Based black cop

Based police officer addresses Black Lives Matter cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/dallas-police-chief-son-died-2010-shootout-police-article-1.2705315
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He knows they want to keep the problems going.

Too bad he wasn't "based" enough to stop his son from randomly killing an innocent white man

Pic related needs an edit.

>protesters
>working

Is this guy a moron?

>his son
What?

His son murdered a cop

dont get me wrong but, proofs¿

nydailynews.com/news/national/dallas-police-chief-son-died-2010-shootout-police-article-1.2705315

Killed a cop and a random guy sitting in his car with his family.

His point is that they could work to fix shit instead of complaining about it, making them all bark, no bite. I don't see what's so moronic about that.

His son was 27 years old, and capable of making his own decisions, the father doesn't inherit the sins of the son.

When did Anderson Silva become a cop?

why the fuck is even in the police force. If that happened to a white officer he would be forced to step down.

/thread

I suppose that is correct:
Dallas PD has at least 5 openings right now.

Why? A grown man went on a rampage due to mental illness and drug problems. How is this the police chief's fault?

maybe that's why he's tired of this shit. son becomes a killer you either ruin your own life over it or change your ideals

If Deray were honest.

>If that happened to a white officer he would be forced to step down.
No he wouldn't. That's why they chant no justice no peace.

why? because white people are bad.

Not only did the Chief make an apology to all the families involved in that shooting he also told them "I did not raise my son to be like that".