Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 IMAX Poster

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq6UMtkvW48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck I want this poster

Blue+Purple > Blue+Orange

Why isn't Michael Rooker on the billing? I have no reason to watch this if Merle isn't a main character.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq6UMtkvW48

this is reddit this is memes

ITT: Desperate Cucks

>Michael Rooker that high profile on the poster
>not even in the main credits

DUDE

NEONS

LMAO

it's going to print money, get over it

Box office hit confirmed
90+ on RT confirmed
DCucks BTFO

it's got kurt russell and michael rooker in it so you can all fuck off

Reddit:The Squeakal looks pretty good

I like it.

this

WOw that poster if fucking gaudy. The addition of Kurt Russel mitigates this however.

Despite the fact it looks like it was made in Photoshop in an hour, I like it. It's moderately charming.

DCucks BTFO!

>vaporwave bs

Hopefully the meme off at the end of this is going to be even better than the first one.

Actually convinced me to see this in IMAX desu

looks great, what's your problem?

That's not vaporwave retard

GOTG trilogy are going to be the only MCU movies worth watching at the end of the day.

about as vaporwave as a Doors album

>batista at the front

the fucking state of this poster.

Also the pose that redditlord has, makes me think theres going to be another dance off scene in this movie.

Is this the first vaporwave movie?

And Stallone.

looks good to me desu

FOOOOOOOOX ooooOOOOOOOOoooNnn THE RUN

THE NIGHT AwAaaaAAYYYY

Let's be fair here, they never pretended to be anything more than a corny b-movie tier film.

Marvel doesn't even try anymore, any shit they produce makes billions regardless.

The colors they use for the VOL2 promos are just on the boundary between amazing and garish, I love it. They're pushing past some conventions.

you dropped a ™ pal

This movie has really good color schemes in every teaser and poster. I hope the cinematography throughout the movie is beautiful.

Honestly, the color scheme looks pretty nice. The GOTG movies are the only marvel flicks with any actual style, so I can at least respect them. They're decent 6-7/10 flicks

Is this the end of Orange and Teal?

Bruh the trailers already confirmed it.

And Michael Rosenbaum

looks great senpai

>Micheal Rooker's face is the biggest in the poster for some reason
>Alien mohawk is back
Quite interesting desu

This doesn't even have the same color palette as vaporwave, let alone aesthetic.

looks like complete shit, needs more rain and a grey filter desu

>guardians of the reddit

18+ board, leave please

Can someone actually explain the reddit connection with this movie?

is it the quips/humor? haven't marvel films since iron man always been like this? as in before reddit was a big thing

or am i missing something

Shut-ins, like the average Sup Forums poster, tend to get violently jealous of "normies" on their Facebook feed who enjoy the occasional cape flick with their group of friends/girlfriend.

They miss out on the theater experience, so they bitch and moan about a movie they've never seen until a camrip or screener hits the torrent sites.

Then they start another wave of shitposting about how bad the movie is, and then watch it 46 times while masturbating to the leading man.

Woah, what episode of suicide squad is this?

P much this. Yeah they aren't terrible but they are also better than the 5-6/10 cookie cuter movies like avengers dr strange and antman tgat marvel cranks out. GotG is at least deadpool levels of decent

Gotta say though, even the average marvel movies at least look really fucking cool

but yeah it's sad they're caught in the same formula, like seriously you could've approached doctor strange in so many different angles and still keep the flashy trippy action set pieces

>We want the neo 80s synthwave audience

It's funny because synthwave is also reddit as fuck.

Read the thread retard

>first one
It's so bad it's good

>second one
Let's make it even worse

I enjoyed the first one but , lets be honest, James Gunn isn't talented. I wonder if they can get lucky twice in a row

Which subreddit?

What awful lot pf projecting.

Stay mad normieslime

>even the average marvel movies at least look really fucking cool

Bait

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

UP UP UP UP UPVOTE DISNEY STYLE

nigga this poster and the first film are 70's as hell

By calling them average but otherwise polished films? sure, bait.

oh great more reddit!!!!

seriously the only good thing in the first was CGI scenery, nice visuals in that regard

i liked slither and super though

The whole "reddit" labelling was endearing at first but now it's just a surefire way to detect a brainlet who's succumbed to the groupthink, ironically enough.

My first thought.

