*hunches over and laughs*

*hunches over and laughs*

God he does that shit after almost every joke. It's nice he's finds his own jokes amusing but it kills your joke when you have to laugh so everyone else in the room laughs

I didn't mind it a couple times but he did it way too much.

I am pretty sure either of you fat nerds couldn't even stand for an entire hour let alone tell jokes in front of a room full of people

I do this when other people tell jokes that are really funny. I dont know why

je's been like that sinc killing dem smoohly

Why do you redditors project so much?

he's swole now

his mannerisms are annoying but the jokes were pretty good

He aint a young nigga no more
Its ok by me even if he sits down sometimes if he'sgon have good jokes still tbqh

Did he actually think about this routine or just write a dairy and take some extract from it

BTFO

YOU CAN'T RAPE FEET

>I am pretty sure either of you fat nerds couldn't even stand for an entire hour

Should be: I am pretty sure neither of you fat nerds could even stand for an entire hour, etc. etc., you illiterate.

Though, you're probably right about the rest.

damn chappel got swoll af

Hes kind of fat....

I wanted to take a female friend of mine to see him tonight in Houston but the tickets are sold out and fucking expensive now. I was hoping he'd talk about Bill Cosby and rape stuff cause it would trigger the hell out of my friend.

he's only 42, i thought he was like 50 till i looked him up

He started eating. He was skinny af during Chappelle Show

>touches belly when pausing for punchline

Some circles would call that bear status

Don't know why this is distracting.

man smoking really aged this man this is a prime example why you should not smoke or maybe it was all the sun he took in africa

Spin special he kept petting himself it was very distracting

*slaps mic on knee*
*chuckles smugly*

*pets stomach*

*almost trips over himself laughing*

anyone got a link where i can watch this for a peasant who doesn't have netflix?

Dave Chapelle looks like THAT?

whenever someone calls you on your shit

instantly jump to muh projection

motherfucker shut up

Nah gay nigger, you shut the fuck up. That was some shameless projection.

healthy?

/r/megalinks

*walks off stage and quits comedy because a white guy in the audience laughed in a way that Dave didn't like*

*holds index finger above upper lip*

you posted this in the other thread and it wasn't clever or funny there either, hambone.

it's not meant to be clever or funny, that's why i posted it in a Dave Chappelle thread.

Friendly reminder that Chappelle is a fraud. Yelling "I'm rick james bitch" was never funny. He is a lame and unoriginal hack.

He's also the sorest winner I've ever heard of.

*continually strokes front of jacket*

I personally like when he does this.

Endearing mannerisms desu

Wtf i'm literally watching this right now and got bored and went on TV

Now all i keep noticing is him strocking his jacket and touching his belly.

epic

Not going to lie that made me laugh more than anything else in either of the specials.
Truly /ourguy/

>Talks about rape
>*Strokes belly*

>a white guy
So you mean ol Billy Burr

>Evil Lore
>faggot owner of Neogaf in the front row of both shows (LA and Houston)
Is he a groupie for the BBC?

Also, why does Dave talk about banging women in his shows, when he's been married to his wife for like 10 years? Are they in an open relationship, or is he reminiscing over the old days?

>I kept waiting for him to close that last button on his jacket

I saw that shit. Ugly ass elf motherfucker ruining the mood.

>that shit came back 30 years later like a bill cosby rape

aging aged him, his last standup was 13 years ago

sandwich biting bitch

Loved the specials but damn you could just tell how visibly addicted to cigs Dave has become

Dave is fucking amazing in that show. Fucking idiots at Netflix Brazil only gave it 4 stars. Fuck them all!