Will they be able to pull it off?

Will they be able to pull it off?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-get-out-milk-horror-jordan-peele-allison-williams-20170301-story.html
law.uci.edu/lawreview/vol3/no4/Freeman.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Yes, but it will be very painful.

Don't be so sure. He pulled off murdering his wife.

for everyone

lost all respect for him when he went on some tirade against the nerd for that shitty fem busters movie. The Nerd didn't deserve that you fat piece of fucking garbage.

>Mike
Still riffing with Bill Corbett and Kevin Murphy after all these years

>Joel
Destroying your childhood with Jonah Ray and Felicia Day

For me.

>watching a bunch of faggots make fun of shitty movies

truly the lowest possible form of comedy

>Now get a load of this hilarious meme I saved!

Probably not. I'll watch it out of curiosity and some nostalgia but my hopes are not high.

They all have nice eyes. Reminder that libs in OP want everybody to be a black eyed shark

>Bill Corbett and Kevin Murphy are liberal. Mike Nelson is conservative. Despite these differences,they remain friends and continue to bring the world laughter and joy.

>Everyone involved in the MST3K reboot is an unfunny, hate-filled liberal who wants to watch you die an agonizing death for voting Trump.

Really makes you think, huh?

Man, and you criticize liberals for using hyperbole

>liberals
>comedy

Pick one

>conservatives
>comedy

pick one

They say so themselves on Twitter.

Not an argument.

>comedy

pick one

felicia day is a terrible actor

like high school level drama pretending to act bad

>OH NO I'M GONNA DIE

>bbBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppffffththth

What did she mean by this?

rifftrax exists so i do not care.

neither is

Source

Yeah, James literally dindu nuffin and Fatton Oswald went in on him like an autist.

Then a bunch of people made fun of his wife for no fucking reason including some writer for like the New York Times or some shit. And she's a fucking feminist and had nothing to do with any of it.

i feel terrible for admiring dat ass

I'd rather just keep re-watching the old episodes.

>Just use Rifftrax
>Or suffer through more Patton Oswalt and Felicia Day with Nu-MST3K

Hmmmmmmm really difficult decision.

What the fuck is with libtards and their hatred of milk now?

If they come after cheese I will fucking kill someone.

Whites have much lower rates of lactose intolerance than any other race, therefore milk is racist and should probably be banned

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-get-out-milk-horror-jordan-peele-allison-williams-20170301-story.html

>Fatton Cuckswalt and Felicia "lol poop" Day

Wait, people think the milk thing is serious? I thought it was just a bunch of Sup Forums people joking around.

Apparently if you start calling something a symbol of white pride, these nutcases will wage a war on it, no matter how silly it is.

What a timeline.

It predates the We Will Not Be Divided, Trump, "alt-right" stuff

Here's a legal brief from when Obama was still president

law.uci.edu/lawreview/vol3/no4/Freeman.pdf

Hi! My name is Patton Oswalt and I murdered my wife.

>Michelle McNamara was surrounded by uppers, downers, painkillers, cocaine — and even a substance similar to ecstasy — in the private drug den of the family’s lavish Los Angeles home on April 21, 2016, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

What does it mean if I had no problem with milk until I was about 25, then suddenly became lactose intolerant?

RIP

Probably have a weird system desu, might be because you are getting older, take more care of yourself. Or maybe you're eating bad milk products.

That Radar online article reeks of bullshit but the cause of death being a combo of Xanax, Adderall, and Fentanyl was confirmed by Patton himself.

The culture of hollywood is kind of disgusting and degenerate that shit like that can fly no problem. Bitch had a fucking kid and she's taking pills like that, either she wanted to die or some other thing, i dont know

What's really disgusting is how Patton was shilling for Ghostbusters and picking fights with internet gamers when he should've been minding his own fucking business and taking care of his daughter.

>he thinks bleach is white because it comes in a white bottle
lmao

No, of course not. Even if they write the riffs for them you know they're going to fuck them up.

Get the fuck out, you have no clue what this is about and just want attention.

>Will they be able to pull it off?
no. no, they will not.

The man has a point.

>can't debate politics
>better start smearing shit on their personal lives and make up nasty rumors
You're gutter trash, neck yourself.

no way asia is that much, people in China drink a shitload of milk

>Mike "I read the National Review cover to cover" Nelson
>not himself a homosexual cuckold and probably jewish too
Ok bro

Relax familia, just take a deep breath and enjoy some nice blue eyes.

File a complaint to Twitter's management office.

That's literally what most liberal comedians do on Twitter all day.

>haha this fucking liberal killed his wife! Sources, what are those? Epic xd
>omg why is Hollywood so mean to conservative,wholesome fellas like us?

epic bait bro anything else?

Shut the fuck up

I hate it when a thread hits 300 replies just from two faggots (you)ing at each other

Stop me.

