Why Japanese are so creative?

Why Japanese are so creative?

Unironically autism, and I don't mean that in a bad way

trained from young age to think alternatively

>japan
>creative

The list of things Korea and Hollywood stole from Japan is much, much greater

Insect phone case

name them and i think it will not be, just because you know a few doesn't make it more

>Every ridiculous anime adaptation
>Every anime-style cartoon, stuff inspired by Pokemon etc.
>Crappy sushi sold by Chinese across the world
>Martial arts
>Everything copied from SEGA and Nintendo
>Bullet trains
>Aircraft carries
>Ballpens
>Emoji
>This very imageboard
I'm not autistic enough to make a whole image with insignificant imitations like this, , rather I just listed some important things that have been much imitated.

Kim
the only original feature of your phone is self-detonation desu

i have a problem with number 3, who sells it is entirely pointless, we would never claim 寿司 was invented by china, wtf
you're just racist, i am done with you

It is not an insect you fucking retard.

No, they aren't.

>spouting out gay ass commodities to their consumer whore population counts as being creative

Never change slinty.

>we would never claim 寿司 was invented by china
>we
No, rather you chinks pretend to be Japanese as long as you're selling sushi.
After that you go back to pray at the portrait of Mao above the table and cursing on Japanese, ignoring that Mao killed 16 times as many Chinese as the Japanese did.

I just learned woodlice are crustaceans, kek

it's a selling point, and please it's Chinese

not ignored and not killed
so the idea isn't japanese are peace loving people deserving of every love you can throw at them right?
the idea is that you are fucked up in the head and deserve no intelligent response

Eh everybody copies everybody, if you have a problem just sue them.
Also most of these examples are children's toys and candy, if they are providing a similar product to their but at a lower price who gives a fuck. My childhood was dominated by chinese bootlegs and I'm very thankful to them, if I depended on original products I'd have to pay a month's wage just for a toy or stupid videogame.

>it's a selling point, and please it's Chinese
我不太明白你想說什麼。你覺得寿司是個中國的發明嗎?那就根本不正確的。
>not ignored and not killed
大多數中國人還崇拜毛澤東。否認是沒用的。
>so the idea isn't japanese are peace loving people deserving of every love you can throw at them right?
對的。
>the idea is that you are fucked up in the head and deserve no intelligent response
草泥馬

A friend of mine and I just saw the exact same rucksack at a bag store in the shopping mall last week and just wondered if there'd be any morons to pay for one of these

去死吧

The person who made this picture is unworldly dumb

kek

他们崇拜毛泽东管你屁事
你不把我们看成人然后用骂中国人的名字跟我讨理由
你做白日梦

What's strange is it even had like more than six color options to choose from, white/black/green/gold/purple... etc