Sjw garbage

sjw garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbgrwNP_gYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, factually

how

I hate niggers.

I find it ridiculous how people compare this to the current refugee crisis. There are pretty much no parallels at all.

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO REDDIT!

I loved Children of Men, why do you say it is "sjw garbage"?

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

Slavoj Žižek disagrees

youtube.com/watch?v=pbgrwNP_gYE

Fuck off, retard.

>when Julianne Moore gets killed

Fucking hate that bitch

The only thing SJW about it is that the pregnant girl is black. Otherwise everything is anti SJW.

White male savior who is disillusioned with the world. Refugees are bad. Government is bad. Resistance lefties are bad. Aging populations and immigration is bad. Europe is fucked.

Its Sup Forums the movie.

checks out

Alfonso Cuaron, the shitskin Mexican director, deliberately changed the character of the pregnant woman in the book from a white women named Julian to a illegal immigrant nigger named Kee.

Cuaron "explained" his change by saying "The fact that this child will be the child of an African woman has to do with the fact that humanity started in Africa. We're putting the future of humanity in the hands of the dispossessed and creating a new humanity to spring out of that."

sometimes i can't believe you people can be so stupid.

oh my fucking god

You just dont understand Sup Forums or why people are there.

Most of Sup Forums are shit skins there for the lulz, like myself.

You guys are easy to trigger.

they're too dumb to figure out how to make an account on Twitter, I assume.

but humanity did start out in Africa

>inb4 links to dubious studies and theories saying otherwise, with an agenda in denial at nearly the same level as man-made climate change opponents

are you lost? delusional? you think your popular boogyman site is the nazi now and Sup Forums is your safeplace?

Most of American Sup Forums are shit skins. That's obvious.

i bet the meme let you think TDKR isn't garbage either

Reddit's r/The_Donald is way more influential than Sup Forums (yet another truth Sup Forums just can't handle).

You do realize Reddit is a much bigger host to hate groups and general bigotry than Sup Forums, don't you?

It's one of stormfront's biggest recruiting sites.

Yeah but you can say nigger here. You cant on reddit.

Yooo this mans literally just said that, like are you foreal dawg

Imagine being the person that made this post.

smartphones and easy internet access was a mistake

Yes, yes you can. You can say your naughty word on Reddit. In fact, it's encouraged.

youre garbage

never been there aside from google searches, but i guessed it's mostly a normie/nerd/sjw/leftie site even if it has a "donaldtrump" subpage/thread/whatever

>but humanity did start out in Africa

True, but the book isn't set in Africa.

The director deliberately changed the source material in order to make a political point and proudly admits that.

Imagine being the director.

Terrible.

Check the file name.

He made an excellent, well received film by many. Imagine!

it's set in the future. If you think the current crisis is bad, just wait until global warming fucks up the southern countries.

You could say that the writer of the book deliberately made the pregnant woman a white women named Julian to make a political point too.

quick rundown pls

The whole "reddit is sjw" is pretty much just a meme. The vast majority of its user-base is pretty vitriolic and right-wing. The thing about Reddit however is that, unlike Sup Forums, hardly anyone is ironic about it and it's pretty easy to spot who's being serious and who isn't.

And what does that pic prove?

Not a goddamn thing. Jesus, you're a slow one.

So people are openly reddit now? Time to find a new website.

It proves im smarter than you. Look closer.

Just on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /vg/
all the smaller boards are still safe

>The vast majority of its user-base is pretty vitriolic and right-wing.
So the website that unironically repeatedly parroted "Here's how Bernie can still win the election" or "lol Drumpf" is right-wing? Ok /r/politics

Was reddit ever nice or was it taken over from Sup Forums from the start? I can remember a time when reddit had a squeaky clean image.

It's a good movie so I don't care about the politics behind it.

No I idea actually. I only heard about it in 2011 because of Sup Forums complaining that they're joining our streams and sharing links with other redditors

Back around 2005-2010 I remember Reddit being more of a niche site for tech geeks. Around 2010 it became less focused on intelligent material and more focused on corny jokes and memes, which continues to this day

Well at least Sup Forums fucked it up.

They got the future of Britain right though.

Why are you applying bullshit political labels and rhetoric to a good movie that came out 6 years before any of this modern identity politics shit existed?

>You could say that the writer of the book deliberately made the pregnant woman a white women named Julian to make a political point too.

You don't know P.D. James, do you?

James' book is more about religious faith; the baby's father is a lapsed priest and the mother part of a suppressed church. The book also examines a "generation gap" which has become an abyss. The young "Omegas" in the book are violent, entitled, egotistical shits who treat non-Omegas with utter contempt while they escape any real punishments due to their age.

When you remember Jame's was a committed Anglican and her "real" career was that of a bureaucrat and magistrate in the UK's version of the US Justice Department, the basis of the book isn't surprising.

Cuaron ignored all of that to make his own political statement. He all but ignored the religious angle and toned down the presentation of the Omegas.

He didn't change the character in order to make a better movie, he changed the character to insert his political beliefs in the film. If his beliefs had been right wing instead of left wing, those changes would not have been allowed.

While the studio and producer bought the rights to the book on the book's merits alone, the movie became a political platform because the message being inserted fit Hollywood's biases.

>yfw a Negress is the only person who can give birth and she probably has AIDS

do faggots who cry about SJW shit not realise they're the same as feminists who cry about feminist shit in movies

If that were the case, then why is almost every post on there about how much they hate feminists, SJWs, and how much they love god-emperor Trump?

Jesus Christ, he needs to stop fucking slobbering, I just can't listening to it.

>also that scene of the old woman complaining about her family being stuck with niggers

She is completely justified

>"The fact that this child will be the child of an African woman has to do with the fact that humanity started in Africa. We're putting the future of humanity in the hands of the dispossessed and creating a new humanity to spring out of that."
Sounds pretty fucking reasonable to me, you alt right cunt.

Read

Yes, but civilisation didn't.

I think Hitler was too compassionate and this is one of my favourite films, it shows the end result of social justice politics. Go back to r/le dolan if you can't understand that you fucking morons

Just cause you can't comprehendible the situational understand in to they of those that spoke to the point in understandable to them. And then, comprehend what their said to them, and until then don't spoke. Okay?

>movie about how in a crisis, shitskins further ruin everything and it takes white men with lots of guns and armor to save the day
>sjw garbage
k

I can't figure out how such a technically great movie could be so boring.

true, only Reddit sjws like and this movie