It's a shitty thread about a shitty show hosted by shitty people. Of course the level of discourse is going to be shit.

Seriously, how perfect that they still are together and rifftraxing.
I still hope that both teams do some more work together in the future

But literally all comedians are liberal.

>disdain for alt-right
>those vaguely Nazi like outfits

What did you mean by this, Patton?

That's not how it works oniichan. I'm lactose intolerant and drink lots of milk and eat ice cream.
Guess what: Japanese men don't have proper enzymes to break down alcohol too but they drink.

Loads of possibilities. Are you SURE you were fine always? It might depend on how often/how much and other factors.

>Guess what: Japanese men don't have proper enzymes to break down alcohol too but they drink.

when will this meme end

I'm almost sure bleach ISN'T white... it's clear.

>who is Steven Crowder

>Be liberal comedian
>Stress the importance of punching up, not down
>Trump wins
>Mercilessly mock struggling Americans who voted for him in the hopes of bettering their lives

>bleach is white

Common household bleach is clear.

Daily reminder the original MST3K was made entirely by black people, starring black people, directed by black people and written by black people. As usual whitey is appropriating what ain't theirs.

WE

Careful some nerd virgin at shareblu is gonna give you shit for telling the truth.

Memes are truth.

>Be liberal comedian
>Stress the importance of punching up, not down
>spend eight years ruthlessly, endlessly shilling for the President of the United States while shitting on his detractors for being "trailer trash" and lacking college diplomas

>Mercilessly mock struggling Americans who voted for him in the hopes of bettering their lives
Even if they are struggling, a classcuck who votes against their own interests is pathetic.

They all look so friendly, Mike has aged very well.

I should listen to more Rifftrax desu, the only website I have ever used the donate button for because I felt bad for torrenting.

>import hispanics to do blue collar labor for reduced wages
>import Indians to do white collar labor for reduced wages
>outsource manufacturing to China for reduced wages
>give all preferential opportunities for free education and housing to blacks then put them first in line for all civil service jobs
Which of those things is in a low income white's "self interest" again?

Kys shareblu

>I should listen to more Rifftrax desu, the only website I have ever used the donate button for because I felt bad for torrenting.
I'm glad that this seems to be a popular opinion on Sup Forums. Even *I* donated.

>conveniently forgets behind every decision there was a white man (more often than not conservative) pushing for all that

What did you mean by this?

>give all preferential opportunities for free education and housing to blacks then put them first in line for all civil service jobs
This is just Sup Forumsshit

As for the rest, thats down to the actions of corporations and Trump is going to deregulate for his golfing buddies so its only going to get worse

>This is just Sup Forumsshit

Are you just denying reality?

Affirmative Action and race-based scholarships aren't some kind of conspiracy. You can look up the fucking legislation that made them real.

>While 12 to 13 percent of the U.S. population is African American, that demographic holds 18 percent of all federal jobs and represent up to 50 percent of the workforce in some federal agencies.

Nice "no u" argument. In 2016, Donald Trump was against that shit and Hillary Clinton was in favor of it. Maybe Trump was lying? Fine. Why the fuck should someone vote for Clinton, who would brag about how she intends to destroy them?

If by white you mean Jewish, yes.

To enroll in medical school, being black is more important than GPA. Entirely, as in a black student with a poor GPA is still preferable to a white or asian student with a near-perfect one.

>Nice "no u" argument.
>proceeds to write an incoherent diatribe

Uh huh. So how do you conservatards cope with the fact that you're just realizing deregulation is ruining everything?

Better yet, how are you even processing the idea of Trump's cabinet filled with these people all pushing for deregulation?

Deregulation and trickle-down economics fucking blows.

Who do you recommend I vote for to put a stop to it?

>deregulation is ruining everything
>just had 8 years of regulations to the max
Liberals live in a fantasy land

You Sup Forumsfucks are so easily triggered. As soon as someone says something, you stop jerking off to hentai and rush to post some fake infographics you get from your echo chamber.

Do the white race a favor and jump off a bridge ;)

>fake infographics
You've got a point. How come left-wingers never make infographics? This is the last one I've seen and it's a decade old.

Since then you motherfuckers have hated anything with a line, a bar or a number on it.

>ur so triggered kys
>gets triggered
Liberals have no sense of self awareness.

>he fell for the america is so bad right now meme

>he fell for the communism meme

>ur so triggered kys
>gets triggered
>has a small penis
Sup Forumstards have no sense of self awareness and have small penises.

Why is she under the bus? I thought the attack was just some dude running over people with his car and stabbing others. How is the bus involved?

Paaaatton... Paaaaatton...

>muh dick

Say something. Anything. State a belief. Articulate an idea. Stop screeching and not giving anyone any indication of who the fuck you are or what the fuck you want.

>cleaner air for london
>brap
Must be a protest.

I don't really any political beliefs, except I fucking hate nazis