Trump will be holding an event this Friday announcing his VP pick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmKVRVX4q-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

with Flynn you win

SESSIONS OR SOMEONE SIMILAR PLEASE.

>mfw he picks Pence

1st for Gingrich

Pretty clear it's Newt after the Fox thing.

He's going to pick Sanders

Really hope it's Flynn, but it's most likely gonna be Newt.

PLEASE

DO NOT

BE

GINGRICH

FOR FUCKS SAKE

Mfw it's Christie

Real Talk who's actually a possbillity?

Reasonable Tier
>Gingrich
>Flynn
>Pence

Not Impossible Tier
>Sessions

Wishful Thinking Tier
>Webb

Cuck Tier
>Sanders
>Cruz

PLS!

NOT NEWT!

NOT NEWT!

NOT NEWT!

youtube.com/watch?v=jmKVRVX4q-k

The VP, Donald.

>Pence
>reasonable

he's the fucking worst pick

PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR PICK MR. TRUMP

IVANKA
V
A
N
K
A

Why not? Newt is pretty based.

His VP will be chuck norris.

> INTENSITY INTENSIFIES

>I was just fucking with you America. you stupid asses

PLS NO GINGRICH

PUT HIM ON THE MOON INSTEAD

Wat fox thing? Link?

Obstructionist globalist. Enough said. Gingrich isn't a good pick. Great on experience but hes a neo-con.

I just hope he chooses a military man

Trump needs to pick someone without any political baggage

Newt is a fucking retarded choice. Practically Palin-tier. It's going to turn off a lot of Bernie voters.

this. we need a military man for the upcoming race war and fallout from his election

How mad would you be if it was Ben Garrison?

If it is Newt I'll not vote at all this cycle. Don't let me down Trump. If you do I'll not even be butthurt because that'll mean he's been a shill since the start.

GIMME THE NEWT GIMME THE NEWT

Webb or Rand pls, I guess Flynn is okay, anything else would be terrible except maybe Sessions.

A good deterrent against assassination attempts as well.

IT'S GINGRICH, THE MOONBASE APPROACHES TRUMPFAGS

Webb. It was always going to be Webb.

This isn't over , Donald

The VP, hand it over

it doesn't matter the VP has no input on policy

he won't take any shit from liberals during the campaign which is about all a VP is good for in an election

Not wanting Newt "The Moon Man" whatever his last name is.

I'm hoping it's Newt if only for the buttrage it will start on Sup Forums.

we all know trump's going to pull his wildcard
RIP hilldawg

MUHHHH DICKKKKK NIGGGAAAAA

WEBB OR FLYNN OR NOTHING
NO KEKSERVATIVES ON THE TICKET

I think reasonable means it's within the realm of likelihood. Pence, Gingrich, and Christie are all shitty options who'll probably backstab Trump given the chance.

[1st Post, most premium quality post]

I'd love Sessions, however he'd be better served staying in the Senate honestly.

Flynn is the most well rounded pick. I have family who worked with him in the DIA and he'sw supposedly quite red pilled on A LOT of "issues"... {'>'}... we talk about here.

Hi there underage

Apparently you don't remember the election with McCain and Palin who single handedly killed his entire campaign.

>it's my bimbo wife, Ivanka

shills need to fuck off

STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE

Flynn is a meme created to sell books.

Should be someone nobody expects, for maximum press coverage and shock appeal. Obviously not someone stupid who will ruin his campaign, but not anyone we can imagine until Friday.

>Nigel coming to America right as Trump announces his VP
>implying this is a coincidence

I, for one, welcome our UKIP VP.

i hope hes been holding out on all the rayciss rebuttals and picks ben carson

mfw its newt

you're a fucking retard if you think Gingrich is a Palin-tier pick

Palin was obviously an identity politics pick and a stumbling ditz who couldn't defend herself

say what you want about Gingrich's positions but the man doesn't just sit there and take it like McCain and Palin would

Please be true

Newt quit Fox.

Doesn't mean much considering Trump already confirmed Gingrich would be involved with the campaign and in the cabinet.

