youtube.com/watch?v=ZH4QN_NrgaI
archive.is/gtyoN
archive.is/WiIos
archive.is/CM10A
archive.is/QEmdX
archive.is/O9AoP
archive.is/I6auY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lynch looks scared shitlless. Hmmm. I wonder.

It already happened faggot.

WHO IS THIS FUCKING NIGGER THAT KEEPS DERAILING TO TALK ABOUT BLM BULSHIT!?!? HE CAN BARELY EVEN SPEAK PROPERLY!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((live)))

Because she knows if she screws up her neck will be crushed next.

>every single demoshit is either a nigger, a kike, or a woman, or combinations of the above

This pink-suit wearing monkey is from my state

>THE TEAM
THE TEAM
>THE TEAM
THE TEAM
>THE TEAM
THE TEAM

I love how she keeps chalking up her decision to her "team". She would rather look lazy than to admit she's just crooked all while throwing other people under the bus.

Sad

are you on an alternate timeline?

Jesus that fat fucking gun grabbing nigger enabling cuck finally done?

Asolutely haram

didn't this already happen earlier today?

Loretta Lynch is a black woman.

Not sure. it says live on the stream name, but i really dont know. i just got home so it's new to me.

I can neither confirm nor deny this hypothetical, you'd have to refer to the relevant statutes

it gets good towards the end

Thank you for raising this important issue.

I cannot answer this question, you'll have to refer to the statutes.

i thought this was over, wew

Really makes you think..

It is, it's a replay

Is this two hearings in one day?

She uses unofficial emails.

NO FUCKING WONDER YOU KEEP GETTING HACKED BY CHINESE YOU FUCKING STUPID GOVERNMENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this actually still going on? This shit started at 10am

Would cum on her face before deporting

>426 BILLION

shes has a tumblr nose but I would rape her to remind her of her home. It's the kind of brit I am.

Chinese congresswoman say stop arrest chinese they not spy royal citizen not spy!

It's not live fuck you guys

Why are so many people watching this if it isn't live?

because of the spectacle. if a republican AG did this to democrat congressmen it would be all over the daily show and colbert report, they won't cover this so we have to watch the source material for our outraged keks

>>lynch testifying live

It's a replay.

Fox 10 started running it again after the Capitol lockdown turned into a non-happening, and they didn't have anything else to play.

>not answering the question 3 times in a row

jesus fucking christ man

Americans no longer know if perjury is illegal or not.

Oh Lord here we go

>African Americans are not treated equally when it comes to deadly force
Because they don't behave equally.

it's all about stalling for time

This guy is a Major Cuck

republicans need to lay the fuck off

they're just giving them ammunition.

They don't know how to play 3 dimensional chess.

He probably let's a nigger pound his wife then pays him for it and apologized he's white.

I'd honestly just be upset if someone did this to me. It's not like she's stupid and everyone in that room knows that she's intentionally not answering his question. This is just some little show they're putting on funded by the people's money.

youtube.com/watch?v=pCQpErl02oM

Chaffetz

>Madame, how did you become such a great person? Here's a story about a good, non-racist police officer.

Basically

Aaaaand here comes the token nigger.

>this nigga

>congress hasn't done anything to restrain guns

Are you a dumbass

the first of many

does this dumb nigger even have a point or is he literally just "lol i have a microphone"

I swear the last 30 minutes has been her running out the clock and the board basically saying ANSWER THE QUESTION BITCH I ONLY HAVE 5 MINUTES.

Also, who the fuck is this retarded struggling to speak pink jacket nog?

He's a democrat protecting Hilary, it's pretty obvious that he's just pretty much filibustering and trying to waste as much time as possible.

> She's testifying about Clinton
> Doing everything possible not to answer questions about Clinton
> Dems are asking about blm.
> Dems are asking about gun control
> She gives clear concise answers.

How stupid is this.

Texas guy coming up. Here comes the bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8aD8BESsFA

Jim Jordan

They're still buttmad that the AWB did nothing and was able to sunset. It's almost like they refuse to acknowledge that shootings and crime in general have experienced the largest drop in history over the same 20 year period that he claims the NRA controlled congress.

He also seems to conveniently ignore the fact that the NRA is one more grassroots lobbying groups.

Franks was golden too

opps old

How the fuck is she getting away with basically going

>I DON'T KNOW
>NO COMMENT
>NOT SURE ABOUT THAT
>ARE YOU SURE? I DON'T RECALL

JESUS CHRIST

youtube.com/watch?v=ZH4QN_NrgaI

Jim Jordan

>Turn on
>Some chong whining about song writer copywrites

>MUH FUCKING SONGWRITERS

Musicians deserve nothing for their work. If you cant figure out a way to make money on your own, you're not good at music, and you should stop making it.

Literally people will fund you on indigogo or kickstarter if you have talent.

kekd.
bumpd.

