Why is Inter so bad at keeping good players?

Why is Inter so bad at keeping good players?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FfeiOqjbvL4
youtube.com/watch?v=NnQFYfqzIT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who did I forget?

Inter solely exists as a Johnny Foreigner club, obviously the players that are good enough will happily move on to a better club if they get the opportunity. All the loyal local lads would rather play for AC Milan.

i dont know

maybe someone knows... lets wait

Rude

Icardi soon enough

Unprofessional management, too much decision based on hormone.

>croats
>Inter Milan

Whats the connection here.

Dario Simic?

That was a good deal tho, and the won the treble that season knocking out Bara in the way

you sure about that?

they got like 30m+ Eto'o for Ibra and won the treble after that transfer while Ibra flopped hard at Barça that got eliminated by Inter themselves in CL. It was a great deal no doubt.

i misunderstood you. thought you meant that ibra went from barca to inter, and not the other way around

why you posted dalmat, șescu?

he joined Inter after his prime though so not exactly comparable

he failed in Serie A, I remember he was so scared by italian defenders that he was called coniglio (rabbit).
You also forgot the increible 2004 exchange Fabio Cannavaro - Fabian Carini.
inb4 I'm not a shitty jewventus customer

I will never understand what Barca were playing at with that deal

he was a globethrotter by then. Inter bought him from Real madrid.

Eto'o never got along with guardiola for his treatment of deco and ronaldinho. He always thought guardiola was faggot that would always go through puyol and xavi to make his decisions known in the locker room.

I think guardiola thought that Ibrahimovic would be an easier player to control, but ironically it was worse than eto'o.

Eto'o should have left the previous season. Him and Pep didn't get along. Ibra had a great season and ended as topscorer in Serie A. Came to Barca and had a historic start. Fast forward to December, him and Pep's relationship went to shit. Really a stupid deal

Carini was a huge meme among my friends years ago, we would go to the games, sit right behind the goal and shout stupid shit at him the entire half, it never got old.

because they have fuckhuge debts

actually prime Davids was Barcelona Davids.

don't @ me, fag.

youtu.be/FfeiOqjbvL4
fuckibg Hodgson

>Seedorf
>good

Perišić is still there

Calcio is the ultimate form of football, it's not for everyone

Except Ibra explained that Guardiola basically caved to Messi when the latter said that he wanted to play in the middle rather than on the right which has always been his best position.

>Perishit
>good
pick one,not OP btw

>actually prime Davids was Barcelona Davids
>he joined Inter after his season at Barcelona

I unironically still think that part of the reason why ronaldinho became so good at the second half of that season is because davids was bossing the fuck out of that midfield. It's like as soon as he showed up, all the players started to give a fuck.

>Seedorf
>bad

They've also specialized in signing prospects who turn to shit the minute they put the inter jersey on.

Or more recently this fag

inter is the purgatory of football, great players must pass by there. It takes its toll, in some more than others, but they eventually rise.

this player is a complete FRAUD
I acquired this player on loan from Inter and he has BARELY played this season
I do NOT recommend anyone to buy this player, 1/5 stars

>ywn be so drunk to the point of
>a. Go to the post World Cup presidential palace visit wearing your club's shirt
>b. Roll down the palace's ramp after receiving your medal from the president

youtube.com/watch?v=NnQFYfqzIT0

absolutely fucking based

they're pretty irrelevant

they sold him for kovacic's benefit too, lmao

True is most of these poople joined inter when they were too young to florish or has passed/about to pass their prime. And Inter is an inpatient club.

El manteca Carini...he is still a meme in fox radio, even fucking julio rios made him his bitch.

It paid off in the long run, though. Shit happens, sometimes a manager doesn't pick you over the real star.