>>96 (dead)

Lost yet another star player have we Livershit? What a CRUSHING blow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCNB1ISRIkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trying too hard desu

you think making fun of dead people is funny?

You'd be HARD PRESSED to make me disagree

Fuck. I slipped.

WELCOME ONE AND WELCOME ALL, I AM THE GREAT MACHICIAN HILLSBRINI.

For my next trick I will make these 2 tickets for the 1989 FA cup final turn into 96!

someone post the
>oh no la, we're being crushed
greentext, i need a pick me up

Best reply ITT so far

>be Liverpool fan
>turn up late to a FA Cup match
>be drunk
>be violent
>start CRUSHING people OUTSIDE the stadium
>start stealing and getting into fights
>THOUSANDS OF US vs a couple of dozen of grunt officers
>Match Commander "Shit, we can't control all these young, drunk, violent people who are crushing people between the official entries and the thousands of them behind, if only they had turned up ON FUCKING TIME..."
>"I know, let's let them in the back exit, they get in, nobody is crushed, the thefts drop and we don't have a riot asking for the LATE LIVERPOOL FANS, THE VERY SAME FANS WHO STABBED PEOPLE TO DEATH IN BELGIUM TO ENTER ORDERLY IN THE CORRECT ENTRANCE"
>[Le open door]
>"OK LA LETS GO GO IN AND GO INTO THE SMALLEST MOST CRAMPED AREAS OF THE STADIUM :^) WE WON'T GET CRUSHED LIKE WE WERE OUTSIDE! :^)"
>"OH NO LA! WE'RE BEING CRUSHED! FUCK THE POLICE REEE WE'RE THE VICTIMS! NO WE DIDN'T GET ALL OF UK BANNED FORM EUROPE! NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! YNWA!!!"

>Oh no la, the police are on our tail, how will we hide this stolen copper wiring la!!!!
>Just head for that stadium hosting the 1989 FA cup semi final la, that'll be safe!
>won't we need tickets???
>no don't be silly la, we can hide in among that group of 94 people over there, what's the worst that could happen!

why didn't they just walk backwards??

Hello this is your captain speaking, unfortunately the engines have had a fatal error. There are 96 parachutes in the back, just aim for that stadium hosting the 1989 FA Cup semi final, that'll be a safe landing zone.

I will never believe that the fans weren't at least partly to blame for Hillsborough.

Liverpool Football Club are a sad collection of racist, violent, woman beating, drug abusing, hubristic, malignant mentally feeble failures. And that's just the players.

>"OH NO LA! WE'RE BEING CRUSHED! FUCK THE POLICE REEE

every time

>96

>livershit fans
>people

Someone post the one with Suarez standing infront smiling and update it with Coutinho also now.

FUCKING BASED

For every title slip, another fan gets crushed to death

Why are ABLs so pathetic. He's Liverpool's third best player and it's not like Liverpool are struggling offensively.

>it's not like Liverpool are struggling offensively

They might now they've lost their best playmaker

I'm sure Henderson can play those balls just as well though...

Is it possible to shitpost on RAWK in a way that won't get you permabanned immediately?

kek

Shall be posting this on r/liverpoolfc or whatever the fuck it is

WEW LAD

No. They don't even let their own members make posts during games.

excellent

post results

this year is liverpools year

Lads can’t handle the bantz

lmaoing at their life

cut and paste all comments pls

Do you think the got like visibly upset? Lmao

post link

It's reddit so yes

It got removed after 10 comments go post it yourself cunt

B A S E D

youtube.com/watch?v=PCNB1ISRIkY