Anyone got anymore crime docu-kino recommendations, i cant get enough of this stuff

anyone got anymore crime docu-kino recommendations, i cant get enough of this stuff

stuff like:

- the thin blue line
- capturing the friedmans
- the jinx
- making a murderer

also dramatisations like zodiac

please tell me ive not already exhausted the supply

thanks boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY4eHaiVK9s
imdb.com/title/tt0120472/
theunresolvedpodcast.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HE DID IT

This was honestly terrific.
The coverage of the LA Riots was amazing.

The Staircase

I got annoyed by how the entire murder question was ignored and they just focused on who's racist and not.
Is this how American juridical system actually works? Why is racism a bigger deal than the murder?

This a million times this. Every docu coming up should be like this, 10 hours of kino.

cheers boys, nice recs

Staircase is 10/10 lad

No if you watched the docu you would see that it was used as a defense because they did not have any other one to use until the glove incident. Shapiro killed O.J., Cochran, and Bailey in one swift interview after the trial. That man won a lot of respect from that interview.

I'm also curious, If anyone has documentaries on dark subjects thatd be cool
As for your question
The Imposter
Who Took Johnny Gosch
Cropsy

youtube.com/watch?v=lY4eHaiVK9s

thats sweet, especially seeing that theres two follow ups too

Yes all the time. Every time a non white goes to trial his defense always throws "systematic racism, white patriarchy, he dindu nuffin"

Yeah so try to avoid spoilers as much as you can for max enjoyment.

All trial documentaries, series and movies have defense grasping at straws.
Why would they defend the obvious criminal so much that they desperately tried to find loopholes?
Why are they so keen on keeping murderers free?

Hardly.
Lance Ito was a preening fuck who loved the cameras and refused to put his foot down when Johnnie "I Manipulate Juries For Fun" Cochran and the rest of OJ's defense team pulled heinous shit in the court room. The jury was led by the nose on a completely inaccurate definition of dna, the venue should have been changed, evidence was excluded on ridiculous grounds or outright ignored. The mountain of physical evidence was enough to convict ten times over. Read Chris Darden's memoir on the case.

They did that with steven avery and he was white.
>i'm retarded

>not just watching interviews with criminals

All three docs are great. West of Memphis is good as well.

I'm actually high. I'm sorry.

Interrogation videos are interesting as well

Cognitive dissonance was so strong. People refused to believe that a successful rich black athlete could be willing to kill despite his long history of abuse and violence toward women an equally longer historu of his cop buddies covering for him. Cochran used this to spin a tale of a massive conspiracy to frame OJ and pin it on Mark Furhman.

Ed Kemper is literally /our guy/

Waco: The Rules of Engagement imdb.com/title/tt0120472/

The Net (Unabomber doc)

>ctrl+f
>no kalief browder story
it's new, about 3 episodes in

They should've never let Fuhrman on the stand, even if he isn't a racist he is a fucking dumbass.

>show the Rodney King beating video
>cut to Fuhrman saying that this could have been avoided if they didn't ban chokeholds

Laughed my ass off

It's not exactly a crime doc but this was equally engaging.

Because the murderer at that time was black. The O.J. trial was never about him being guilty or not, but more so about proving a point with the U.S legal system vs black people. It proved how effective can the "race"card be in the hands of a capable defense team of attorneys in an already compromised community ('90 L.A.)

The Act of Killing.

>implying the prosecution didn't royally fuck up throughout the case

If you voted Guilty for OJ you would be dumb.

Coming off the rodney king riots you would be stupid to not make the case 100% about racism. Even though OJ was the whitest black guy in america at the time.

thanks for these too my man, all being investigated further

will do, cheers man

seems like a good shout too, thanks

also peter sotos' music album buyers market might interest some too

thanks man, looking into them

these too, cheers bud

thanks also man

im intrigued, thanks bud

When you run out of video: Sword & Scale podcast.

This should keep you busy for a while.

Also: if you enjoyed Zodiac you will probably enjoy Memories of Murder. It's a korean film but easily worth it.

got me covered, thank you my man

Check out this podcast as well, it's a little different than Sword & Scale as it's just a single narrator telling a story over some moody music

theunresolvedpodcast.com/

Infrequent episodes is my only major gripe

thanks again, very generous

is it fiction?

No it's all true, just cases that for the most part are unresolved

oh cool

the GOAT

he took an alford plea earlier this month

This was fine except for all that shit in the first episodes (and later as well) with all the niggers moaning about OJ not caring about the "black struggle" or not constantly antagonize white people like they do. OJ obviously just wanted to live a good life and to be judged by who he was and not the color of his skin. I respected him for that, but apparently in America the race obsession goes too deep.

By the way all that footage from the 60s about police brutality was manipulative as hell. They didn't mention why police became so brutal in the first place: because niggers can't stop being fucking criminals.