for the rest of the world

Its on the op pic.

Wakefield of course

Probably something retarded like Berlin

Is it palmy or palmo

I'd want the ascension islands to be massively extended to become an artificial world capital

Paris, Shanghai, Hong Kong, or London.

Vatican

This.

Somewhere in America so when Euros start killing each other again it remains safe.

Using a Mercator projection Cairo, Egypt is the geographical centre of the earth. The actual geographic centre is near Bekdik, Sarıyahşi (Turkey). The nearest very large city is Istanbul, which also has historic significance and is the gateway between the east and the west.

It should really be a new city, built from the ground for the purpose of serving as Earth's capital, but that probably wouldn't actually happen.

In Star Trek Paris is the capital of the Federation, so I'm going with that.

summone mention PALMY????

beijing by 2050

I vote for Hell

This, but only if it goes full 40k

Fuck, Austria

Rome makes from a geographical and cultural-historical pov the most sense

If the Earth were a nation, its capital would be Istanbul.

t. Napoleon Bonaparte

London

That's eurocentric and racist

If it becomes the capital of the world, it should be a place where transportation is very convenient
Next, the most important areas of the planet are (in order of importance) America, Europe, Asia and Australia
And it is North America continent that excels in transportation (especially sea route) to these areas
And it should be on the Atlantic side with the second most important Europe
That is the east coast
And on the east coast it is considered to be the main point of transportation especially the city connected by the canal to the Great Lakes
That is New York
(In addition, the Great Lakes are connected to inland areas through the Mississippi River)

Used Google translate)

how is it not new york? y'all are so delusional to the point where it's actually kinda pathetic lmao.

Ceci

>Not even the capital of its own country
>A long way from the rest of the world

It's far from the clear choice

""""""""""""london''''''''''''''''''''''''' literally who???

NYC is a a third-rate London

Both are amazing cities that should be greatly appreciated.

Of the existing ones - Shanghai. But it should be a newly built city somewhere in East Asia.

One has too many muslims, one has too many jews

Hong Kong already has a lower GDP than Singapore now.
Sadly the city has slowed growth because other Chinese cities have ruined their monopoly on foreign trade.

the niggers are worse than the jews though

London
New York
Moscow
Shanghai

Probably NYC overall though.

One robs you of your wallet, one robs you of your house. I think I'd prefer the niggers, just never keep that much change on you

Realistically it would be brussels

i vote for istambul, fuck ameriblob propaganda with their meme statue in the sea.

Worst answer ITT

New Delhi or Beijing so that uneducated and violent people could go there for shit jobs while leaving other cities untouched.

An artificial island built at exactly (0,0) latitude and longitude.

+1 for Istanbul, just lets hope turks dont get retarded

Brussels

Ariccia

London I believe. ME3 failed hard but London felt right.

Rome. The eternal city. Med pride world wide.

Detroit or Rio, it's what we deserve.

London, soon to be Frankfurt :)

Bioware did nothing wrong.

Brussels, because as the EU proved an immigrant terrorist infested city is what the world needs.

Brussels

Are you in Bretagne by any chance?

Bergen desu

Easter Island obviously
Don't you keep up with the recent events?

UN is located at New York so..

wut happened

Can't say here, the Greek is after us

god help us

They also will rape and assault you after robbing your house or mugging you. The former is the lesser evil.

>y'all

magerada

The UN has to be destroyed.

Sideways Poland speaks the truth

MOSCAU

Longyearbyen

I'm actually in the exact city in your picture. GG.

Remove flag plox

Brisbane

ideally: Jerusalem, or maybe Rome.

realistically: some borderline irrelevant non-city nobody cares enough to be offended by, like Canberra.

something newly built

The Svalbard global seed vault

Lwow is Polish

bergen

>not Ladispoli

Jerusalem is the obvious choice

The Vatican

Astana

London because it's the most multicultural city in the world where you don't even need to speak English.

2025:
The most multicultural city in the word where speaking English is forbidden.

Bishkek

Hong Kong and other city-states wouldn't be suitable because there's no room left there for expansion.
Turkey would need to fix is shit first (and Cairo is out of the question)
It's far away from the other world powers, though you gotta wonder how important that is for a world capital in the digital age (plus America is almost as much of an economic powerhouse on its own as the entire EU)
this

Buenos Aires

Germania (Berlin)
New York
Geneva
Jerusalem
Shanghai

Either NYC or London

NYC because it's the most important city of America
London because it is in the center of the world.

Either London or NYC.

Beijing.

Jerusalem, obviously.

None. Since an Earth's capital would probably be a planned city.

like tepito

Finlan:DDD

Brussels

SPACE COLONY

Some New city that will be built on the territory of the current RF.
This way it would be in the center.

Ulaanbaatar

Rome or Istanbul

brussels of course

It should be far up north in a frozen shit hole. It would keep homeless riffraff off the streets, the high cost of living would keep it from becoming like every capital city I can think of. It should strictly be government, no industry. It should be easy to cut off if it all in goes to hell. It should have beautiful scenery in the warm months and lots of frozen water and snow in the winter.

As for an actual location I would think the east coast of Russia (maybe Kamchatka?) would be ideal. Canada/Russia have lots of resources and the trade between the US and China is the most significant in the world. Europe gets kinda fucked, but between the opening of the northwest passage and China's TAR and OBOR projects this is largely mitigated this.

Plus frozen Gothic/brutalistic building are aesthetic as fuck.

Galactic Heroes confirm
gineipaedia.com/wiki/Brisbane

Jerusalem

I vote for:
Shingō, Aomori, Japan. As this is where our lord and saviour Jesus hiss resting place is.