Are the Rio Olympics going to be the massive shitshow everyone is saying they will be?

Are the Rio Olympics going to be the massive shitshow everyone is saying they will be?

Everyone went apeshit about our Olympics in 2004 and they were great in the end.
Same thing with Russia's Sochi, there was a lot of propaganda but it all turned out fine.

But this time it feels different. There's ISIS, there's a disease epidemic, there's an awful lot of crime. It's not just the infrastructure problems we and Russia had.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2016/jan/25/ioc-rules-transgender-athletes-can-take-part-in-olympics-without-surgery
youtube.com/watch?v=cVEnDPkMJ6Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dengue_fever_outbreaks
nytimes.com/2016/07/03/opinion/sunday/brazils-olympic-catastrophe.html
nytimes.com/2014/05/19/world/americas/memo-to-olympic-sailors-in-rio-dont-touch-the-water.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol that image is great

Economist is shit

There will undoubtedly be a few happenings. A couple of white people will get zika. Someone will probably be murdered. Will be interesting to watch.

>Filename
>Economist
Pseudointelectual Soros paper
SAVAGED

Last time Rio hosts anything like this in the near future, that's for sure.

You say this shit every year.

>hurr london is shit they have riots muslims will blow it up
>it's fine
>durr russia is shit they have corruption chechens will blow it up
>it's fine

>he said without having read it once in his life, because his English level is too deficient to understand an article fully

Well in 2009 money was fleeing the US and Europe and going to Russia, Brazil, China, Turkey, India etc

Instead of taking advantage of it they thought the West would collapse and the flow of money would never end. So they started relying on it. Then it reversed.

Something hilarious is going to happen this time, I can just feel it. Could have to do with zika, or toxic water, criminals, terrorists, or something else entirely... but whatever it is, it's gonna be comfy for those of us not living in Brazil.

The police in those countries have enough funds to purchase gas for their cars.

they'll just pay off or beat anyone that bothers tourists. don't know about the zika that could be lulzy.

I've read the economist since I was a kid and my dad would give them to me, back in the 90s. It is now basically NWO news, but it's better than any other mainstream news source.

Economist is a little too "jew-globalization" for me, but I enjoy many of their articles on other subjects like drug policy, right to die, etc.

Solid 7/10 publication.

Except when 500,000 people infected with Zika return to their home countries after the games end, probably well before developing any symptoms too

will be a shitshow only for Brazil, in the aftermath other people won't even notice

>Are the Rio Olympics going to be the massive shitshow everyone is saying they will be?

No, they are using the George W. Bush tactic of making everyone think you're only capable of 5/10 shit, then they're all amazed and think the world of you when you're capable of 6.5/10.

It's going to be shit, but the IOC can totally control the media reports so it'll be better than expected, unless there's some terrorist shit, or a triathlete comes out of the water with a human leg hanging off his shoulder.

>greece having anything to say about other country's failing economy

yes

/thread

>well before developing any symptoms
this

Obviously.

My dad did the same. His yearly birthday present for me is a couple of books and the yearly subscription.

All news outlets have an "agenda", but at least the economist is of high quality.

>they were great in the end

The massive debt the greeks took on because of the olympics is one of the main reason you are bankrupt now idiot

Paying billions of dollars for niggers to run around a track = bad economic investment

> Trannies will be able to compete as women
> Zika
> Hue favela niggers robbing tourists
It's going to be a disaster

Our economy is doing great, Germany says so.
Just two days ago Merkel said we're following the right mix of politics and our example should be used for the rest of Europe.

The Olympics cost like 9.2bn Euros in total here.
That's about as much as our annual pension deficit.

It was nothing in the grand scheme of things, our state expenses for pensions was always the problem.

>Trannies will be able to compete as women

Wait, what?

Venezuela 2.0

>tfw you dont know whos writing for them
And vdb fag says he knows there agenda.
Do you even do idea historical analysis?
SAVAGED

It's going to be a complete and utter shitshow. All that and more!

>ISIS!
>Disease!
>Flesh eating bacteria!
>Awful living conditions!
>Athletes being mugged!
>Athletes getting raped!
>Athletes getting murdered!
>Olympic installations falling down!
>Bodies washing up during the beach sports!
>Shitty sewage water in the water events!

It will be a glorious few weeks for nihilists and misanthropes.

Can you fucking IMAGINE what would happen if ISIS pulled something off there? It would be like Munich but ten times fucking worse
>Yet again Islam fucks up an Olympics
They'll never recover

Im trying to decipher what you are trying to say, but I simply cant.

