So, who was the Zodiac killer?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Newton_Chandler_III
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Another-possible-Zodiac-suspect-put-forth-3225232.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me.

NO I'M ZODIAC

Rafael Cruz

several different white men working independently

These guys are full of shit, it was me

I'm Zodiac and so is my wife

I've watched the Fincher film Zodiac and I still have no clue who the killer was

Protip: Neither do the cops

Ted Cruz's daddy

Glen bishop

Matthew Broderick.

The zodiacs Donald

Underrated.

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Newton_Chandler_III

Oh come on

Probably two separate guys operating independently of each other. Arthur Allen and someone else.

all the murders were committed by different people and the only thing tying any of them together was the press coverage of the separate murders.

I wonder how many uncaught serial killers exist.

Independently, but in collusion?

Or independently, and it was just a coincidence that more than one person was sending near indecipherable clues

and that's just a theory
A FIIIILM THEORY

underrated

he wasn't even the prime suspect irl. Fincher pulled za Hollywood warudo.

Wasnt it that gay guy from Brokeback Mountain? Jake something I think..

I guess he is dead whoever he was

The guy who wrote the book the movie was based on was convinced it was Arthur Allen. I think the movie even says so at the end in some text card

Bernie, there was a point in time when he just vanished when the killings went on

It's fucking Leigh Allan. Like it's not even close.

Leave the Zodiac to me.

Yea the film implies it was him. The card said something about new evidence discovered like in the 90s but Allen died before they could bring him into to answer for it. Been awhile since I've seen the film.

Kek

At this point any lead has gone cold.
Has there ever been any major case solved that long after the fact? I think Stephan Bourguoin convinced the FBI with his theory about the real Black Dahlia three years ago, but it's possible the bureau was fed up with people writing their theories so they declared the least retarded as canon.

richard gaikowski!

from wikipedia:
>In February 2014, it was reported that a man named Louie Myers had confessed to a friend in 2001 that he was the Zodiac Killer, after learning that he was dying from cirrhosis of the liver. He requested that his friend, Randy Kenney, go to the police upon his death. Myers died in 2002, but Kenney allegedly had difficulties getting officers to cooperate and take the claims seriously. There are several potential connections between Myers and the Zodiac case. Myers attended the same high schools as victims David Farraday and Betty Lou Jensen. Myers also allegedly worked in the same restaurant as victim Darlene Ferrin. Myers also had access to the same sort of military boot whose print was found at the Lake Berryessa crime scene. Furthermore, during the 1971–1973 period when no Zodiac letters were received, Myers was stationed overseas with the military. Kenney says that Myers confessed he targeted couples because he had had a bad breakup with a girlfriend. While officers associated with the case are skeptical, they believe the story is credible enough to investigate.

and then there's this:
>sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Another-possible-Zodiac-suspect-put-forth-3225232.php

it could have very well been allen, however

>Kenney says that Myers confessed he targeted couples because he had had a bad breakup with a girlfriend.

What a petty little beta bitch

only zodiac killer would do this on live tv

nobody

they were all elaborate suicides

It was Allen, the DNA didn't match because he didn't use his own saliva to seal envelopes.

>yfw it was his pet

This guy was the Zodiac killer

Guy hijacked a schoolbus filled with kids and slapped them around. Shot a woman whilst she was swimming, killed a black kid, targeted a gay black dude, insulted a black dude, targeted a priest, kidnapped a teenage girl, raped her and pulled a tooth out. Did some other stuff too. He has got to be the Zodiac killer

I'M SPARTACUS