The absolute state of russia

the absolute state of russia

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/maps/@52.1602127,21.0717777,3a,75y,343.68h,83.15t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s_Is8sLe5HHK2w42DRy8SbQ!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=_Is8sLe5HHK2w42DRy8SbQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=61.667606&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
google.com/maps/@59.9149179,30.519658,3a,75y,268.13h,84.01t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1shG304ExDuPk7Oa0hshPk3w!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=hG304ExDuPk7Oa0hshPk3w&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=317.8539&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
varlamov.ru/2611876.html
google.com/maps/@59.9164208,30.5182396,3a,75y,336.18h,109.65t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipMXwviWb8m80Q1y2x7wPx5NLiMD1Q4riOtCmMVr!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMXwviWb8m80Q1y2x7wPx5NLiMD1Q4riOtCmMVr=w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya225.37717-ro0-fo100!7i8704!8i4352
youtube.com/watch?v=jfK74dLxLv4
youtube.com/watch?v=2mWqDMkaoxk
youtube.com/watch?v=3_qjKdBKtIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ale Grzegotz, kurwa, to Nowa Huta w Polsciej

pathetic just like your entire country

Better than gray or wasting money demolishing them
also, Poland painted commieblocks too

to jest bardzo komunistycznie kurwa!

those are all recent developments

Relative.

They still use the same kind of architecture as commieblocks.

to nie prawdza, Polska jest wszystko twor Stalinja

omg is that dubai

they just keep spamming these gargantuous commieblocks everywhere

And this is bad how?

Post-commiebai of krasnogorsk

commieblocks are pretty much cancer everywhere, but in Warsaw you can still see many of those traditional midrises, that are much more sustainable and look better

and new developments actually resemble this traditional Varsovian architecture, they are usually 3-4 stories tall, not like those 40 stories tall russian monsters

What's your problem? There is absolutely nothing wrong with commieblocks

Great fucking neighbourhoods - nothing excepts for parking lots and gigantic commieblocks

Can I get sauce on the new developments

This is what apartments in western Europe look like. Totally cramped, no parking space and a shit view from the window. And super expensive on top of that. Tell me how this is better than living in a comfy commieblock city like with wide streets, enough parking lots and free space as well as a nice view from the window like

they smell and their walls don't block noise at all

sorry, it seems I fell for the 'muh lost Warsaw, muh '44' meme

fuck you polan, your country sucks

Or is this the alternative for commieblocks that you wish for? It's soo classical European

Yes.

This is how it's done - Miasteczko Wilanów in Warsaw.

You can check it up on Google Street. google.pl/maps/@52.1602127,21.0717777,3a,75y,343.68h,83.15t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s_Is8sLe5HHK2w42DRy8SbQ!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=_Is8sLe5HHK2w42DRy8SbQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=61.667606&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

Ride around it and compare it to the Russian cancer neighbourhoods like this one:
google.com/maps/@59.9149179,30.519658,3a,75y,268.13h,84.01t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1shG304ExDuPk7Oa0hshPk3w!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=hG304ExDuPk7Oa0hshPk3w&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=317.8539&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

In addition, they gave a lot of social apartments to orphans.

results you can see here:
varlamov.ru/2611876.html

epic fucking playground russians
google.com/maps/@59.9164208,30.5182396,3a,75y,336.18h,109.65t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipMXwviWb8m80Q1y2x7wPx5NLiMD1Q4riOtCmMVr!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMXwviWb8m80Q1y2x7wPx5NLiMD1Q4riOtCmMVr=w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya225.37717-ro0-fo100!7i8704!8i4352

It has some aesthetics desu.

yet their streets look like this. There's many things in eixample. Shops, businesses, apartments, hotels, parks, and pretty much anything else you would find in a city.

Is this supposed to look bad

go back to your shithole Vanya

these cities are nice for a visit, but living there is absolute shit

>Is this supposed to look bad
its very cute stfu

careful user, he becomes horny as pajeet when gets triggered

good post

this looks like a decent neighborhood wtf is your problem

holy fuck, imagine being a kid playing surrounded by all those massive buildings

this kills the soul

Godless and cold man...

learn russians

dense and modern, but also comfy and sustainable

I have a neighbourhood just like that like 400 metres away. I try to not go there, it's extremely easy to get lost there, everything looks the same. Also, no tress anywhere to be seen, which means extreme heat in summer and extreme cold in winter with extreme winds in between.

I'm not saying your cities are bad but I like the big Russian commieblocks better

qt houses on left

great taste indeed but what to expect from a russian

new development in Gdansk

If you hate western europe so much why don't you move back to Russia? Maybe because average salary is 400€
Fucking hate diaspora

It can be done a lot better.
youtube.com/watch?v=jfK74dLxLv4

Keep it smaller, leave gaps in between the commie blocks, etc..

there was even this retarded russian family that moved back to the glorious motherland but when they realised how shit is life there they just came back to germany kek

I live in eastern Berlin with lots of comfyblocks
Sorry if my existence triggers you

150 000 people returned to Russia from foreign countries in 2016, but hey that one family didn't like it and went back xDDDD

I hate Berlin

Every time I see a car from Berlin I spit on it

Every form of urbanization that doesn't look like this is pure shit.

