If you came out as gay to your family what would they say?

If you came out as gay to your family what would they say?

Disown me. Good thing I'm not a faggot.

>homophobic dane appears

Everyone is dead already. I'm 68 years old.

Ok user
i hope your sister isn't gay too even if i doubt

this

They would ask me when am I going to get a bf

Probably something like

> Oh my god we knew this was why you were such a homophobe sweetums why dont you transition too while youre at it?'

My brother is a fag and it pretty much destroyed my mother mentally shes almost a schizophrenic, makes shit up nonstop and always yells at the dog... basically she was a conservative and grew up on a farm and when her son was a raging homo it snapped her and now shes a self proclaimed liberal.

want to hear a story?

we were at a restaurant with my father, sister, mother, and I, and we just finished our meal. We are going home and the waiter asks us if we need take home boxes - my mother ASKS them if they can re-use a pad of butter that they place on your table... she is such a fucking lunatic, she drives a car to work everyday when she could bike, but she asks them to reuse a tenth ounce of butter....

I'm afraid to even think about it
Seriously?

>a tenth ounce
Do you really talk like this ?

I thought you weren't religious

jesus christ how horrifying

They'd be supportive tho some of my uncles and cousins would be surprised as they've seen me doing strippers two at a time.

>she drives a car to work everyday when she could bike
Not being a yuropussy doesn't make your mom schizophrenic

nothing happened when i did
i expected more tbqh

Being raised in a progressive upper middle class family sounds like fun

jorge?

>Be hetero, when you will have a gf?
>Be gay, when you will have a bf?

The ride never ends

no

Try being less obnoxious and wasteful you fat ox

i wanna sniff

Mom would freak.

pretty good desu
would touch

Never brought home a girl or anything, so they probably already expect that.

im a old grumpy asshole and almost everyone in my lineage is dead

They'd be fine but if I dated a black guy (I'm a guy) then that would be too much and ... it would be too much and they'd definitely talk about me behind closed doors or something.

Oh, i thing they make me drink vodka(isn't joke), then we go to church, hit me by cross and make me marry on girl

You sound more crazy than your mom

To expand on this, if I dated a turbofag or somebody who's obviously gay just by looking at them they'd kindof not like it but brush it to the side. But if I dated like, a normal Herero guy (culturally) who just happened to fuck butts it'd be aight.

That's what I don't get about gays, it's like... great your gay but why does that pull a 180 on your personality.

kawaii as fuck t b h

My mom would probably never talk to me again, dad would most likely disown me and/or unironically try to kill me.
Can't say I don't agree with that, thank god I'm not a disgusting faggot subhuman

UI UIUIUIUIUIII

You sound like a bydlo

they wouldn't care but in the insude they'd be upset I'd go to hell

Surprised. Skeptical. Doubt they'd care much, though. I don't doubt I'm the black sheep of the family.

I want to ravege a cute american twink, make his cute tight hole stuffed with my burrito and make him cry from pain but i would calm him, give him a massage, give him confidence and whisper at his ear that the pain is only for a few days while liking his tear drop from his cheek while hugging him.
But im not a faggot tho.

I’m gay and have never experienced anyone with an issue over it because I’m not surrounded by ignorant losers, everyone I know is educated, middle class and happy enough in their life.

They are very supportive of me generally and would absolutely not say anything negative of it ever. My father would hate me if I changed my persona into a stereotype though, or brought home someone flamboyant.

They would love and accpet me.
If you are actually 68 and go on a website where a whole bunch of 16-24 year olds call each other racial slurs than I would feel sorry for you

in sweden you have to come out of the closet as straight

That's disgusting.

They would be shocked then eventually “accept it” but still not talk about it

My mum is too old and demented to give a fuck and I don't have other family

She used to be liberal af though but these people often still have prejudice they just hide it imo

I had sex with some dudes but I'm mostly straight

Same thing with my best friend. He'll fuck a guy if the opportunity falls on his lap but he's also mostly straight and prefers a nice set of tits. Difficult to wrap your head around but stranger things exist in our world.

