Jil Stein in the debates = landslide win for Trump (SHILL FOR JIL)

Consider this:
If Jill Stein can get into the debates, Trump is guarenteed a victory in November. The woman vote and the BernBot vote would be split.
We need to shill for Jill Stein on reddit and vote for her in the polls. Gary Johnson might be a problem but Jill would only help. She would take zero votes away from Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eB5FlcFv-U8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=58&v=nee3Ig7zupY
jill2016.com/sanders_endorsement_clinton
indystar.com/story/news/2016/06/30/giant-meteor-hitting-earth-polling-well-presidential-election/86572136/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree.
How do you feel about Johnson pulling votes away from Hillary? What do you think the spread would be for either third party candidate in terms of pull-away votes from the two main parties?

Gary would possibly pull more votes away from Trump than Hillary.
He'd get a lot of Bernbots away from Hillary but he'd also gain the NeverTrumpers. Mitt Romney even said he'd vote for a libertarian before Trump.

Just from my gut, I would say the vote make-up for each third party candidate would be something like the following:

>Stein
40% Dem -- 5% Rep -- 55% Ind/3rd

>Johnson
25% Dem -- 20% Rep -- 55% Ind/3rd

I agree, we need to Shill for Jill, berniebots won't be smart enough to think this will help Trump win

I see more of the "NeverTrump" fags either staying home or eventually getting behind Trump out of pure hatred of Hillary as time goes on and events unfold, moreso than I see them voting for a third party. Mainstream Republicans will just simply go for that (R) more often than not if they bother turning out.

I know Johnson just starting shilling really hard for the Bernouts to get on board with him, and he's more left-libertarian and cuckish than a Ron Paul type libertarian.

Johnson clearly sold his soul even more than he had before.
His running mate is clearly running the entire show and is a full blown neocon.

don't feel like making a thread for this. what do you guys think of wearechange?

youtube.com/watch?v=eB5FlcFv-U8

also, why are libtards so gullible?

Vid related. The way he highjacked Bernie's slogans had me loling
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=58&v=nee3Ig7zupY

Link related might help sway the Bern victims towards Jill:
jill2016.com/sanders_endorsement_clinton

14 seconds in and the narrator is so cringe, I don't know how much further I'll get

>cringe

>implying this guy doesn't speak like he's straight from Plebbit

Okay, once you adjust to his autist voice, it's bearable.

Jill (((Stein)))

he has a Brooklyn accent if that's what you mean.

It's becoming harder and harder to determine with echoes come from the coincidence detector and the ones that people ham-fistedly feel the need to insert themselves.

Also, what's your point? If we make her our pawn to steal votes away from Crooked Hillary, who fucking cares if she's a Jew or not?

That was a whole lot of buzzwords and very little reasoning.

Bump.
Also, I think she has more problems with Hillary than Trump (even though she's closer to Hillary with her policies) so the debates would almost be two vs. one.

>Implying these retards could fathom a strategy that's more complicated than their usual "HURDURR MAGA".

Hillary bought the election already. She's going to win. The establishment knows the average republican voter is too retarded to do anything like shill for an ideological enemy in order to promote vote splitting.

I would love to see this happen.

But just look at your replies already.

>80774745
>if i use a hitler picture they'll think I'm a tru pollonaik

Not finding an argument here.

Would you like to share your analysis of the situation?

Rush did it last election trying to help Hillary. Operation chaos is what he called it.

BernBot here and I support this idea.

I seriously think Hillary would be worse than Trump. Basically 4 more years of George Bush Jr. and 16 has been plenty.

See. This is what Hillary has to beat. This guy is like the Mensa tier of Trump supporters right here.

Well then you'll have to recruit the Bernie bros for it. Because the altrightfags here are too stupid to pull it off.

This would be fucking glorious. Please Kek make it happen

indystar.com/story/news/2016/06/30/giant-meteor-hitting-earth-polling-well-presidential-election/86572136/
>Public Policy Polling (PPP) is a North Carolina-based polling company. They are not a hoax. But they do have a history of asking unusual questions along with the usual "who would you vote for, do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion," and so on. For instance, they asked Florida voters if Ted Cruz was the Zodiac Killer and if Christians believed President Obama would be Raptured.

>The Giant Meteor 2016 movement, also known as Sweet Meteor O' Death or #SMOD16, began as a joke by those unhappy with their presidential choices. The Twitter account now boasts more than 20,000 followers. You can even get a bumper sticker. "Ready to Make an Impact, Tough on Putin & Iran," the bio reads. "I'll probably destroy all Earthly life."

Well at least it's upfront about it.

>So in the poll, which really happened, 43 percent of people would vote for Clinton, 38 percent for Trump and 13 percent would break for the giant meteor.

>7 percent were undecided.

>Of note: The meteor option polled nearly twice as high as a separate question which included the main third (and fourth) party candidates. Jill Stein of the Green Party polled at 2 percent, while Libertarian Gary Johnson hit 5 percent.

Voters would literally rather die in a hail of fire and brimstone than live under a President Johnson/Stein.

I would concur with this. But Reps is even lower than what you gave Stein.

t. guy working in politics.

Once enough Sup Forumsacks hop on board, let's get some actual shilling plans going.
This can work and it would be amazing. Imagine a election map where almost every state with the Green party on the ballot goes red. Jil can unintentionally make that happen.

>16 has been plenty
What did he mean by this?

Also fuck you guys.

I came up with this idea weeks ago and nobody was onboard.

I apologize for the lateness, leaf.
But let's make this happen.

I for one welcome our space rock overlords

Thanks user. Pretty much just pulled those numbers straight out of my ass. I figured it would be less than 5% but I guess that's what error margins are for.

>guy working in politics
Are you allowed to be more specific? I would love to hear some insights

>A fucking leaf
Please don't be bitter. I'm sure your PM would assure you that the fact that less people supported your pitch than the one ITT means that yours was objectively better.

Who #ShillForJill here

I looked into her platform and stopped reading at the word "patriarchy". If she can help harm Shillary's chances at making a further mockery of the system, I say welcome to the ballot.

the hillpill is the worst, the others are just strawmans

>implying that it matters for the people we're targeting

BUMP
U
M
P

Looks like too many chumps are stuck in shill threads to get on board with this campaign. Oh well. I tried to keep the thread alive OP, but tards gonna tard.

Use a high echo factor, or just two