Noah Schnapp to earn $150,000 per episode of Stranger Things, sources tell Variety

>Noah Schnapp to earn $150,000 per episode of Stranger Things, sources tell Variety

Why are actors paid so much money when West Virginian coal miners can't afford to heat their single-wide trailers? ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYJCHoEDNgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

West Virginian coal miners don't have to sit on the casting couch.

Because actors actually contribute something of value to society.

i can't believe i was about to give a good reply to this bait

>low tech energy doesn't contribute to the lights staying on

But what were you going to say?

>Why are actors paid so much money when West Virginian coal miners can't afford to heat their single-wide trailers? ?

You *really* made me think, thanks op

>lights in West Virginia staying on
>Of value to society

pick one, and only one.

>Huurr durrr why doctors and firemen earn less than athletes and actors!!
When doctors and firemen generate as much money and athletes and actors you'll have a point

The downside of capitalism is that your population of religious, drooling morons essentially dictates who gets paid what.

because studios actually value their employees and view them as assets. Your stupid coal-farmers are worthless and dime a dozen

you have to be a retard to think this. Stranger Things generates a lot of money and so he should be paid a reasonable amount of that money.

Because West Virginian coal miners didn't suck the correct Jew-dick like many actors did to get where they are.

>buttmad Eurotrash lashes out on an American website

Typical. What's it like being taxed up and down to pay for the healthcare of smokers, drinkers and land-whales?

Well technically they generate more money through the fact that doctors and firemen keep humans alive which means these humans can go to work and generate money for the economy. So over the course of his life a doctor is more valuable than an actor.

>muh human value

The spare money should go towards increasing the show's budget in order to afford better props and special effects. If movies did this too, we wouldn't have to suffer from seeing Scarlet Johansen running along wires pretending she can fight.

what's it like having to sell your cardboard house when you break your arm?

Firefighters only really save idiots who do stupid shit like smoke in bed, leave the stove on, or overload electrical outlets tbf.

>Noah Schnapp in 15 years

We're overpopultated so maybe we don't need so much doctors.

I wouldn't call idiots the ones caught in those fires that had nothing to do with them, you know, because those also happen

Not really, we're overpopulated because 3rd world countries not because 1st world ones, in fact 1st wold countries have been decreasing in population for decades...but immigrants from 3rd world countries quickly fill those slots

So they get paid a lot so they can drown their pain in hot puss?

I guess gonorrhea makes pussies hot.

Any infection turns the body temperature up

Right is the right

>West Virginian coal miners can't afford to heat their single-wide trailers
Because no one needs coal miners

shouldn't you be on /r/Bernie_Sanders/?

He put a ring on it

Why are you sperging out. He's not saying "COMMUNIZM NAO", that is a legitimate downside of this system.

>tfw your parents didn't pimp you out as a child actor

wtf I could've been rich

Wage slaves getting lung cancer for peanuts because muh coal

(((Schnapp)))

>implying your fortune would not be squandered by your coke-addicted parents just like Jacob Tremblay.

(((Noah)))

WV coal miners don't have to take cocks that barely fit in their mouths without nearly dislocating their jaws like child Hollywood actors do. He's probably getting about $500 per BJ.

Gaten is feldman. Finn and Noah are Haim.

Finn is Laurence Olivier. Noah is Dustin Diamond.

Hope his parents don't blow it all on him. That's happened to far too many child actors.

Feel free to explain me how this is bait? It's a genuine question.

His parents are wealthy New York jews. His money will be just fine.

>what is Health Insurance?

Literally every full-time job provides it.

>Literally every full-time job provides it.

Not for long.

wasn't that because of obongo's witch-doctors reform or some shit?

Is that more, less or the same as the other kid cast? I need a better frame of reference to decide whether I care or not.

He made a lot less than the other kids for season 1 for obvious reasons.

Oh in that case it bothers me more that the frog boy earned that much money as I hate him due to Sup Forums.

Or for free

Why don't coal miners just become actors?

You sound like a bad person

He actually made $100,000 total for the whole season. The OP quote appears to be made up.

Aging even better than Keanu Reeves. What's his secret?

because and life expectancy.

Literally the 29th most common name for boys in his year of birth and the most common name in 2014.

