Let's talk about Slavs

I think 90% of Slavs are objectively the worst European nations. Most Slavic countries in actual reality have very little culture, or history.
Let's take Czechia as an example. What are they so proud of?
>muh wealth
Entirely the work of Germans and Austrians who developed the necessary infrastructure
>muh Beer
Another thing of Germanic origin
>muh Prague
Once again built by Germans
>Karel Gott
He's literally a German.

Same thing with Slovakia [also known as Hungary Light], Slovenia [Austria Minor], Ukraine [literally just Russia] etc. Pretty much all Slavic countries that were made by Western powers in the late 19th, early 20th century are trash, and have no culture.

The only exceptions to this are obviously: Poland, Russia, Croatia, Bulgaria. The rest is garbage, and shouldn't even call themselves Slavic, it's an embarrassment to everyone involved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_Ko3PG2oB4
rbc.ru/society/14/03/2017/58c7cf0c9a79470c568fb0f3
mfa.gov.hu/NR/rdonlyres/05DF7A51-99A5-4BFE-B8A5-210344C02B1A/0/Roma_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

op is a faggot

OP is speaking the truth.

i am not quite sure how can a country that was literally freed from the turks by german arms and czech money bash someone else for being influenced by germans

Kind of ironic to see threads like these made by hungarians and romanians.

Slovens are slavs?

Honestly question, i am not from europe...

Bohemia (Czechia) was one of the most relevant and wealthy regions in the HRE. They where superior to Germanics during the middle ages for sure.

We are not slavs though, OP is correct

Czechs are 100% slavs, you are more Slavic than Russians and south """Slavs""" will ever be.

True, we lived in flying cities and travelled to space in middle ages, until you faggots came and stole our Devils Bible.

>Beer is of Germanic origin
Beer was invented in Mesopotamia while Germanics were killing each other with rocks in the forests of Scandinavia.

Bohemians were ruled by germans too

What is the meme behind that book?

we stole that thing too? man we are the biggest gypsies in existance during the 17th century.

hol up, you be sayin you wuz in space
Why has no one ever teached me about the Czech-Kang Space Wars?

succ

Estonia is Slavic.

It's not a meme, it's a fact, SWEDES STOLE IT AND NEED TO GIVE IT BACK
Gib back
Tha Swedish man is holdin us down. Dey stole our history.

lmao no

if we started to give back the shit we stole there would be nothing left in our museums

>It's not a meme, it's a fact, SWEDES STOLE IT AND NEED TO GIVE IT BACK
Yes, i know. I have seeing some pictures from it. What i asked was what that book contain? (besides some early rare pepes and spurdos)

It contains eternal Czech asspain

>The only exceptions to this are obviously: Poland, Russia, Croatia, Bulgaria
Poland needs to be removed from this list and put on a separate below-Slav tier list.
I can agree on the rest.

czechs are honorary germans

More like Germans are honorary Czechs, but not the shit ones. Only the Saxons, Brandenburgers, Lusatians and Bavarians.
The rest can suck a fat dick.

ITT: Assblasted Antal goes on yet another thinly veiled GIVE IT ALL BACK rant despite fully knowing that the Slavs will never give back even a cubic cm of our ancestral lands to the Siberian Turkish invader

>Saxons, Brandenburgers, Lusatians

also Slavs

>The only exceptions to this are obviously: Poland
Thank you Hungary :3

Daily reminder that the slavs are the ones who invented the concept of slavs being different from other Europeans in a dastardly plot to unite and overthrow them, and then cried racis when we accepted their POV.

stop liking Siberian chink immigrants

Panslavism was highjacked by communists, that why most Slavs now see panslavism as evil thing because it is very closely related to Moscow fucking everyone in the ass.

Originially the concept was different than it became later in 30's.

And I would say Panslavism was just rough copy of Germans pushing for nation state for all Germans in Frankfurt 1846ish I think.

Next time that you guys plan to genocide, don't kill each other... Just ship to Brazil :3

Isn't the name Slovenia enough to relate them to Slavs?

I can see why one would say that Poland, Russia and Bulgaria (invented cyrillic) are historically important but why Croatia? Don't get me wrong, they're fine, but what in the heck have they ever done? Most of the time they were a part of either Hungary, Turkey or Austria.

IDK, i don't even know if Slovenia and Slovakia are related...

yes, we're much like the Slovaks, but we resemble the Croats even more

many centuries ago Slavs from the Pannonic region ( actuial Slovakia and surroundings) went further to the balkans, one of their first places to settle was Slovenia and Croatia (specifically, in the region called Slavonia)

>BRANDENBURG mentioned
YEEEEAAAAHÖÖÖÖÖ!!!

Funfact: Potatoes in Czech are named brambory after Brandenburg.

>Potatoes in Czech are named brambory after Brandenburg.
Why?
Frederik was the one who "introduce" potatoes, because he wanted more modern crops. But at the time Bohemia was part of the Austrian-Hungarian empire...

Quit with the divide and conquer horseshit, perfidious Vengrian

They spread from there anyway, it's not like the borders were some kind of impenetrable force field.

but you are genetically a slav

Yeah, there is a bunch of rivers that where used for trade purposes between those two empires. I just wonder why they chose that name. Should not be used the german name(Kartoffel)?

East Germans and Austrian are honorary Slavs :^)

>muh Beer
>Another thing of Germanic origin
Beer is of Slavic origin. Hops cultivation originated in Eastern Europe.

Germans should take the slavpill and join pan-slavism.

kek

Exactly, best Cour-Livonia.

Fucking Sweden made them Byzantine cucks.

Killing just 75% of the Swedish army was not enough... Peace of Oliwa should've been signed with blood, not ink.
?

Ah right, you mean the Varangians led by Danish Rurik.