Could you try to form coherent sentences?

i hear that not only the construction of the stadium/venue are halted due to lack of funding and strikes, but the water thats supposed to be used for the water events is still contaminated with waste and it can't be fixed in time for the olympics. on top of the dilma scandal, and their virus running amuck, i suspect at the VERY LEAST a shit ton of tourist yuppies are gonna get robbed or straeight up murdered

The difference is that Greece, China, and Russia aren't currently occupied with mosquitoes who carry Nature's Population Control. There are white people who will be attending to, you olive skinned spanakopita muncher.

>Trannies will be able to compete as women
wut

Its even better.

They have yet to finish the public transport stations, which they actually might finish within days of the opening, BUT without having tested it.

theguardian.com/sport/2016/jan/25/ioc-rules-transgender-athletes-can-take-part-in-olympics-without-surgery
Female martial arts are going to get very interesting this year

Usually, on construction projects this large, there's 3 different companies doing the planning, construction and surveying. But to save money, Brazil has decided to give all 3 tasks to the same company, who have already stated that they're cutting corners and taking risks.

Brasil meu Brasil brrasileiro...
from the same creators of "bolsa puta pra copa" world cup whore financier help.

oh god YES. never thought i'd say this. but i can't wait for some female fighters to get btfo by pre-op trannies and to see the liberal left having a mental breakdown

You have't seen nothing about public building in Brasil, lets just say that is the biggest corruption scheme in world

Imagine this, but with a boner

>lets just say that is the biggest corruption scheme in world
Maybe in the third world.

i'm actually really looking forward to these olympics because of the huge shitfest it most definitely will turn out to be

It wont be noticeable to the people watching at home, but I would bet $1000 at least 2-5 athletes get robbed between the stadiums and the village and a minimum of 5 athletes get Zika at some point. Basically JUST watch the events, and you will think it was perfect. Actually reading the news... not so much

Ehh, that's a hard statement to make... China and Russia are also corrupt as all fuck. And America has, proportionally speaking, a lot more money to be schemed away.

Why is this allowed?

The worst the better.

We're all angry about the amount of money wasted and stolen at soccer world cup.

Same is happening for the olympics, and many are hoping that your women get raped and your iphones be stolen by the ppl who lives in the big Favela called Rio.

In result that may teach us something about how to vote and how cause a good impression leaves just the impression but not the truth.

>infrastructure problems we and Russia had.
>"had"

>shitshow

youtube.com/watch?v=cVEnDPkMJ6Q

It's estimated in a trillion.

Get ready for rape gangs going around the city hunting unsuspecting lost white women

Please tell me that somewhere out there theres a male athlete willing to pretend he identifies as female so he can compete against women in the Olympics. The shitstorm it would cause would be glorious.

Probably it will end with two different male competition, one dressed like woman and the other like men...

no way dude, you know... that would be ..."discrimination"

i think one of the muslim countries has an entire team of men it enters into women's competition with hijabs on claiming they are all pre op trannies.

W T A F
T
A
F

What kind of country is this?!

MOOT, GET OUT REEEEEE!!!!!!

Unless you don't care about your life anymore, sit at home and watch the Olympics through a TV. It'll be a fucking shitshow, I absolutely guarantee.

[citation needed]

not that i don't want it to be true, though

>Can you fucking IMAGINE what would happen if ISIS pulled something off there? It would be like Munich but ten times fucking worse
How can we meme this to reality?

You can just meme to reality an event that involve a lot people, like a referendum.

I strongly suspect the picture (you replied to) is from the land of the free.

is brazil really as bad as it's made out? how bad is it in comparison to how it's portrayed in max payne 3?

anytime these fucks have to go visit a real country outside of their safe space and be reminded of how priveledged even a basic nigger is , they lose their minds

Why would this matter, infected aren't contagious as far as I know, it only spreads through a species of mosquito

it can be transmitted sexually as well. it causes babies with shrunken heads and occasionally guillian-barre syndrome in adults, which can be fatal.

Honestly, I think this might be it. We said a lot of shit about the 2014 World Cup too, but in that occasion, there was some sort of agreement between the federal government and states to do everything possible so it absolutely would NOT fail. However, there's no such thing in those Olympics. The mayor of the city (Rio) is at odds with the state governor, and the federal government could give less of a shit about the Olympics, because of Dilma's Impeachment.

This may seem weird to you, but in most of the smaller cities (7,000 ~ 40,000 people) there's only 3 cops and 1 police car. If there isn't a Military Police batallion at the city (most cities will never have it), those 3 cops is everything you'll see for a while.

>It can be transmitted sexually

I'm safe then

I'm not from Rio but that city has hosted many events. I dont think shit will happen but after the games the city will go bankrupt. The governor asked for the military to stay in the city until the elections are over in october, because the criminals are going wild again and are killing a lot of cops. We will probably see something similar to 2010 when the army fucked their shit up
tldr - I don't think anything bad will happen. After the games Rio is fucked.

they haven't even started and over 2 dozen athletes got robbed

what do you think?

