Lets Continue Hashtag to Mess with BLM

Continued Operation From > Tweet Out PIC Related Hashtag
create sock puppet twitter accounts pretending its from BLM supporters claiming that by not buying cotton evil rich white men will lose money and this has to be done to punish them for their ancestors being Cotton plantation owners.
Hashtag to use is pic related Cotton and (#-)BoyCotton as a shorter version without the ( -)
also use #BLM

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/Boycottcotton?src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=PK3ExLw1va0
newsone.com/3479536/black-yale-worker-loses-job-after-breaking-glass-slavery/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

USE THE FOLLOWING MEMES

and this

THIS MEME IS ALSO GOOD TO TWEETOUT

USE THIS TOO

>80761219

More here

BUMP

Twitter trolling is not a valuable use of your time or energy.

What exactly is the point of this?

What do you want the end result of this to be?

If black people boycott cotton, how does that benefit you?

its for people with some time to spare

If they fall for this it will fuly expose how dumb BLM is and totally discredit them

If they fall for this it will fully expose how dumb BLM is and totally discredit them

But can't you think of something more enjoyable than a sockpuppeting stunt that won't affect anything?

Since 99% of Sup Forums is a bunch of NEETs, that's pretty much everybody here. It's still dumb.

We're on Sup Forums. You can't really speak about us using our time or energy valuably.

Okay then. Good luck.

We got something started last night but it was too late to keep going

some people have jobs here

>Since 99% of Sup Forums is a bunch of NEETs,

I think you'd be surprised m9. I browse it at work all the time, I know I'm not the only one. Understandable we like to think of other anons as 'like us', but when it comes to actual lives I think a lot more than 0.01% work.

Yes, we're the few who go around making points against the dipshit fascists, neocons, and libertarians. There aren't many of us.

me too i browse during my lunch break sometimes

They openly encourage killing of white cops and hatred towards whites because it's justified in their minds, yet still left is balls deep behind them.

And you want to discredit them by pretending they want to boycott cotton?

Godspeed

Hits must come from all angles and we need some form of revenge for this bro youtube.com/watch?v=PK3ExLw1va0

bump

Good idea.

If you were not a retard you would know that getting your opposition to do something stupid is a fucking brilliant move. Black behaving in an insane manner and saying the most retarded shit excelent ammunition against BLM and by extension Hillary Clinton.

What do you think this tweet makes people think about BLM and their affiliates?

A lot of sock puppets are pretty weak. Develop your character a bit. Check out @DonteFoReal

>.80761219
Names like Jaquan Latisha, Quita i think are good

LET THE SHIT POSTING BEGIN

ALSO LINK TO OUR HASHTAG

CREATE ACCONTS WITH NAMES LIKE JAQUAN LAQUAN, DAJA SIMS, MIKE SMITH ETC

Keep your goals straight: we are running a psyop on whites here. We want to pander to their fantasy that they are just like us. Doesn't have to be realistic.

>80761219
but it still has to not be obvious trolls like @muhdick or somthing

Not using the hashtag

>#PickSomethingElse

we can use multiple ones too but we got to have a main one
also more memes

Some of the fake twitter accounts posting these are way too obvious.

also using the hashtags in plain test can lead the google search results to us so that's got to be avoided

100%

yea I know but most are OK

*plain text

OK, people. Since nobody is SEARCHING for #boycottcotton, you need to find out what the trending tags are, and use them to get exposure. WTF is so hard about that?

this is gold I think

listen to this guy post our hashtag along with what is trending on twitter

My goal is create at least 1 sock per day for the next 10 days and target at least 5 groups that are sensitive to that characters appeal. Build up follower base to 100 each of possible.

After that the meme machine gets turned on. That gives all aug, sept, oct to psyop with a daily reach of about 1000 sjw types. If 50 of us did that we would very likely be dwarfing the entire Clinton machine psyops reach.

Some of the fake twitter accounts posting these are way too obvious.

yea we need to start brief sock puppet dialogue

?