>People actually thinking this is vaporwave, not colourful late 70's retro sci-fi because BLUE AND PURPLE AESTHETIC LMAO

fucking underage little shits stinking up this board

>pandering to the 80's generation; the poster

Im 30 this year and this past year ive found myself listening to lots of 80's arcade style music such as megadrive etc not only this but the ive also used neon blue and purple in my studio as a backdrop ambient light. Every other day I come across some type of media that is neon blue/purple and its fast becoming an epidemic. For anyone still wondering why the poster is the way it is now you know.

Are you an idiot? You said "the average movie looks really fucking cool"

Yes, they have good visuals - but are still by the numbers and predictable movies

what's so wrong or baity in that opinion

Hahahahaha

The poster looks nothing like retro 70s scifi art.

all posters should be minimalist masterpieces like this one

this one definitely does, and is honestly abit more fitting for this particular film

80's is the correct answer. We live in an age where the 80's kids are now ruling the 30's (workforce age) which is why shows like stranger things are at the top and gotg poster is all purple amd bloo

D U D E

A E S T H E T I C

L M A O

this is super reddit...

kill yourself

It sure as shit isn't 80's sci-fi, which honestly is what the thor films should adopt

a masters of the universe vibe could give those films some much needed character and levty

...He's right there, the BIGGEST FUCKING ONE

Reddit detected

I thought we were pandering to the 90s now

In the 2000s it was all about the 80s. Then around 2010 everything became about le 90s, hence all those all those shitty Facebook and Buzzfeed articles, Pokemon Go being popular, and endless rehashes of 90s movies/TV shows like Power Rangers, Jurassic park, and Goosebumps.

And soon, by 2020, I think we will wank about the early-mid 2000s. Sequels to 2000s movies, such as Anchorman 2, Finding Dory, and Monsters University, are already being released ten years after the original films. Arrested Development (ran from 2003 to 2006), was also revived in 2012. Zoey 101 had a reunion in 2015, and That's So Raven and Malcolm in the middle are set to have ones in the near-future.

What will 10s nostalgia look like if the 10s are just 80s nostalgia?

and yet you're all going to go see it either way.

And I thought the previous GOTG poster was one of the shittiest I'd ever seen.

This, 70's sci-fi is space ships. pew pew laser guns and funny looking aliens (star trek, star wars, close encounters)

80's sci-fi was killer robots and magical barbarians (flash gordon, masters, terminator, tron etc.)

The thing is, most of Sup Forums being the bunch of underage fags they are don't realize how the 90s were similar to the 80s up untl the end when it got really edgy with the millenium scare, so they think anything colorful = 80s

I don't like the taste of garbage so I won't watch it, the first piece of shit was enough. Who gives a shit about people pretending they didn't enjoy it. When I personally say the movie is the most reddit thing I've ever seen, trust me I'm being completely sincere

All I know is that people from the 80's are in power now and their collective creativity is yielding 80's nostalgia and its being pandered with the 80's theme because well they're in charge as the young and experienced "Marketing gurus" who get a say on the matter decided by folks from 40's and 50's its like the 30's folks are whats asked about now whats cool because they are closer to understanding the 20's crowd.

Since the 20's (90's) crowd knows they arent hipster/nostalgic enough because they gained consciousness with phones and internet in their laps, the analog kids from the 80's are the cool gen because muh nostalgia of never having any iphones laptops internet etc and only stuck with walkman vcr's and arcades with neon blue and purple glow

the irony is that calling things "reddit" is the epitome of a reddit-tier criticism, absolutely zero thought, just parroting

go buy a gun and kill yourself, your parents will be relieved

>r-reddit!

christ can you just shut up already

Surely you mean Mikail Rosenblat

nah that's pretty damn typical of this board

Which yeah, admittedly is on the level of reddit alot of the time. But have fun trying to convince them of that.

lol I can tell youre a miserable, overweight, low income dork from this post.

straight outta warcraft

>Since the 20's (90's) crowd knows they arent hipster/nostalgic enough because they gained consciousness with phones and internet in their laps
I think you're talking about teens, not 20s

20s still very much grew up with VHS and cassette tapes

>not even raining
>no lightning outlining the figure of a brooding superhero
>no instagram filter

wtf is this marvel shit

>Can someone actually explain the reddit connection with this movie?

There isn't one. But Guardians looks fun and popular, which means the knee-jerk contrarianism of Sup Forums goes into overdrive and "reddit meme" was the best autists could come up with.

You were saying, DC cuck?

That movie was trash, what's your point?

Damn that looks sick

They're clearly well above a mediocre 5/10 rating, otherwise every studio would be capable of making them and printing money like Marvel does.

>Despite the fact it looks like it was made in Photoshop in an hour
Dude, every poster are made in photoshop in an hour, the times when posters were hand drawn are over.