Why does Sweden import so many niggers?

Why does Sweden import so many niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Sweden#Riksdag_election_results_in_percent_1911-2014.5B16.5D
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because your mom keeps breeding them.

gibs and white women.

cuz jews hate blond ppl way more than meds

Global warming. Nigs are more resistant to sun rays i guess. Whites stay home. Make a living from home cause the sun will fucking destroy you.

How can u all be so fucking blind...

they regret being successful, so they give it all up to niggers

Because they are ruled by mentally dangerous women. Seriously.

they had the (((social-democrats))) in power since 1917
I am serious
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Sweden#Riksdag_election_results_in_percent_1911-2014.5B16.5D

its not our fault

your largest party were communists since fucking 1917
it absolutely if your fault, you nigger loving cuck faggot

Aren't you a bit poor to own a computer?

Holy shit

Because we're the good go- guys.

People in Norway are mental about the border against Sweden now. We will probably keep the bordersshut after our 2 year period is up. They get niggers because of EU and their shit media and the politicians. They have to kill them, I don't see any other choice. I would if Norway went to shit like Sweden.

Niggers are still rare? I never see any.
Arabs on the other hand....

Atleast based Ceausescu removed gypsies unlike you Swedtards who only cuck yourselves out of existence.

>Norway send jews to Sweden during WW2
>Jews in Sweden take over media and education, consequently corrupting Sweden
>Norway blames Sweden

They didnt start too fk up before 1965 tho.. gypsies were castrated until like 1970 and shit lol.
and some years they have been good after that too

Gypsies were castrated not even that long ago but ofc you dont know this

The swedes don't get to say anything on immigration, it's all controlled by the jews.

Kill the jews and this ends forever.

He's from Lithuania. You can't expect him to be educated.

Maybe they want to compensate for those "mistakes" and let subhumans in and let them breed like never before.

Seems so

Yesterday, I watched a German movie where a Portuguese guy literally cucked a guy from Germany.

I was like...what the fuck? Is this what German movie producers do? why?

I have a theory. I think countries which lose a war, adquire some kind of collective trauma, which in the long term causes an addiction to be subsmisive. What do you think?

Translate your herring runes pls.
Also we got more graduates in hard sciences than the number of black cocks you sucked Sven.

>Also we got more graduates in hard sciences than the number of black cocks you sucked Sven.
So... not many? Sweden has an influx of desert-monkeys, not niggers. Lol you just owned yourself.

Stop before you emberass yourself even more you utlacuck.

What's the matter? I thought you guys complained about immigrants being ungrateful and not assimilating? Now you're using it against us? Lmao typical double-think from a mongol.

PS: Learn how to electricity

They want to see how these desert dogs can survive in a cold area.

The problem is them being there in the first place secondly we had a NPP before our retarded goverment closed it(thx Merkel).
>mongol
Whoa buddy you don't wanna go there considering you've half the middle east in there and I'm not even talking about the slavniggers though not as bad as London it's still bad.

>sweden low in gases
>jews hate nordid pple the most
>zyklon b is a gas
AT LAST I TRULY SEE

>when someone swears I get sad
>macaroni boiled in milk with meatballs is the tastiest thing I know

Gracious swede don't let these bitter southern europeans get to you. All their economies are down the shitters while you enjoy your high living standards and remarkably effective social programmes. They all want to bring you down to their level with the SwedeCuck meme.

Arabs or niggers, which do you prefer?

Leave the shitposting to the professionals, Pedro.

Anders Breivik Reloaded: Dindu Nothing