This doesn't look so bad. Pretty nice architecture, just remove all the parking lots and replace them with some nice, green parks with football fields and sandboxes, and connect everything with a tram that also goes to the local train station of metro station.

thats a comfy playground

Dont bulshit anyone mate Russians emigrate, not the other way around.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mWqDMkaoxk

That vast expanse of forest looks pretty neat. I'd like to take a rifle and a qt and camp back in there for a couple days at a time.

Yes. Why don't you move back the shithole you came from.
Diaspora people just complain the hospitable country they're living in, while glorying the shithole they're vistited few times in their life.
Thats you

Germany has '130+ years of socialsm' blocks which are rarer than commieblocks but can be found in cities and are mostly inhabited by migrants

Why would you need rifle there?

I merely said that I like commieblocks calm down man
I wasn't even born in Russia, why are Finns so fucking buttblasted about Russians, it's hilarious

Exactly this, if this can be considered commieblocks although a lot are newly built, then op should start bashing Hong Kong and singapore. Pic is singapore

You cant escape commie-blocks...its the future...

>I wasn't even born in Russia, why are Finns so fucking buttblasted about Russians, it's hilarious
Because you're just like that those diasporas here. Complaining about everything, yet not moving to that shit hole

I don't hate Russians. Russians are nice they know the shit hole where they came from and can appreciate the country, it's the diaspora which are annoying

why are you so buttblasted that most of people think of your country as of a shithole ?

Berlin is my home and I love it
I never complain about Berlin, I only complain about western Germany

I have followed your posts you're a russian diaspora.
Go there and work for 170h for 350€

Honestly have you ever been to Russia?

Wild animals, meth heads, and Sasquatch. Why else? Never go innawoods without your raifu.

How did you come to that conclusion? You're butthurt as fuck man, why are you so obsessed with me

friendly reminder that this guy wanted to create a LARPing commune in Namibia

> Wild animals, meth heads, and Sasquatch
The only danger you will ever encounter in a forest like that is a woman with a baby carriage.

I'm not obsessed there's not that many german russophiles
Why the fuck would I be butthurt? I have nothing against Russians. Most Russians are nice. It's the diaspora which are annoying

would you rather live in a commie block, or an American suburb?

whatever you say
sorry if I offended you, it was not my intention.

Commieblock suburb imitation
youtube.com/watch?v=3_qjKdBKtIo

commie blocs allow everything to be in walking distance

>you're butthurt
I've never understood that. Why should I be butthurt towards Russians. They're the ones living in poverty.
I've never understood this argument. Like I've said I have nothing against Russians. Diasporas overall are shit. It's even worse among turkish, arabas and niggers you might have noticed

These Russian blocks look at little too dystopian for me, like a '80s sci-fi movie or something. These is that beautiful forest in the lower part, why can't they keep some trees and gardens between the buildings? Those houses in the left have it too.

listen if you don't like commieblocks that's your problem but stop getting on my nerves you annoying little shit

What do commieblocks have to do with this?
I don't care about commieblocks. Theyre good for housing. I live in one.

Now you say I hate commieblocks? wow last you said I was butthurt. Common Russian response. Which I've never understood, could you explain this butthurt argument? I'm fine Russia being Russia inside their borders, I don't care. Why should I be butthurt about that?

I guess you have the resources for them now, here we hate those because they consume a fucking lot of water, if they keep building them we will have a water shortage, even now we don't have water supply during the night and we use the water in our containers.

what the fuck are you talking about

this is a thread about commieblocks, all I did was posting some photos of commieblocks and saying they are superior to housing from western Europe

and then you sperged out with personal assumptions about me and told me to go back to wherever I came from

who's the butthurt one here? are you autistic? genuine question.

You tell me mr. Ivanovic why don't you move get your ass back Russia

what the fuck is this shit

OBSESSED

you are repeating yourself quite too much

>t. ivan
Take your ass back to Russia if you hate it here

lmao i just entered the thread and you immediatelly make assumptions about me
jeez you are paranoid and obsessed af
learn to chill

I took it too far :DDDDDDDDDDDDD I admit sorry
But I was speaking truth about the diasporas here

It's ugly, but if I were poor I wouldn't be picky. Russians are just trying to get by with what they have, and I can't blame them for that.

seems like you are bit too obsessed with diasporas
lol

>if they keep building them we will have a water shortage, even now we don't have water supply during the night and we use the water in our containers.
sounds shitty, I'm sorry you have to deal with that

Yeah Russian diaspora isn't the worse. It's the arabic and black. But Russians have their problems too

5-6 stories seems like a comfy number

you should use the energy for writing a thesis about diaspora instead shitposting here