Fucking comedy KINO

I was kind of on the fence after Spin, but deep in the heart of Texas was a comedy masterpiece. Perfect delivery, no low hanging fruit, hilarious mannerisms, great storytelling while incorporating topical issues with a whole new viewpoint.

I really think this will be one for the ages, the man's still got it. What did you guys think about Deep in the Heart of Texas?

I'm just watching the first episode. Came here to post this. I think his sense of humor really isn't that great anymore. He's obviously good but not great. Still need to watch the second one. But god damn, the fucking californian liberal crowd was so fucking pathetic.

the second one is miles better imo, not as political, more classic "i don't give a fuck" Chappelle. The first one felt too polished, like he was trying to make a grand statement that he's back. Second is far more relaxed and funnier

when he was sitting down and having a smoke was the comfiest i had ever been watching stand up.

Shilling this hard for a nigger.

Lol

It was somehow really comforting to know he's still got it.

>hating a person for his skin colour
>not judging a man or woman by their characters but rather judging by superficial characteristics.
I'm form Sup Forums too but you need to kys

>go to california
>start dropping redpills about planned parenthood
>audience doesn't laugh
Wew lads

Wait its out already?

Hey Sup Forums! How ya doin'?! I also recoil at chimps and gorillas. It's too bad you're a hippy, Sup Forums!

I watched both last night.
The first thing I can comment on is the quality of his voice has degraded a bit I think because of his smoking. You could especially tell when he was doing his traditional yell when he is telling a story like when he was cumming all over the room.

Another thing is I was pretty young when I watched For what it's worth, Killin em softly, and chappelle show. I was in high school and I've grown and changed a bit after all this time. I wasn't dying of laughter like I was back then but I think that is because I've changed as a person so maybe different things make me laugh now, I'm looking for more commentary on current events and not so much about social issues like race when back then I found the racial social commentary fucking hilarious.

I liked what I saw for the most part. I liked that he was talking about current events but at times it felt incoherent and all over the place. His ability to paint a picture but not be too preachy is still there and that's a strong point in his comedy. Howevvveer in Heart of Texas his race related commentary was bordering on preachy at the beginning but later in that standup it got better, and I usually like his race/social commentary.

Things like "I was watching isis on youtube" and then his punchline "don't like" was funny, the topics were interesting for the most part and I wasn't cringing like a lot of terrible standup I see today. I'm looking forward to the third. I'm glad to see more content from him.

absolutely disgusting.

I miss anorexic Dave. His head doesn't fit his body.

damn, chappelle got THICC

agreed

side not: texan women are fucking hot

why do people get fatter when they get older

Mfw Dave made Morgan Freeman laugh in the intro voiceover

The word is swole.

sauce

he put on 40 pounds of muscle, so its expected he got a bit fat at the same time.

He looks like how Mayweather would look like if he was an actual man and not a manlet

>The Spin
8/10, had a slow build up but got there and delivered.
>Texas
9/10, came out strong and felt like old Dave, but felt a bit dry around the school jokes.

both solid performances, and I can't be the only one looking to buy a 'you can't rape feet' hat. he claims we can't get a flag, or movement going, but now that we have both chappelle and tarantino on our side, it's time for us footfags to rally.

metabolism slows down, which leads to feeling less energetic which means being less active, burning less calories, and most people don't adjust their diets

I was gonna mention this but you beat me to it. That was enjoyable to hear.

I thought word was Tarantino left your sidr quite some time ago.

>What did you guys think about Deep in the Heart of Texas?
It had its moments, but overall not that happy. maybe I expected too much.
First couple "im black" jokes were little bit too forced.
Doggo thingy was shit, his children jokes were shit, sex tape so and so.

>sex tape
Wait so I'm confused- did his wife find out he cheated on her? Was someone in his house video taping him? Was any of it true?

you don't just stop having a fetish for something. thus, the reason predators have to reveal themselves to their neighbors, letting people know to keep their kids away.
>cheat
he said it happened before they got married, and I'm pretty sure it was just jokes
>masturbating to your previous sex tape that was delivered by anonymous person
>then having a tape of you masturbating to the previous tape being sent
user, come on

This is why he expects the banana

Chappelle is white man, he's one of us.

We chose him while the black community got eminem.

I agree about the bits you mentioned actually. I thought the first half was strong as fuck. In fact, the first half of Texas, and the second half of Spin couldve been combined for an amazing show.

>special out on Netflix
>even if I bought a subscription, it wouldn't be available due to geolock bullshit
I was lucky enough to catch some dude streaming the first special.

t. shitskin

THESE KIDS
WONT STOP
FUCKING
WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>shilling
>torrents up in another thread
Retard millenial.

What a fucking retard. You have the Internet you chode, use it