OW MUH LEEGS

>OW MUH LEEGS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAZ9xia4KWA
youtube.com/watch?v=KZuBPvq1mCo
youtube.com/watch?v=8xyvOCNCXdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He posted it again.

I'm beginning to think you're bedridden, OP.

The fact that someone can get to 900 fucking pounds and not die makes obesity look like the common cold.

What did he mean by this?

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

He's kinda cute desu

To be fair, I'm pretty sure his legs really, really hurt.

someone shoop pepe into him

Was this ep the pinnacle of fatkino? I can't be arsed to watch 8 seasons of this shit.

boogie?

He should be shot

You should be shot

>you should be forced to pay for this things healthcare

I saw a couple other ones and they were all hopeful and shit, those people actually started dieting and improved themselves

This guy is literally rotting away and won't stop eating. It's hilarious.

it's the new mattress, makes his back stick out a little bit.

reminder this is reality television and after the first season people were intentionally ballooning up and pursuing the producers to get episodes made about them. Those people were paid tens of thousands and were directed to be as disgusting and abhorrent as possible for entertainment purposes. Then after the episodes they effortlessly drop down to reasonable weights and go back to their lives.

Everyone should be shot

me first please

Of course.
And he for yours if you thus require.
Cuts costs for everyone, results in better services and regulation. But don't take my word for it, just google the data.

>Then after the episodes they effortlessly drop down to reasonable weights and go back to their lives
with ravaged bodies, stretched skin, clogged arteries, diabetes etc...
it's really not worth the tens of thousand dollars they get paid

Okay Sup Forums, I put you on 1200 calorie a day controlled diet.

I want you to lose 20 pound in the next month.

No problem, Doc.

The camera obviously adds 150 pounds. The producers of this should've known better.

>The camera obviously adds 150 pounds
I guess he ate like 4 cameras.

look up the Penny episode, its the most controversial since she was just batshit insane and didnt lose any weight

There was also one episode where someone actually died of a heart attack for once but I cant recall her name

I still have no idea how he gained 140 pounds when he wasnt even gaining that much weight BEFORE "dieting"

Who would hate themselves enough to drink that

I dont think he would feel it

most of these people had rotting flesh and the medical bills to even cover this wouldnt be worth it

>"You've lost -30 pounds this month"
>"BUT DOC, I'M FOLLOWING THE DIET!"
>"We have footage of you eating thirty five cupcakes at night"
>footage plays out

He was in starvation mode.

>But life is meant to be enjoyed, Doc. How am I supposed to live like this?

So, what happens after they take his legs

how have his bones not broke under all that weight

>that yellow processed shit americans call cheese
so fucking disgusting

Someone on here said the Penny episode was kino but I'm 1/3 of the way through it and I'm not seeing it yet

>1003 lbs

How can we be sure some of them haven't?

Why aren't his legs rotting off and sides splitting?

>starvation mode
LLAMAOMEEMING @ u're face

>1/3 of the way through it and I'm not seeing it yet

It doesn't start off great, but wait til after the surgery. Don't want to spoil anything, but she easily becomes one of the most insufferable fatties on the show.

Although the earlier parts have his moments
>husband orders grilled chicken sandwiches in a drive through
>fatty: "CRISPY I WANT CRISPY"

>not knowing they take all kinds of medication
they wont live very long with all that weight

Never mind, the hook of the episode just set in

She won't even try to walk even after her weight loss, stops losing weight

How can this man even be alive. I can imagine his poor heart doing its best to keep pumping and beating, waiting for this fatass to make up his mind and drop the mcdonalds off for once in his life

>i don't know what to say doc, it was only one night.

How the fuck? I would think one would be happy to walk again

The part where she tells her nutritionist to fuck off is pretty kino

He was in bad shape, but he could actually stand and walk short distances. MAH LEGS just lays in bed and poops on himself

I really don't think anybody would willingly balloon up 400 pounds just to get paid a few thousand, then drop that 400 pounds to get back to a "healthy weight". That would not be worth it at all for 15 minutes of fame.

eg rawls

>He was in bad shape, but he could actually stand and walk short distances

But how could he while mah legs can't?

