/cfb/ general - Don't let it die this time edition

Alabama vs Georgia

Who you got?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BKCRcU
youtube.com/watch?v=fMi9nwILsu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've waited my entire life for this game.

Go Dawgs.

Feeling incredible, got blessed with student tickets, actually missed out on the seccg tickets so can't believe I got these, whoever wins it'll be a hell of a game!

>Game of unpaid blacks
>Championship in Georgia, between Georgia and Alabama

Poetry

w2c that tracksuit?

not a huge fan of auto berths
also it would still be the same natty

Rise up!

Woof woof mother fuckers!

>not a huge fan of auto berths
lmao what the fuck? we currently allow a team that didn't even win its DIVISION to compete for a natty

So does FCS and Mens basketball.

discord.gg/BKCRcU raid these nfl faggots talking shit about college ball

I'd push for the #1 and #2 seeds being given a bye. There's literally no benefit to being the best two teams in the nation.

yeah and stanford was a 4 loss team that was nearly the pac12 champs
they obviously aren't a top 8 team

@80766631 fuckoff ut

>being this fucking stupid

How do you do that in 3 rounds? Impossible.

You'd need 10 teams. Which I'm kinda down for.

'no.'

>this mad your autobids get exposed
a 7-5 wiscy won the b1g not long ago lma0

ah, so they were the champions of one of the power five conferences...

so being the 4th seed is a free win there
its fucking stupid to make auto bids
just pick the 4 or 8 best teams in the country no bullshit

yep. a mysterious committee choosing teams arbitrarily isn't bullshit
lmao

Scott Howard>Kirk Herbsterit

lmao who wants to watch svp get ready for his normal show what the fug

UCF, USC, and Wisconsin would all get murdered, Ohio State would lose by at least 14 and in the end itd still be UGA/bama proving the committee was right yet again

>ucf would get murdered
>even though they beat the team that beat both "finalists"
lmao

>auburn playing for a playoff berth at home is comparable to an auburn team who doesnt give a shit because they're playing in the toilet bowl
UGA would have destroyed them. Theres a reason these teams only sometimes win in these exhibition bowl games and not during the regular season

>arguing with literal wins and losses
lmao

>get one whole day without autistic cfb posts
it was nice while it lasted. here's to more >meme championship claims and SECSECSEC

>cancelling 3 of your games and barely beating south florida and memphis
>this makes you playoff worthy
Might as well just scheddule high school teams with that logic

>calling an a team with a loss your "champion"
l m a oooooo

if 2004 Auburn can beat 5 top ten teams in one season and not be crowned champ then pooCF has nothing

i'm confused...please tell me when i said 2004 was just and/or fair

guess 99% of all super bowl champs are fakes then

>we are discriminated against because we're a small school
>No, here is an SEC school who had better wins and did nor crown themselves the champions
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

are we talking about the nfl? lmao

>claim undefeated season is enough to be crowned champ
>2004 Auburn not only went undefeated but took out stronger competition than pooCF faced
>did not win the natty
>pooCF thinks they deserve to be national champs with even less credibility

explain why that logic is exclusive to ncaafb then brainlet

pooCF posters will ignore trips of truth. sad! many such cases!

supporting autobids is the biggest indicator that you are literally a reddit-tier retard and you should kys

>mfw there are people willing to give the Pac-12 an easy route to the playoffs

>we should let a random group of people get together and choose our champion for no reason!
>that makes the most sense!

that hasnt happened since 1997 champ

>computers and claiming championships is the superior way

friendly reminder that southerners are not genetically human

we /demigods/ now

ffs we cant allow cheating bama to get away with this

oh... i'm afraid the defensive line will be quite operational when your friends arrive

>random group
stop implying you understand the game of football at all you fucking loser

bama actually lost its edge setter for this game, georgia has the best edge blocking te's and wr's in cfb
they will attack that weakness with their stable of backs, especially swift on motions and sweeps

sorry you're such a gullible fucking idiot. not my fault

>why can't you be enlightened like me and simply choose your own national champion despite no one corroborating such claim

Serious question - What the fuck do I do when CFB season is over?

attend the UCF championship parade to celebrate the rightful winner

contemplate suicide

Watch the rest of the NFL playoffs and March Madness. By then, spring games should be on for your fix, and then you suffer withdrawal for four months.

the "playoffs" are a scam and literally everyone knows it

Watch the rest of the NFL playoffs then /turnleft/ starts, then march madness then the comfy masters and baseball until your team fails which should be just in time for more football.

Just wanna point out that at the end of the Panthers-Saints game, Vonn Bell knocked away a potential game-winning pass from Devin Funchess, once again demonstrating how Michigan gets dicked by Ohio State.