That's because whites are reproducing at alarmingly small rates.

>This user's name is Noah

Take those commie thoughts elsewhere you fucking ruskie loving freedom hater!

because West Virginian coal miners are society's retards. its basically the job they chose because they cant do anything else, and if any of them die in the mines, nothing of value would be lost.

>coal miners are garbage

Who keeps those athletes on their feet?

coal miners?

Campbell's soup?

Overpopulation is a meme.

New agriculture techniques will always rise, until the day where all actual 3rd world country become rich and their birth rate will plunder like ours

Coal is dead motherfucker, get over yourself.

Also, cherry picked comparison. There are real inequities in our systems, this isn't even a mediocre one of the bunch.

>doesnt know that you don't have to pay your health bills and they also can't go to collection

heh

I think there is a deeper underlying problem of a less than average education in an economically isolated region in which people have severe problems finding work.
But yeah, maybe they are just societys retards, not us, the people discussing the income of a child actor on a peruvian Knitting imageboard.

what were you even thinking? oh boy the doctor saved 8,000 dog poop basket weavers that nobody wants. meanwhile an actor could potentially generate billions in commerce with one film

>society's retards
The current year is not 1890. You can't get hired in a job that dangerous if you aren't smart enough to follow MSHA regulations. Companies get fined for millions if they hire idiots.

>>Noah Schnapps parents to earn $150,000 per episode of Stranger Things, sources tell Variety.
Fixed it.

because coal is an inefficient and hazardous energy source that is on its way out

Nah, Jackie Coogan saw to that.

Paying hookers to pretend they like him

Go to bed, Corey. I don't care if MJ's dead, America will never embrace you.

youtube.com/watch?v=HYJCHoEDNgs

why dont coal miners just becomes actors?

Doesn't Coogans Law only allot a portion to them when they become adults?

Because a) there's no money in coal mining these days and b) acting is a really unstable career so the successful ones get paid loads in case it's their only gig, it's not like they have any skills to fall back on afterwards

Something like that. It requires 15% to be put in a blind trust, so technically kids are only doing about as well as their managers on their own labor in most cases.

>Why are actors paid so much money when West Virginian coal miners can't afford to heat their single-wide trailers?

Because a chink would kill for a single-wide trailer and he can do as good a job.

At least its something, I guess. Shit, as long as the kids aren't being molested, still receiving an education, and aren't at the Drew Barrymore party level, then good on them for making more money than ill see in five years...

Coal is dead, atleast in Appalachia. We might have some under the flyover states still but we have basically depleted all the coal that it's economically feasible to get to in the Appalachians.

Those people should have seen that shit coming and figured out a new industry. Same with big 3 auto workers. Adapt or die. Makes me happy they voted for all their government assistance to be cancelled so they can die out and we get some land back.

Was your daddy a coal miner?
Did he stink of the land?

If he gets paid that much then Finn who plays the main protagonist should be paid at least double of that, since he's a much better actor and and more screen time

BLOWJOBS

MJ lives in Corey's moves.

how does it generate a lot of money? Netflix is subscription based, so theres no money generated by advertising. with subscription your paying for access to 'everything' on netflix, not just one show. it isnt generating any money because theres no advertising. Its just keeping people from canceling their subscription.

its true. They get paid a lot of money for essentially doing something that anyone could do, prancing around in front of a camera and pretending to be shocked or whatever. Big deal.

If it's so easy then why don't you do it, tubs?

Genuinely?
Because the market values entertainment far more highly than the jobs that keep civilization functioning.
The real question is why do we let such an inherently self-destructive and life-devaluing concept guide everything?

well theres doing it and 'doing it'. The only filter is a producer who chooses you over any other kid from 1000 other kids for some completely subjective reason like because he happens to prefer your face or whatever. but thats one thing. What im saying in relation to the actualy question in the thread, is that acting is not like, lets say, nuclear physics, or medecine. Anyone has the capacity to do it.

I could easily do it, but I'd rather do something of consequence with my life.

>the coal mined in WV only powers things in WV
Pedos are literally retarded and this proves it.

REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT

Because the nature of West Virginian Coal Miners earns a living wage appropriate to the technological and environmental era their industry belongs.