Literally no one he can pick will make everyone on Sup Forums happy

It should be Pence, no one will be really pissed off about it, while no one will be super excited either

>wanting jewt "the jew man" anywhere near the presidency
Pic related is the guaranteed VP pick. You'd better screencap this post, and fast.

>what is dick Cheney

Allen B West ya bish

2nd this. Newt has been a senior chair in TA\/15t0ck for a long time.

They'll kill Trump and make him POTUS asap then REALLY get the ball rolling on the whole NWO thing.

I think it would be insanity to pick a democrat or even former democrat

This... but I haven't heard anything about Sessions for a while. Everything really rests on this decision. Newt would be better than some, but still a major disappointment.

Just Newt my shit up

Thing is as soon as there is a debate, they can pull the "Your VP was for NAFTA, so whos side are you on Mr. Man hehehehehe"

and the reddit tier voters who think they're informed will get all huffy puffy about newtie.

Also hes an establishment pick, if you want Trump to be JFK'd thats your pick.

Rand Paul

except Gingrich has a terrible reputation

also

>muh white privilege Gingrich

kill yourself liberal faggot

>sources

cnbc are gullible

nice digits
>mfw Pence

>>implying this is a coincidence

his mysterious resignation?

oh baby

Sauce?

this and this. he's liable to go for the old shocker

Jeb! Jeb! Jeb!
Please God make it Jeb!

So much for announcing it at the RNC

fucking can't wait for newt. pol will hate it until he unleashes about 20 years of frustration on warren. then everyone will say "I wanted him all along."

HAIL SESSIONS

what about this campaign hasn't been calculated insanity?

Can't, he's already filed for re-election in the Senate

Pat Buchanan wildcard bitches!

Newt is a great pick because VP is President of the Senate. You need a legislative guy there. That's why Biden was a great pick for Obama.

If it's anyone but Flynn, he's making a huge mistake. If it's Gingrich, then it proves Trump has been in Hillary's pocket the entire time because it would make Trump completely unelectable while making a fool out of a former enemy of the Clintons.

Yeah man! He'll totally unleash on Warren about all that white privilege she has! #blacklivesmatter

Flynn who?

If It's Pence, Trump is a fucking idiot.

>“I'm not going to list all the good things Oprah has done to make this country better, but one does stand out in my mind, especially since I've been thinking about educations issues for this book,” Trump wrote, listing her among the country's greatest individual success stories like Bill Gates and Madonna. “Oprah has inspired millions of young women to get an educations and improve their lives.”

>Trump goes on to cheer Oprah as “a literary kingmaker and queenmaker” who catapults “authors featured by her book club” to “the bestseller list.” These qualities, Trump wrote, are what make Oprah his ideal running mate.

>“In early October I announced formation of a committee to explore a run for the presidency. At the time I announced that my first choice for vice president would be Oprah Winfrey,” he wrote. “Again the political elites chortled—Oprah Winfrey! They just don't understand how many Americans respect and admire Oprah for her intelligence and caring. She has provided inspiration for millions of women to improve their lives, go back to school, learn to read, and take responsibility for themselves.

>“If I can't get Oprah,” Trump added. “I'd like someone like her.”

the anti newt crowd is a vocal minority

>TFW Trumps VP is John Miller

With Cruz you lose

Pretty much this.

If he picks Newt, I won't vote for him.

Like Alex Jones says, the VP pick is the true test to see if he's on our side.
If he picks some globalist scum like Newt, he's clearly not.

What are the chances of it coming out before Friday? It'll leak thursday night right?

yeah when i think trump i think guy fighting in the trenches

I agree.

The military general guy.

THIS IS FALSE TO GET VIEWS

VP IS CHOSEN AT CONVENTION

Bringing nukes to a gunfight.

this.

I know most people on here are going to pass it off as 12D CHESS but if he actually intends on doing the things he said he would know that VP is an insurance policy, not an assassination invitation.

Sessions is a good choice though

Officially appointed as running mate. Can be announced long before.

True, Sessions is no cuckservative.

What the fuck with canadians saying that same thing everywhere.

Nobody gives a fuck about the parties, look at all democrats who say they'll vote Trump and the neocons who will vote hillary.

>mfw flynnfags
he may be a good general, but he's no VP material