Holy Shit

This is a real, not photoshopped instagram post from Johnny Football himself. Is this real life?

Browns eternally blown the FUCK out

>its real

in before he gets sober and deletes it

...could be a while

lmfao banter out of control. BASED JOHNNY

Is he drinking again?

Anyone who blames the Browns for Johnny is retarded. The only thing they did wrong was draft him at all. The fact that he still hasn't figured it out isn't a good sign.

Comin' home

Johnny isn't gonna make it, is he bros?

It should be the Browns being mad at him for being such a useless piece of shit even though they put a 1st rounder on him

This team single handedly proves why promotion/relegation is superior to the draft system.

>when you're at the lowest point in your life and all you have to give is more negativity

suicide in 5 years max

BASED MY POSTER

He has accounted for two of their last four wins.

Yeah and then he beat his girlfriend and went to Vegas to do blow.

his gf isnt a looker though so its all good.

>Yeah and then he beat his girlfriend and went to Vegas to do blow.

Nothing wrong with that desu. He still won them two games.

Over/under of him buying a nightclub and dying from a massive heart attack by the age of 35?

because they're actually a team with a future and aren't going to have to declare bankruptcy from debt?

Unironically too good for the Browns

Manziel is the chaotic Tebow.

He's going to go down a very Tebow like path in an attempt to get back into the NFL and professional sports, by joining some irrelevant minor sports league, but neither of them will ever touch the bigs again.

Madman

Tebow will be in MLB soon.

>be a total failure
>criticize others for failure

LMAO druggies are hilarious so long as you don't have to be the one to clean their shit up

lets just hope when he finally crushes his skull into his steering wheel he is taking out a tree and not a car

you right the Mets are that shit and Tebow did show he can be a "Legitimate" "prospect" so they'll give him a start and hype ti up as like TEBOWEDNESDAY or some fucking shit.

They'll start him against a shit team like the royals where he'd actually stand a chance winning.

Johnny did nothing wrong. He won, who cares what he does in his off time. Tell me none of you wouldn't be driven (further) to drugs and drinking having to play for the Browns. He was a scapegoat for their chaotic, toxic culture, awful leadership and lack of accountability and success. Throwing someone like him onto the Browns was just a perfect storm.

Is he our guy?

He's my guy

>chaotic Tebow.
Hmm, chaotic good, neutral, or evil tho?
>inb4

I think he was talking about cocaine, not women.

did he delete it or was I rused?

>want to be NFL pro all your life
>Get drafted by the browns

I'd become a druggie too

Man Johnni sure is something

based Johnny

So who's the bigger meme on Sup Forums, then? Tebow, or Johnny?

What’s wrong with doing blow in Vegas

This is how you celebrate as a winning Browns QB.

i would stay in school if the Browns drafted me

A couple QBs for this draft already said they would do just that.

>Tebow
>longer nfl career
>career in broadcasting
>vilified for being a nice, white, and religious man

>Manlet
>everyone knew drafting him was a mistake
>drugs and alcohol polished off his “career”

except Rosen and Darnold declared

Well obviously they still would, since some other team might draft them. I'm guessing that if the Browns drafted one of them they wouldn't report to camp, or some such.

As a ball boy maybe, not many teams are pining for someone hitting .200 in single A baseball believe it or not

I called it. Knew he didn't have the balls to keep his post up.

cant wait for le football man to get blown the fuck out in the CFL, cry to be released then cry for an overpaid backup role down south

Like 8 pointed star, horrible eldritch weirdness chaos. Not that shit that follows rules.

he's going to the CFL so that's a start

sometimes women need a good backhand to keep them in line. What's to say she didn't need a good backhand?

Lol he just doesn't know how to not ruin his career does he

they would. Neither of them is a big enough prospect to have that kind of power

You can't go back to school after declaring for the draft, at least try to act like you know what you're talking about

Johnny is apparently the one who needs to be kept in line

you can go back to school, you just cant play football

relax browns GM

Why would anyone do that kek? Let me give up my millions to get a worthless degree. Even if the NFL doesn't work out and you bust you still come out ahead with a fat rookie contract

fucking kek

I see the adversities in his life made him mature quite a bit!

Have fun Canadian Leafs Football Club!

big booties

>He won, who cares what he does in his off time.
The police?

More likely they'd force a trade, or tell the Browns before the draft that they wouldn't play for them.

he isn't wrong

>what is the offseason

I wouldn't want to play for the Browns either, but Manziel would have been a dumpster fire regardless of where he went. The few teams that may have been able to corral him wouldn't want him.

>Szn

He keeps posting "szn" instead of "season" on instagram

I hope he kills himslelf

Manziel is a nigger, he dindu nuffin.

From coke? Probably. He's got enough money to go to China for a heart transplant though.

Chaotic Neutral, doesn't really seek to cause true evil, just does what he pleases. Tebow is classic Lawful Good.

Those tattoos are so faggy.