Federal European Superpower when?

Federal European Superpower when?

Never, because a lot of countries don't support full integration and if they were kicked out it wouldn't be All-European. I'm fine with more co-operation, but it won't happen any time soon.

Would be nice to be strong, though :/

never because this medieval shithole will torpedo anything while sucking german cock for money to give it to its nouveau nobility

fuck

I'd rather want a Federal Western Superpower with North America and Australia than a European union.

Superpower in what, sucking brown men dicks?

This desu

>wanting to be in the same country as G*rmans
Gross

There's something really unsettling about American europhiles

t. nigel in france

tru that, brotha

So, Germany, France, Benelux and the Nordics?

A frenchy wants someone else at the helm. It's just so typical.

Why's that unsettling? Doesn't unsettle me at all that a bunch of people like the US or whatever.

We just love you, bro.

Just feels wrong, it's like seeing a man with no eyebrows or a third tit

Estonia is with Germany no matter what.

As long as we're not part of it, I'm down.
Finland always has been and always will be alone.

Bullshit, we need no one else : You're an empire or you're part of an empire !

Fuck the EU !

t. leaveshitter

You will be Russian unless Sweden covers your ass again.

You lost, Le Pen, and the empire is long gone. It's time to move on.

Fuck off natofag

uh try again sweetheart and maybe start learning french because uhhhh newsflash they're gonna be the new super power whether you like it or not. you know what they say. you're either an empire or part of one.

The empire is long gone (since Napoleon to me), it doesn't mean we must already give up all and wait to die, look at Russia, they were shit just before 1917 (the first western country to lose a war against an asian country and starving to death). Now, just in one century, they're looking towards a more imperial form again.

If moving on means becoming a colonised/vassal state of germany, fuck no i prefer to go on my own and be poor.

maybe 30 years from now when all the old communists like Merkel and Barroso are dead and gone

EU will never work. Mark my words.

France and germany are just gears in the machine that is Europe. No one should rule over another.

marked

EU will fall apart, yeah.
but Schengen area will start some other federal development after EU is gone.

Never. It's a shit idea and will never work out.

That's why it'll never work. We're not sub states like Nebraska or Wisconsin, we have different interests, different economies different populations (in age too). It CANNOT work.

The economic interests are not that different when China, US and Arabs fuck every European country in the ass one after another.

it's not because we have common ennemies that we aren't ennemies to ourselves. Otherwise Russia would be allying the US to fight the EU...

Enjoy the divide and conquer then.

Wrong.

No need to be rude desu

enjoy colonization and the disappearing of your country to either russia or germany

Estonia as a nation that has a common genetic background as well as language and culture has existed longer than the melting pot of people and land that is France.

Who is Franz Schubert?

The roman empire lasted a century then collapsed, Mongolia, former great empire is know just a wasted land with a 2 million starving population living (literally) in the sewer.

But of course, Estonia, that only still exists thanks to the USSR will to be more represented in seats at the UN will survive this shit ... right.

A man i met long ago, no one of importance.

>But of course, Estonia, that only still exists thanks to the USSR

Are you retarded? USSR was the first thing that properly damaged this country and that happened because Hitler went absolutely batshit retarded in Europe (same happened to many other European countries). The demographic situation in France isn't all that great either.

My point is you can't talk crap about my country for not surviving when it has survived for a very long time through empires, wars and genocide. Besides that, it's just another ad hom, completely ignoring the fact that Russia IS a federation, USA IS a federation, China IS an assimilated mishmash of different kingdoms that is forced to co-operate by a central power, even the Gulf sandniggers have a co-operation council. Chase your ambitions only, disregard your neighbors and you will be in war before you know it.

>USSR was the first thing that properly damaged this country
USSR was the thing that created your country

Never, hopefully.

By that, you mean the death of the Russian Empire created their country.
USSR then tried to restore that empire.
Russians are imperialist thugs to the core.

lol not happening.

Russia is a 80% populated federation that is federative only in paper, in fact, it's a centralized country on an economic point of view.

Same for China, look at what happened to Manchuria. It's what would've happened to Estonia too. In France, we had Burgundy which was assimilated in the XVth century. Before, it was a country that existed for more than 1000 years. No one speaks their language now and even knows what it was.

For the USSR, the russian had planned to russify your country (as every small countries of the Union) but has to delay it because of the number of seats in the UN. If the USSR had the time, they would have russified your country (they're still some of them in the eastern part of your country, go figure why, nearly 25% of the population according to wikipedia, but maybe they're wrong, you know best i guess).

The thing i was saying wasn't to insult your country, i was just saying it only still exists due to luck (which is the case for many countries and isn't a shame).

Gulf : their merely states, have no army (look at the humiliation the Houthis rebels in Yemen (a few peasants with aids) are doing to the saudi army) and are just a band of crooks ready for any civil war to erase their countries.

Besides, the situation of France is shit too, i agree. But it's not a 2 million men country.

My point is everybody disregerds their neighbors, even in the EU, Germany doesn't give a shit about anyone and only chases it's ambition, only masked by an appearance of kindness to hide their 1945 guilt. They even name the south states PIGS (Portugal - Italy - Greece - Spain).

Clausewitz used to say that war is only the continuation of politics through other means. The reverse is also true.

Never. The EU can go suck a dick

>the side that supports division is backed by a Jew

Soon hopefully

>mfw witnessing the eternal asspain of non-Europeans pretending we're not a superpower

Lmao, an EU superstate and removal of national borders is more like a jewish plot than a removal of the EU

>tfw too lazy to write a few creative pro EU baits

Next thread, I swear

2bh I'd actually be happy for you guys, but there you go just assuming things.

FUCK
T
H
EU

It would be fantastic but it simply cannot be done.

I've always had more respect for full on European federalists who in some cases see the bigger picture that those who want a watered down federalism that is championed by 'remainers' here in Britain. The problem is the European Union is not the platform to do it, nor would it be possible under any other platform. Regional differences are still too strong.

Soon

Well, we are economically, but in terms of foreign affairs, not so much. Still not enough co-operation to act as a single strong entity.

It would interfere with american interests so it'll never be allowed
Unless a proper grassroots federalist movement gets some steam it'll never happen

>entire ideology is literally "divide and conquer" for all of europe
"I-it's not a Jewish p-plot, I s-swear guys!"
Where do Sup Forumstards get this logic from? (Let's see how long it takes him to start spamming me with unsourced quotes about immigrantion from literally whos.)

I feel like post-colonial empire Europe with an army would do a much better job in intervening in world affairs than America does currently.

Imagine being this retarded lol