Dodge and evade that's all this is. Very laughable. They can lie to congress directly, and later when evidence is found that they lied, they are never held accountable.

This so fucking much. So much fucking this. Can she get in trouble from this when it's all said and done? Also checked.

>WHO IS THIS FUCKING NIGGER THAT KEEPS DERAILING TO TALK ABOUT BLM BULSHIT!?!? HE CAN BARELY EVEN SPEAK PROPERLY!!!
>HE CAN BARELY EVEN SPEAK PROPERLY!

So many black Americans like this, even ones in fairly high positions. Wtf?
Don't you have schools down there?

We had like 100 threads when it was live summerfag

This is supposed to be about findout out weather or not clinton should be in prison(she should) and all these fucking people talk about is take muh guns, people in office are scared now (implying everyone is corrupt or why would they worry?) and bring shit up that lliterall has nothing to do with any of this. This literally sounds like they got a bunch of guest speakers from off the street and said "talk about whatever you want".

It's a general DOJ oversight meeting, not a Clinton specific thing

She literally just said

"We find that race does not affect the DoJ's rulings at all"

Earlier today Obama literally said the following

"We KNOW that african americans get sentenced longer. We KNOW that."

>my feet hurt
>do I smell chicken?
>I wish I was at home busting ghosts with muh homegirls

is this the nigger from the new ballbusters movi

>We had like 100 threads when it was live summerfag

uh, this is live now.

Why Clinton was really at the airport

I understand, its just annoying that these dems are focusing on BLM in the wrong way and honestly i believe the fact the a POTUS elect is literally getting away with several different criminal charges is quite a bit more important

Other than the short hair she doesn't look like her at all, but it's still funny.

>see thread
>click stream
>talking about muh copz
Are liberals even capable of staying on topic?

Crashing this plaaane.

>Duck
>Dodge
>Dip
>Dive
>Dodge

This guy knows whats up. He's not letting her dictate the pacing of the convo with stalling stories. He keeps interrupting and keeping on point.

every court has to have their jamaican honey sweet bbw child.

NO COMMENT
REEEEEEEEE

REFER TO MY STATEMENT

We do, but the niggers refuse to actually learn anything. I was reading at a college level in 6th grade, meanwhile Senior year Orcs can barely read at a 1st grade level.

Due to this, congress decides they have to lower the standards for their magic dindus. It's why our public school system is as shit as it is now. Everything links to the niggers and their jewish masters.

kek, hivemind

If they just use this as there whole defense they should be hauled off to jail with the original suspect. GET THE FUCKING ROPES READY BOYS, THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS BROKEN!

me and Australia are mind linked from opposite poles of the earth

As they all should. I would love to have his job and be a ruthless savage toward cancerous government scum

this is fascinating

the women want to run interference for the first wymin president
the blacks want to talk about blm
the asian wants to talk about napster and her people getting screwed over

the only folks caring about the security of the nation and sanctity of the office are the white guys

> "It's a very serious matter... And it's been covered up."

"It is a very serious matter and it has been covered up" AND THEN SHE FUCKING SMIRKED!

What is so important about this Lynch-persona?

what's going on?

wasn't this on a few hours ago?

I don't have an answer for this hypothetical.

DoJ is different from State jurisdictions where most criminal sentencing happens. Obama and Lynch want to say that Obama's DoJ is racism free whereas the evil state and county police departments and court systems punish niggers unfairly.

if you see someone get up and walk away looking at their phone, you know what they are doing.

>Faggots continue trying to slide the cross examination
>Lynch lynching herself with her OOGA BOOGA NO COMMENT shit
If someone ran onto the house floor and aloha snackbar'd, would we really lose anything of value?

She's kind of using the Kissinger-method of the Three Ms: Monotone, Multisyllabic, Meaningless. Drone on ceaselessly in the Three-M method to bore your opponents to sleep

Clinton sold off the United States uranium reserves to Russia during her tenure as State Secretary, Giustra, a major donor to the Clinton Foundation, head of the original uranium company:

archive.is/gtyoN

47 people, linked with the Clintons, end up dead (many right before testifying):

archive.is/WiIos part 1

archive.is/CM10A part 2 archive.is/QEmdX part 3

Clinton granted clemency to terrorists, James Comey lets her off:

“Hillary received an unexpected gift in late June when, without explanation, U.S. Attorney James B. Comey closed the New Square clemency case.”

archive.is/O9AoP

Hilary Clinton misled congress on Bergdahl swap (which saw the release of the "Taliban 5", 3 of whom are top ISIS leaders now):

archive.is/I6auY

OP once again, as I've said before, I'm going to have to refer you to the comments made by the team.

I'm not here to watch Lynch testify I'm here to talk about gun control and dead niggers.

What the fuck is this shit?

we need a screencap with a caption, This man is based and absolutly fucking right THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such is the natural order, sadly. Letting women and shitskins vote was a mistake.