Rurik was Finnish lol

Problem with Slavs is that we were ruled by foreigners. Now we're somewhat independent, and are somewhat progressing.

lel, stop playing Europa Universals you fag.

He is absolutely correct. Czechia was one of the richest and most industrialized regions of Europe all the way to the 1st world war.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.

Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.

There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends

>Beer was invented in Mesopotamia
Wasn't beer(more like beer soup with bread) invented in ancient Egypt.I remember reading somewhere that it was given to the slaves and the workers on the pyramids.

>I remember reading somewhere that it was given to the slaves and the workers on the pyramids.
It was, but it was invented in Sumer even sooner.

Since warmongering and Nazism was mostly Prussia's style, World War 2 was pretty much an inter Slav conflict.

>IX century
Get a map of the first Bulgarian Empire.There were no tribes on the Balkans.They were all incorporated into Bulgaria.They were tribes when they were fighting Byzantium.The proto-Bulgarians came and united with them and Thracian remnants to push Byzantium back.

Plus czechs r degenerate sluts

Ops wrong map...why do i have this saved?

>tfw venedic

Well I've been looking this and come to conclusion that eastern europe has historically been ruled by Germany or Russia. For me this slavic nationalism seems like a joke. All eastern europeans are nothing but slaves. In the past we were ruled by Russia, now we are ruled by the EU. Which actually means Germany.

Really makes you think.

You have a point. Prussia was a Polish creation after all.

Literally worse than Russia tier.

History is ironic, cause in 10-20 years time sweden will cease to exist. lol

animals

Shut up africa.

>animals
youtube.com/watch?v=-_Ko3PG2oB4

Too real

Beautiful women and .... beautiful women ^~^

Yes lets talk about slavs.
Should Himmler have enslaved them, killed them all with Zyklon B or should he have given them to Mengele for medical experiments?

the nazis were used by the eternal hebrew

No, Russia is uralic.

care to explain why despite holding the balkans in your grasp for hundreds of years, they're more influenced by germans than magyar shitbloods??????

what have the hungarians even done for the balkans in the modern era except be even more relevant than the greeks

agreed, my magyar brother

This. Fuck Slavs.

MY

very unlucky race who fell for communist ideology.

none of the nation on earth could be successful standing on commie system. even asian(China, NK), and even for german(east german). so it was inevitable for slavs to be shithole countries

did you know that the real name of Leon Trotsky was Lev (Leyva) Davidovich Bronstein?
you know (((who))) to blame for all that stuff

>Germans and Austrians who developed the necessary infrastructure
Lol, no
>Another thing of Germanic origin
Lol, no
>Once again built by Germans
Lol, no
>He's literally a German.
Lol, no

though you guys will rise up.
you adopted capitalism. and from my perspective, even most of population deny this, Slavs are another form of Viking(Norman) people . It was historical true.

Basically the people is looking you guys on predijuce because your countries are poor than Northern Euro counteis.
If you adopted Capitalism much ealier, the situation could be different.

very true. but why didnt you try to overthrow your regime? Atleast people in the west tried to fight it by electing fascist dictators.

not really. nothing will change as long as putin and his oligarch friends are in charge. and they are going anywhere unfortunately

why don't people in north korea try to overthrow the regime? some are brainwashed, and some who do just get murdered so the rest won't rise up. here in totalitarian shitholes things just don't work the same way they do in the west

come here my asian brother, i want to hug you

its because russia has been mongolized. just like patton said, you guys arent european anymore. thats why you never tried to overthrow your regime. just like the asians you find it easy to conform and hard to defect

true

>Bulgarians
>slavs

*they aren't

thank you abdul for your insight.

Putin is good. Russia was Somalia-tier before he came into power. He improved the economy and living standards.

Well, you're not wrong, we are the smaller of the two sibling countries. Unfortunately, our siblings decided to germanise a long time ago.

he didnt improve russia. hes just making sure the country doesnt end up like somalia.
western/northern europe sets the golden standard which then the rest of europe has to follow. russia is simply trying to keep up with our standards. thats all theyre doing

oil prices and general oil output improved it a bit, and now after said prices were lowered again living standards are going back to zimbabwe tier levels

can you believe it, there are people in russia who work full-time job but still luve beyond the poverty line (they are not just poor they live in extreme poverty)

(the article is in russian though, so you can use google translator if you want)
rbc.ru/society/14/03/2017/58c7cf0c9a79470c568fb0f3

Stop posting your meme maps, they prove nothing

>being illegal turkic immigrants from Khazakstan and Mongolia
>11th century turkic rapefugees
>having the nerve to take a shit on slavs
????
You illegal immigrants STOLE slavic land, genocided native SLAVS and a part of them became magyarized
PIC RELATED, Pannonia used to be 60% slovak, 40% romanians, germans and south slavs

Also, history lesson, for you
Hungary, is, de facto, a gypsy country and a gypsy people.

>They first appeared in Hungary in the 14th and 15th
>>Gypsy groups were even granted privileges, first under King Sigismund(1387-1437) and King Matthias(1458-1490), right up to the beginning of the 18th century.
>>Maria Theresa enacted a decree prohibiting the use of the name "Gypsy" and requiring the terms "new peasant" and "new Hungarian" to be used instead.
>>She placed restrictions on Gypsy marriages,ordered gypsy children to be taken away from Gypsies, so that they could be raised in hungarian "burgeouis" or "peasant" families.
>> Joseph II even prohibited use of the Gypsy language in 1783.
>>the Gypsy population end up assimilating in Hungarian society, in 19th century
>A new wave of Gypsy immigration occurred in the second half of the 19th century

Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Budapest, 2004
mfa.gov.hu/NR/rdonlyres/05DF7A51-99A5-4BFE-B8A5-210344C02B1A/0/Roma_en.pdf