Right. I offer up mine above as a sample. It might get made in the process, but I'll make others. Keep it low pro. Make it be who you think your audience will respond to. DONT MAKE IT A MUHFUGGIN GIBSMEDAT. normal simple English will make dumb cucks feel comfortable and you won't risk getting made by actual blacks or other groups you can't impersonate effectively.

How about we start retweeting our own tweets to make them more popular

Followers count, not rts. If no follower, no audience when retweet.

follow what this man says we need to re tweet our own tweets to get this going and lets start following each other. Plan?

I guess you can try to tweet this to popular Pro-Black, BLM users, If Shaun King retweeted this, then you know something went right.

We need to try this

Cool.

Hashtag to rally?

you need to find out what the trending tags are, and use them to get exposure

>80761219
(#)Boycott-Cotton!
(#)Boy-Cotton for short
(#)BlackLivesMatter
without the () ! and -
and like he said use hashtags that are trending currently

Adding all (#) boyco t t co tt on posters. Will pace RT's to not be to obvious.

can some one invite anons from other threads to join up?

thats the best meme you can come up with? its not going to stick...

yea that way it wont lead the google # results directly to Sup Forums

It could be worse, we could be on Sup Forums.

I think it can get going with enough work what others do you have in mind? we can use more than one #

Agreed. I'm focusing on building my follower base for the next week or so. I recommend you all do the same and then we focus on quality memes when the assets are in place.

Sound like a plan folks?

Black Yale Worker Loses Job After Breaking Stained-Glass Panel Depicting Slavery

The man said that in 2016, he shouldn’t have to see that image in the workplace.
newsone.com/3479536/black-yale-worker-loses-job-after-breaking-glass-slavery/

I think we should do some coordination, but mostly go rogue and do unique posts that fit each sockpupps narrative.

We will get made if we rely on coordinated posting too frequently.

These are psyops, not spammy trolling.

Hearts and minds, not shock and awe.

literally a chimpout

...But what's the point? Make them look stupid? Because they do that on their own with the Kangz shit. Like, will this negatively affect them in anyway?

Twitter isn't returning search results for your tags. They're on to you.

Ay wite boi we dun need yo cotton

I agree but im not sure how organised Sup Forums can be in the long term too many user

Bump

see this get them to support the most retarded thing

Niggers can't be affected negatively in the united states. Nothing is their fault, everything is an achievement of theirs.

But it'll be hilarious.

This thread is sponsored by Polyester, "the fabric of our times"(TM)

My intent is to push blm supporters that supporting hillary is inconsistent with supporting BLM.

Discourage voting for her, encourage write ins, 3rd parties, question the effectiveness of voting in general, etc...

It takes a hour or two. Wait for it.

bringing in the war on drugs love it

I'm sure you are right. Even if there 10 of us doing this semi seriously that's potentially thousands of followers reached.

I'm mostly doing it to understand psyops better

Forced as fuck. First explain to us wtf kind of purpose it has? Otherwise you're a shill.

no. it takes seconds. "boy cotton" or ever "cotton"(broad search) and all the tags yous are using, don't show under "live"
Twitter is on to it.

You could bring the kangz into it.

Pic related.

this and get them to support the most retarded thing

AL.com Verified account @aldotcom 1m1 minute ago

Janitor fired, arrested for breaking Yale window that depicted slaves picking cotton

This is the definition of shilling. In this case it's anti hillary shilling. Do it or don't. It's going to take a lot of effort so it's not for everyone

we have its here and here

No first explain to me why you fucking moron. This isn't le epic personal army. So far all I noticed is nothing but retarded caps lock spamming and 'just do what I say just do it' which is bullshit.

We are just testing our capabilities

WAIT GUYS POST OF TWITTER WITH NORMAL ENGLISH WITH LITTLE EBONICS OR ELSE IT WILL BE TO OBVIOUS THAT IS TROLLING

BLM
#bacon lettuce and mushrooms
makes me hungry

This. It's not subtle enough to gain a following. You literally can't avoid cotton.

Yep it's shills. Never convinced in the first place though.

WTF i'm not a Jew

Look if we can get this trending its going to blow up in their face (BLM) because even the most unhinged sjw has to realize this group is not "militant" or "revolutionary" but full blow retarded

you've been outed jewboy, game over