Are you non-White?

10/10

>I had sex with some dudes but I'm mostly straight

As long as I'm happy she's happy too

Nothing happened when my sister told them about her bisexuality, it's like it was no big deal, never discussed about it after that

I am and did. They don't care. They aren't even my birth parents

I came out to my family recently, they were shocked at first but they accept it totally. I was hoping them badgering me about a partner but it's almost made that worse desu

I came out already
they said they knew
"you have 3 older brothers who were very horny for girls but you werent" fuck this

got a bf

Nah, just got outta college and I didn't have the time for a bf while schooling

It's just than I can't develop romantic feelings for men but sucking each other off etc is fine

greentext

Something along the lines of "not in my house you aren't"

ʇ,uǝɹɐ noʎ ǝsnoɥ ʎɯ ui ʇoN

It seems as if it's always Americans who have schizophrenia

Why? I thought Spain loves faggots

"Finally"

Be happy for me, and also banter me

there's a gay dutch on here that when he came out his mom was very disappointed in him cause he doesnt have better fashion sense

I'm still in the closet :/

>ok just get us grandchildren
Dad's own words.

Dad would kill me, not joking. Mom would be supportive

They're very liberal, and would accept it. Probably be sad that they won't have any grandkids, but they should be used to that idea by now anyway...

what's your dad's ethnic background?

>oh thank god so that's why you dont have a girlfriend
it would give them false hope

yes we do

I can't imagine this.

>why dont you transition too while youre at it?'
Fair question desu.

he's mixed with a bunch of different ethnic groups. His problem is that he has dementia and was raised as a conservative catholic

Worst I'd probably get is an "alright bender?" everytime I went to visit.

Your name is Bender? What kind of name is that

I think my parents suspect I am gay. My parents raised me conservative working class, but the last few years has been suspiciously obvious about making it clear he is ok with his sons being gay. My mum completely does not care and has given up prompting it out of me.

I have had no girls hit on me, but been asked out by 4 guys in the last few years.

I think if I came out everyone would be very relieved and happy for me

>tfw completely straight and would rather be a virgin forever than prison gay

I don't know why, but I seem to be a beacon of gay vibes.

Told my mum I was bi, she's fine with it, but questions if I am because I'm not feminine and shit talk flamboyant gays (one tried to fuck me a while back, so that's why). Would never tell my dad, he would disown me, but it doesn't bother me because I'm more compelled to women anyway. Nobody seems to care in the UK, (unless you're in a paki or some overly backwards crackhead neighborhood) which is a good thing, you aren't special for liking cock.

British slang for faggot.

Do people still say "Poof"?

I like how my parents chalked seeing me getting a kiss from my bf up to him being European and that's just how Europeans greet and part.
They say poofter

Say the same if they ever catch you giving him head. "That's how they say goodbye"

They'd bash me tbqh

they wouldn't care

they'd be shocked. closetfag here

they'd probably be relieved that you won't partake in the national sheep shagging tradition

Probably wouldn't mind much. My mother would just be disappointed I would never give her grandchildren.

YOU ADOPTED FROM SWEDEN

How many stones does a tenth ounce of butter weigh?

my dad cried for 3 whole days

this is a very bizarre kind of feel

Can't tell for sure. Either rage bragging how worthless I am or just silent disgust and disapproval.

In any case reaction would not be positive

>my dad cried
Looks like the gay runs in the family, then.

They're Christian and used to be strongly anti-gay over 10 years ago but I haven't heard them say anything about gays in years. I don't know really.

YAAAASSS SLAY SLAY SLAY

They were fine with it, they don't mention it much now though

unironically this. my family probably hopes i'm gay

KEK

they'd send me straight to gulag and never talk to me again

How did I miss this little gem?

Nice work once again, Finland.