It's literally just part of big pharma's conspiracy to spread Zika around the world. Import a big international crowd, infect them and send them home again.

I guess you don't read.
The stadiums and accommodations are not going to be built on time.
They haven't even begun groundwork on some sites lol.
I'm thinking part of a stadium falls down due to low IQs.

If they try, their weapons and explosives will probally be stolen by the favelados

>it only spreads through a species of mosquito
You underestimate epidemics in the tropics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dengue_fever_outbreaks

>2010
>1,785,059 cases in the world
>1,011,548 cases just in Brazil

Dengue Fever is a huge epidemic every year in Brazil. We've been trying to solve it for more than 40 years, and it returns every single year. Zika got more public coverage because of the microcephallic babies, but this is just the norm here.
We also have Chikungunya (I think that's the name), which arrived with Zika here. Chikungunya makes you swollen all over, specially in the face.

Sochi was propaganda. There is no reason to hate Brazil for political reasons. Everyone is legitimately worried for their athletes' health and for good reason. Brazil is probably the worst non-African country in the world.

The government will get billions in loans to make a good impression, just like the world cup. But the moment it ends, everything will fall apart. New taxes, millions fired (from the public sector and the private sector), etc.
It'll be terrible.

Wait, you have döner too?

There is no Epidemic anymore. There hasn't been one for at least 4 months.

It's all propaganda. I'm not sure who it benefits, but it's definitely lies and manipulation.

Point being though, that species of mozzy doesn't exist here or in most of the rest of the world, so people heading to Brazil for Olympics and bringing back Zika wont cause a mass epidemic, it'll just be some isolated cases outside of the places it already exists

>Someone will probably be murdered

50 minimum

screencap and print out this post

Most brazilians don't seem privileged though. There's mass amounts of corruption and inequality, compounded with gang violence. The fact that so much money is going into the Olympics instead of general infrastructure and medical care will cause huge problems.

it already shouldn't even be in brazil. it was brought over from africa during the world cup. yay.

That would be normal in Rio, but half of the army will be there and probably there will be something like martial law.

Fuck the olympics, stupid waste of NWO propaganda

>Like a Brazilian clown politician would say "it can't get worse", this will no cause problems, we already have they.

Not really, there are worse countries in the Carribean and Central America.

Brazil, like all South American countries have corruption problems, and by addressing it this time they have destabilized their government.

It's a smart move, but one that is going to have severe short term effects.

The government isn't releasing numbers since January.

This is how we retake the world from the normies.

>grainy picture quality but the matching hoods all look like some form of camo
>probably military
>forced gender sensitivity training
>ran by men in the military who honestly could not give less of a fuck about gender anything as long as Washington isn't up their as Sholes
>Washington up their assholes unless sexually harassment lecture given
>hurr durr dun rape people ya dummy

It's a joke.

What the fuck are you talking about? The Olympics have been around for a long time now. All it ever was, was an opportunity for nations to show off how big their cocks are.

That in of itself is the opposite of globalist. Giving peoples and nations a reason to be proud of themselves is not something the globalists want.

Rest of south america is worse, And Brazil president and part of government have just fallen

I'm a US citizen and an Econ graduate, you derp.

They lag behind any other news service, have articles on foreign policy full of factual errors, their infographs are even worse and some articles are ridiculous, like the discussion of a regression of chocolate on sex (click bait tier).

Have your media reported on Argentine cases?

We only heard about imported ones but i doubt the north eastern provinces (which are next to Sotuh Brazil) are zika free

No, Argentina, like Brazil south is too cold for that

>Have your media reported on Argentine cases?
They aren't talking about zika, dengue or anything like this. The media here is the government's whore. Politicians give billions every year to them for a reason.

In the northern provinces its 22+ degrees as the lowest and in spring summer its perma 35 degrees with tons of rain

I figured , its the same here

that's enogth to keep dengue and zika very low

I hope cause the whole health care system is held by good will and band aids specially in those provinces which are poor as shit

It's just that there's a perfect storm of shit going on down there. It's not just the usual concern about corruption, but also throw in pollution, petty crime, violence, bankrupt municipalities projects not being on time by a long shot and so on and on.

Even the Jew York Times isn't trying to sugarcoat this:
nytimes.com/2016/07/03/opinion/sunday/brazils-olympic-catastrophe.html
nytimes.com/2014/05/19/world/americas/memo-to-olympic-sailors-in-rio-dont-touch-the-water.html?_r=0

wew, looks like I'm going to Argentina for vacation

The same here, basically no real healthcare but is really difficult to die from zika, and quite difficult from dengue, the only real danger is the children born with small head.

Holy shit, triple dubs! Praise Kek!