Meet a nice girl, you like her eyes, she likes your smile, take her out, fall in love with her laugh, fall in love with the way her eyes follow yours, fall in love with the way her voice sings when it says your name, make a mistake, break up, not be able to form another serious relationship, lean on alcohol as a crutch, alienate your friends, show up at her door in the pouring rain three months later, tell her you still love her, she tries to be firm, see her hide that smile, get your hopes up, she tells you she's not ready to have her heart broken again, go home, drink more, contemplate suicide, pass out, wake up, have a moment of clarity, start to live normally again, rebuild relationships with your friends, realize that you screwed up and she was the best thing to ever happen to you but life will continue and she will always be a part of you and you will always be a part of her, smile.
By this point, football season will probably have started again. If not, just watch baseball or something idk

Me too brother. Go Dawgs!!

Roquan Smith gonna have that head on a swivel. Btw, I'm from Jake Fromms hometown. Ayeee

I think they should have all five P5 champions, two wild cards, and put in the strongest/highest ranked G5 champ.

Is this going to be the first time in Sup Forums history that the board is unanimously rooting for a team over the other? Because there's no way in hell anyone on here wants to see Bama win again.

you aren't taking into account the southern "people" who inhabit /cfb/ (when their trailer parks will permit the electricity usage)

pretty sure they will though sadly.

I am all in on the Lebatard megacast. That is going to be so great.

i want an only stugotz cast, with drinking and tv-ma language

>Georgia wins CFB National Championship
>Falcons win the Superb Owl

PLEASE GOD NO

nah stugotz is annoying by himself. He will only talk sports. you need the whole crew AKA Wake N take

you have it backwards. mike and dan are annoying, the rest are worth tolerating them. billy and stu could be a leading national show by themselves

I never said anything about lebatard making it better. but seeing him pissed off makes it funny too.

But stugotz is not funny by himself. He needs someone to call him out on his fucking bullshit and lies.

Guillermo really does need his own show. He is the best.

>bald eagles!

Other than the Bama fans and the obvious contrarians there is nobody regardless of any college football team they personally root for in the regular season that want to see Bama win again.

Why are people so excited about the consolation game tomorrow? UCF already won the Natty.

southerners are excited about the game, not people

because it's the national championship? do Floridians suffer from a collective autism or something?

damn shame larry munson wasn't here to call the rose bowl or tonight's game.

greatest commentator in CFB history

youtube.com/watch?v=fMi9nwILsu4

Homo Southeris Superior > Homo Sapiens Sapiens

Dont listen to this guy

Stay in the next few months and shitpost on this thai blackjack image board instead

Florida fans exist. So do Georgia tech fans. Both want to see Georgia lose

I would say they'd begrudgingly cheer for them since even they would have to admit that Bama cannot win another one. Or abstain from the topic altogether and focus on college hoops.

ehh florida fans want bama to win for sure, they don't want georgia to validify what kirby is setting up in athens
tech fans begrudgingly think its best for the state if uga wins, also they are less worried about being able to compete with uga moving forward

Yeah but they should have crowned themselves the champions. They were stupid not to. USC got EXPOSED the next year anyway and they eventually vacated the title.

Am I going crazy or did the spread change from -3.5 alabama to +3.5 Alabama overnight

>the amateur niggercrash team of my marxist indoctrination center is better then yours

>the aids hackeysack team of my third-world hovel is better than yours
>the erectile dysfunction autism club swinger I arbitrarily chose to root for based on who my wage-slave bosses like is better than yours
>the beaner stats-ball aggregator from my closest declining city is better than yours
>the curry stats-ball aggregator (easy, wide bat edition) from my former colony is better than yours
>the gang fag-hug simulator from my cucked pacific island is better than yours

ROLL TIDE ROLL WE TAKING THE NATTY AGAIN TONIGHT

Nope. Still Alabama -4.

Georgia please have a better performance than LSU did in the 2011 BCSNCG

georgia doesnt line up in the i and run between the tackles
mostly outside stuff

www.rabb.it/SimAnon54

Come watch a stream of my natty sim plus a bunch of related sims like mascots and a 3rd place game

More Saban-about-to-leave-Alabama rumors making the rounds again today. I swear one day it'll actually be true.

What do Alabama fans think of Georgia fans and vice versa? UGA/UA feels more like it would be a better rivalry than TENN or Ole Miss.

>mfw it's gonna be a Bama blowout episode

They've played 67 times but the majority of those games were played before the the 1960's and now they play about 3 or 4 times a decade. Georgia and Clemson have played more since 1980 than Georgia and Alabama.
If not for post season games they would have played once this decade.

So can we admit that Clemson died when Watson left?

I think CFB needs to dump divisions within conferences. I actually like how the big 12 takes the two best team, shit is causing real problems with scheduling and the playoffs. It would at least make it where teams don't reach the playoffs without playing for their own conference championship and prevent teams avoiding each other within their own conference like Bama and UGA.

No because they have a better guy coming in

tranny lanklet at 6'7 will win be good in cfb?
stop kidding yourself

Isn't trevor lawrence a pocket passer?
Those guys take forever to develop in college.