I wonder what went through his brain the first few times that he just shit himself without getting out of bed to where he rationalized it

>bits of dead skin just sloughing off as he's being wiped with a rag

I wonder how long he'll be keeping those legs.

>Penny's husband: I don't know if I'm right or wrong because I'm not a doctor, but the deep frying, I felt that it was healthier than ordering out.

KINEMATIC PARALLELS

Is Christina the biggest success story of the show?

Lived longer than that faggot those /fit/ fags worship

I keep seeing this show pushed on here.

Tell me the best episode. The funniest one full of the most depraved delusional lard asses

It looks like he's in pain. What benefit could outweigh the humiliation and pain he has to endure?

Where can you watch this without paying? Cant find the eps on torrent pages and youtube only has shitty half screen rips

>2DS "Bing! Bing! 1-UP WAHOOOO!" the entire time
>knitting
>"Can I have a couple slices of yours"
>That voice
>Mind of a child

GOAT.

James K's story, the one in the OP and here is easily the best one and the most kino.

his underwear looks like a hammock with two holes for his legs

He looks like hes melting

>It's an uncooperative, sassy black woman episode

>underwear

Looks like it's just some fabric folded into a triangle and laid over hive

this is a crime against both alcohol,and food

this is what nirvana looks like

this man has truly ascended

>I got it in my eye

>america has fattie related reality shows

heh who would think?

youtube.com/watch?v=iAZ9xia4KWA

>"Does this make me look fat?"
>"No, VISION makes you look fat, Todd"

somewhere under all that fat

was a reasonably attractive girl just waiting for her chance

>I push the fried fingers into my MMMOOUUUTTTHHH

EGG RAWLS!

That's cheddar, a British cheese. It gets its color from annatto.

What's disgusting about that?

The way he was screaming like a 3 year old when he had to me moved kind of made me think one of these times something's actually gonna break.

Which one was this again?

Imagine all that stretched skin under her clothes.

Finally, I have become...My 600 Pound Life

>That episode with the English chubby chaser harassing his wife for trying to lose weight

I think he was just lazy

The 1003 pound guy lost half his weight in the end, while MAH LEGS actually GAINED 150 pounds

I'm sure she's got tons of nasty loose skin but I wonder what her tits look like after all that? I bet they're still your typical fat girl flap jack tits

She probably had some surgery for the loose skin

Sauce

what the fuck. just have a beer like a normal person

We need to investigate this. What's her full name?

god damn this is making me nauseous

all of those people deserve a raise

They do it 4 free

The man in the bed is Sup Forums, the people around him, the mods

Link to it?

This looks like posts made my jealous lardasses that need to find something to bring an ex-fat down.
But what these people don't know is that surgery exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZuBPvq1mCo

It isn't his fault. It's his girlfriend. She's the one who feeds him 10k calories every day. After years of living that way, dependent on others for everything and unable to move, you'd become a giant whining baby too.

I wish I could go around with one of those cattle bolt-guns and just put morbidly obese people out of their misery

youtube.com/watch?v=8xyvOCNCXdU

What's worse is that they have enough maximum fatties to make 5 seasons of that.

>She's the one who feeds him 10k calories every day.
And he's the one eating them. Don't take away the personal responsibility of the guy.

Cheddar is not fucking orange.

Nah, I think she looks cute and kinda glad she managed to made it. It just she really lost like probably 60% of her weight, and such transition will definitely fuck your skin up.

I just rewatched the episode and not once did I see James face the camera and say that he's being forced fed.

>he has friends/family who help clean him

I would never in my life do that for anyone short of my kids. Not even a wife if I had one. I'd divorce her if she became a giant blob monster

The human body is incredible. How is it that there are relatively healthy people who get cancer and die in their 30s and then people like this who are still alive?

>james has a gf and you don't

>james had a woman cheat on her husband for him and cucked him by making him raise two of james' kids