What do you think about the Turkish people that live in your county?

What do you think about the Turkish people that live in your county?

Kebabs

Do greek people count

they dont

They are fully albanized

yes turks are greek converts anyway

%60 stupid mudslime
%10 greek
%10 syrian
%10 educated secular
%10 k*rds

>be rapebaby
>try to whitewash your rapists to make yourself look whiter

yup
it seems Greece is truly a balkan country

>kebab
>kebab with fries

derped, other way around.

Not turks living here desu but i suposse they are shit like rest of sandniggers

kebab shops in the uk are owned by kurds tho

There are some living in the south west, seems they are a pretty big deal there.

Never seen one.

you're more sandnigger than us, ahmet "el" almoradi

>like rest of sandniggers
we're not though

we're based BLACK AFRICANS

there is no desert in Turkey so how can we be SAND

we're just negros/bruddas/ridahs/gs/homies

unlike you wh*Teshits

you dunkno man we out ere we drink our raki, we steal wh*Te women from their boyfriends right infront of them n all of dat

dis

ok converted cuck

They're nice, just like every other immigrant they assimilated well in here. We only have the christian ones, though, I don't know how assimilating muslims would go.

nothing

I just want the people in my country that voted EVET on the referendum to die.
It was 70% of the people who turned out for the referendum, which was 50% of our Turkish population, so 35 % of all our Turks really could use some dying.

i'd unironically beat the shit out of of anyone who tries to relate to me to your kind irl

not because of the fact that i hate Greece, i hate, rather, the subhumans from Trabzon and the mere idea of me being related to them (which is impossible anyway kek) is enough to make me go full BLACK warrior mode

and you're a rapebaby, deal with it and stop trying to whitewas us.

>i'd unironically beat the shit out of of anyone who tries to relate to me to your subhuman kind irl
my german teacher tried to make jokes about me being a kebab worker and i tried to tell her that they're kurdish and she said we were the same thing

i slapped her infront of everyone and since then she's not made one kebab joke

Why are you even allowed to vote for a country you're not living in

i want to kick them back to mongolia

ikr

meant for

meant for

Pure shit.

hivemind

>Turkish """""""""people"""""""""

They are more proviledged by the state. E.g. You can get to a decent uni with writing below 50%.

But you are the "Turk". You are the Greek who got "raped".

give me your money cracker

Do you realize that "the rapebabies" became muslims/Ottomans/Turks?

You were saying?

not in my city
the only greek people that exist in Turkey are Trabzon and Rize

BUT they're not even Greek they're just hellenized irano-caucasian sub humans lmao

i fucking love pide

isn't this called "penirli" ?

I don't think there are turks in america

Man Turks really got broken badly after being rejected by whites. Like why not just try and claim that you are Anatolians like Hittites instead of wuzzing about being Mongol Turks and whites.

Do you want me to show my Jamaica tattoo on my chest? an user told me that it frightens the underage /poltards who were bullied by Jamaicans.

The black turkish poster is some underage autistic cretin probably 13-14 years old

>The black turkish poster
there are a lot of them you dumb yute, it's not 1 or 2 or 3 people, spastic

Mostly okay, just don't talk politics with them. Most kebab shops are run by Pakis, but Turks have a lot of cornershops where they sell böreks and other delicious foods.

peynir means cheese so peynirli pide is just pide with cheese, most likely kaşar. seems to be karışık (mixed, combination of the lattter two), kaşarlı, and kuşbaşılı (with cubed meat) respectively.

Any mudslime should be hanged, preferably at the border so others dont even think of going here.

I see. Thanks!

...explains ur shissa fixation

This.Dope as fuck .

they stole it from Georgians

I’m dating one so I think they’re cute

zihin

i wanted to insult you but americans are useless mongrels too

No different from whites (very assimilated dont chill with us minorities)

>t. black man

>(very assimilated dont chill with us minorities)
very differen from german turks

They vary I guess. I don't really have much first hand experience with Turks except from one good childhood friend I had. Real nice guy, chill to hang out with and real tech savvy. But his brother was a shithead who only spoke Rinkebysvenska (basically Ebonics for Swedish immigrants) of which I could understand only around 20% of what he said and had real shit tier Islamic values like fagbashing.

>0773949
Isn’t your language 10% percent turkic or something?

you are like the germans here
faggot

>BLACK AFRICANS
So you are the low class gentlemen helping me park my car? Aw hell yeah dude, love ya.

they're okay, since most of them are KURDS and not r*Aches

Huh?

Untermenschen

>there is no desert in Turkey so how can we be SAND
you are not native to Anatolia you subhuman filth

you are worse though

I didn't know german turks browsed Sup Forums

I am a Greek

i remember how i created a short living general for us because there were so many of our kind here
we were taking over /tr/ for many months
now its just 1 or 2 subhumans who come sometimes to post trash

Retard. Noone is a native anywhere. Where did you get your brain? Scat fetishes festival?

dunno if we even have any

probably dairy owners n shiet

We love to have interfaith dialogue with our Turkish friends

Remove roach now

Whats the deal with turks being so sensitive about talking about politics?

Turkish people are extremely polarized in terms of their political views. There is hardly a middle ground. This has been like that for a long time, but it's especially the case today. You don't see Turks who 'tolerate' or are indifferent about Erdoğan: They either love him or hate him, for example. I'm Turkish myself and most of my family hates Erdoğan, but few of my extended family loves him and I've seen my dad almost get into fights over it with them several times.

>They are subhumans

the ones that we have are christians, in general they were and still are good immigrants, some made fortune

Interesting. I speak to Turkish people and they seem very hesitate to avoid the conversation of politics. Some told me I should never bring it up with Turks.

I guess this makes sense now. Its a pain as I like to get political perspectives from outside of western media, and it makes it difficult if people can not talk civil about it

Based Džugasvili.

Those were either greeks or kurds. All T*rks are fanatic mudslim shit by default

is he seen as a dictator by the one who hate him?
his supporters faces prejudice? here the work party remaining supporters are seen as ignorant and stupid

Most were arabs but some were christians, maybe armenians.

"
In the Ottoman Empire of Islamic faith, the Christian communities of Syria, Lebanon and Egypt were persecuted not only by Muslims but also through severe suffering inflicted by the Turks.

The largest contingent of immigrants, therefore, is Christians, coming largely from Lebanon and Syria. Far smaller from other points of the old Ottoman Empire, such as Turkey, Palestine, Egypt, Jordan and Iraq."

>Most were arabs but some were christians
* I meant turks

You are completely right though; Turk = Arab

No idea, I cant tell them apart from other sandpeople we got here (mostly Iraqis it seems).
Not related but there is very small Tatar minority here so we have some Turkics.