What does Sup Forums think of the death penalty?

What does Sup Forums think of the death penalty?

It's fun and easy

Kys

>panafags on Sup Forums
we live in a small world after all

For criminals? Why not? In the US, a mother can give a man's unborn child a death sentence without a trial. Seems like we could fix that first.

Uncivilized and niggerish, besides a life sentence in ADX florence is far worse than death

OP should be killed
SAVAGED

Life in solitary confinement vs Death

Is there really a difference?

Certainly there are plenty of people who deserve to die, but I don't think a justice system as corrupt as ours should be making the decisions of who that is. The death penalty should be abolished.

We're not doing enough of it.

I think it's worse to be locked up for the rest of your life. But that philipino dude is pretty based.

Repeat felons and life-sentencees should be hanged or in the least banished. Why should my tax money pay for a criminals lifetime room and board?

itsgood

as someone who has worked on a death penalty case on the prosecution side, I say it is a dumb waste of time and money the way it is treated in the United States

Anything less drawn-out would result in executing innocent people

I say ditch it

death penalty is only good for blacks

it needs to be brought back

Notice how only the primitive countries still have it.

I support whatever Trump thinks about it.

Any state is fundamentally mafia which took control of certain population and started milking it for profit. So by abolishing death penalty, you get guarantee that this mafia has no right to take your life legally anymore no matter what. Sure they still have black ops for that and can kill anyone they want, but at least systematic genocide is ruled out which is huge benefit.

Good. I love my state Texas. We don't fuck around. Even when every other state abolishes it, we'll still be using it. True form of justice.

Takes too long and costs too much money for the appeals process. it costs less to just throw them in prison and I'd rather let them live a life of misery suffering in prison than give them the mercy of death at the hands of the state.

this tbhf. Its so fucking expensive to kill a dude nowadays.

However, I think military executions should stay though, there are times a bad soldier needs to be lined against a firing wall. For example, Hasan the Ft. Hood shooter. It should be decided by a panel of field grade officers and carried out as soon as the facts are proven.

Not really, except I'd rather die than spend the rest of my life in prison.

>I oppose the death penalty because I am deeply concerned about the well being of murderers and rapists
t. Supreme Cuckold

Fuck my pussy ass commie government. California can suck my balls mates, I'm tired of these damn liberals refusing to stream line the death penalty.

Fucking stop dicking around with chemicals and gas. What ever happened to a bullet in the end?

The point of having a government at all is to protect its citizens.

What point does it serve when they start killing their own, even if they're criminals?

It takes too long, it's too expensive, and the legal process is too forgiving. People just need to get taken out behind the cuck shed and bullet to the brain.

It is good and its loss is a great shame and stands as proof of our softness and decadence. Capital punishment treats people as moral agents with personal responsibility and not simply as victims of circumstance, upholds the law as something sacred and worthy of our respect, and deters future criminals.

>All third world countries

We only have it for captured Nazis, I think thats fair.

Can turn into witch hunts too easily.

Most countries that have actual need for death penalty are not capable of it. I wish Brazil had it, but the justice system is so fucked up it'd be pointless.

It's such a non-issue I don't see why people even give a damn. It's not like people are being sent to the firing line by the thousands. The only issue (if you think it's an issue) is how much the people of such-and-such nation has lost or gained taste for public executions.

>unborn
>death

I think we should have death penalty, but that it should only apply to shitskins.
Unless it's for treason, then it should apply to whites as well.

Should be allowed for murder.

>Unless it's for treason, then it should apply to whites as well.
fuck off stalin

Death penalty should not exist.

If you are going to sit in prison for the rest of your life anyway, just end it now and save the money on housing scum

Necessary to reduce the prison population. A

I want it. It's a soft form of eugenics permanently removing violent genes from the gene pool.

No reason for the death penalty as long as you can assure that the inmate will not escape. Can't bring someone back if you mistakenly execute them. Plus life in prison is brutal enough.

there is literally no arguments against it
stop wasting money and resources with criminals

>b-but killing a criminal is costly!
why do they do it "the most humanely way" possible? How much is a bullet worth? Like 2 or 3 dollars? One to the head should to the job.

>Literally killing free labor

Seriously do people in general have any idea how useful prisoners are?

cost efficient

Treason against the crown should be met with death.

Bad idea until the justice system is perfect. Juries are of peers, and people are stupid.. "Beyond the shadow of a doubt" seems to have lost its meaning. Innocent people ending up in prison for years is bad enough.
I prefer to err on the side of caution and freedom.

I'm heavily pro-death penalty. It disgusts me to think that criminals can get sentenced to life terms without parole which means that they will get a warm bed, 3 meals a day, a TV, entertainment, security, no stress, free healthcare, etc for the rest of their lives paid for by the taxpayers. A life sentence without the possibility of parole with the convicted pleading guilty should be an automatic death penalty right away.
>inb4 hurr its more costly to execute someone than it is to house them in prison for 70 years durr
Last time I check you can put a bullet to the back of a head for less than $0.25

I'm also pro abortion.
>the clump of cells isn't alive, has no feelings, has no thoughts, no life

What about the fact you could use criminals as a source of free labor?

muhh youman rites!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!11!1!1!one!11!!11

Also the price of doing it humanely is heavily inflated by drug companies. People have overdosed for far less and (assuming barbiturates/opioids) got a painless death.

The most uncivilised nations have it +Japan.

>Is there really a difference?
Yea, about $60k/yr/prisoner. Fuck spending my tax dollars on that. I'll gladly cover my share of a 50c bullet though.

It's not used enough. Bring back the rope and/or a firing squad. That'll cut the costs everyone keeps talking about.

>Like 2 or 3 dollars
More like 50 cents.

>a source of free labor
Sure, because housing, food, and supervision cost nothing.

They would have to be machining air plane parts efficiently to cover their own cost.

>this is how a Russian sees the state
That's the attitude which made you guys lose the Cold War

Nice legend faggot

kysmm

Oy vey
It's anudah shoa

halal

>doesn't realize that jailing people for life is one of the easiest ways to milk the public for extra cash
wew lad

According to the Legislative Analyst's Office it costs about 30,000$ a year for for food, housing, and supervision. There's plenty of things these "people" could do to to make that cost effectively zero.

>this is the Russian state

fixed that for you, and ours is hardly better