running win10m on it even though it's not officially supported
good piece of hardware and software
used to my bf's but he cracked the screen and i replaced it

cannabis withdrawal

Post great Englishmen lads

what's with all the earlies tonight? christ

how do we stop the amerimongrel meme

the goal

dad is cooking breakfast for dindins(sausage, taters, eggs, bacon) lads but i'm on a diet
the smell is torture iih(if i'm honest)

post the sara to the bogs copypasta

I approximate my IQ at roughly 135. Not a genius by any stretch of the imagination, but almost certainly more intelligent than 99% of you runts.

*tannoy crackles and hisses*
can sara please report to aisle 6 for a cleanup, that's sara to aisle 6 for a cleanup, thank you

have a strong coffee then brush your teeth fatlad, you won't feel like eating anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=NJtqEdFPoWY

130 is 2 standard deviations above so that'd be genius. if you're not smart enough to know that..

>Mouncey, a 190cm, 100kg former Australian handball representative who transitioned

>Perhaps the most eloquent response was made in Fairfax Media by Dale Sheridan, a transgender woman and lawyer.

>"Mouncey's physical attributes simply make up the range and diversity in women," she wrote.

What do you think is the normal range in 'physical attributes' of womens penises Sup Forums? I don't want to think my future girlfriend (female) has too small or too large a penis.

anime

What is she mumbling beneath that religion of peace mask? "I don't understand this?"

I'm genius enough to know that what normies might call 'genius' doesn't really mean much desu. Real intelligence starts at about 150, minimum

i'm doing quite well so far desu.
i have to pause and think for a bit and re-read some sentences, but other than that i'm doing okay.

im as australian as apple pie

Any love God and his son Jesus man in?

my arms are so sore and tired it's a struggle to do anything other than sit still. i have to go on my laptop to get a file and i'm dreading it

be a sad day when he kicks off

>labour
dropped

No yank can ever be a lad

>tfw you accidentally reply to an australian

love jesus, hate god
simple as

how's your diet going xx

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

>toil on the morrow

hello darkness my old friend...

is there a more reddit piece of punctuation than the ellipsis?

racist

Doing a big think about how much i love God and his son Jesus in a plutonic sense

fuck off non-lad

can't stop playing overwatch lads

How often do you get a haircut?

Every 3-4 months here

>on the morrow
do brits really say this

I bet i could beat u 1v1

yes it's a common phrase

its not very fun

I've had a stone tablet passed down in my family since antiquity. On it Plato wrote that you're a dickhead.

more like overrated hahahahahahahahahahaha

Love God, His son Jesus, and Her Majesty. Simple as

i estimate myself at 130 IQ except unironically. i think right at 2 standard deviations sounds right for me, being top ~2% of the population. there's things i'm bad at but usually if i study for like a month at it, i can turn it into something i'm good at. i'm in college and i never really study for my classes, i just study what i'm interested in

read that if you have a traumatic experience, if you play tetris within 24 hours, it'll severely reduce the effect it has on your mental health

madness

What, the girl or the car?

kinda want to work in nz
how often does it rain there? love rain me

the father the son and the holy ghost

saw a security guard who looked EXACTLY like Kevin Rudd

wanted to tell him until I realized she had boobs.

Love God, Love Jesus

Simple as

Sad reality of the liberal leftist shit-pile we live in. Gone are the days of good old Britain, come one come all, let's ruin the country for everyone and fill it full of terrorist, paedophilic ignorant scum who are paid to hate us. Fuck off back to your own shit-pile you ugly bin-liner wearing smelly fucking cunts.

do it once a month lad. tell her you want it short and faded on the sides, about an inch on the top. god tier hair style. black women are the best hairstylists

yeah just like we say fortnight for 2 weeks

Every 6 weeks or thereabouts. What's it cost there? $15 here and I usually tip the barber $3

did they go around collecting people who just went through traumas and have them play tetris?

probably, I'm shite

doesn't stop me playing though

Signing up for the gym tomorrow lads.

Got to lose my beer gut.

Mate you just passed up the chance to fuck a female kevin rudd

Would love for Emma Watson to look at me like this after I've completely ruined her holes with my cock and left her a sticky, sexually satisfied mess.

what the fuck i had a mental breakdown about a month or so ago and i just out of the blue started playing tetris afterwards after not playing it my entire life. started playing the day after and continued until now. where did you hear this from

Love this x

if you love rain, move to manchester la

Top 2% of the population seems right for me too I'd imagine, but I don't think that's even close to genius. You need to be looking at top 0.1% or maybe even 0.01% for that.

>I usually tip the barber

going to take acid in the premier inn in coventry

cut it myself with a pair of scissors like a real man

love god, hate jesus

>premier inn

alri lenny

landor desu

t. poverty

U should play the meme characters they are the funnest

"competitive" game with terrible balance
very typical of blizzard desu

>Top 2% of the population seems right for me too I'd imagine

We tip here too, just not as much or as often as yanks.

Just tipped the police in Coventry off about some druggie business happening at the Premier Inn.

Don't need it cut nearly that often. My hairdresser's a middle-aged poorthener.

I could get a cut from a barber for $10-20, but I splurge a bit on the experience and pay $80 to go to a hairdresser.

>We tip here too,

the state of leafland, I tip for no man

pretty sure genius starts at 130 but don't know where i read that or in what context. at 130 IQ you can do things people would consider you need to be a genius to do, you just need to combine it with a good and consistent work ethic

I tip the hairdresser 5 quid on a 20 quid cut

always pictured manchester and birmingham as post industrial shitholes full of pakis and endless terraced brick houses
would rather live in a small town or even a village though i'm afraid the career shan't be allowing that

>We tip here too

fuck off pierre never set foot on english soil

>go to the bar
>order a beer
>man literally reaches behind him in to a fridge
>pay the designated $5 for the beer
>somehow expected to pay the bartender extra for his effort, despite the fact that he already gets paid for his job

will NEVER understand this mentality

is it planeposting time already

they are both INCREDIBLY grim cities yet both think they're the centre of the universe

Aussies never tip because your minimum wage is insane.

I tip the barber in the UK. Maybe a coin or two, nothing huge, but I go to the same place every time and although I don't go in there with pictures expecting some professional model job I don't want them to fuck it up so it helps to smile, tip and chit chat a little.

no

Can /brit/ pass an American government science test?

The survey, done every two years, tests the public's knowledge of basic facts in the physical and biological sciences. The average American scores 5.8 out of 10

>1. The center of the Earth is very hot. True or false?
(16% of Americans get this wrong)
>2. The continents have been moving their location for millions of years and will continue to move. True or false?
(17% of Americans get this wrong)
>3. Does the Earth go around the sun, or does the sun go around the Earth?
(26% of Americans get this wrong)
>4. All radioactivity is man-made. True or false?
(28% of Americans get this wrong)
>5. Electrons are smaller than atoms. True or false?
(47% of Americans get this wrong)
>6. Lasers work by focusing sound waves. True or false?
(53% of Americans get this wrong)
>7. The universe began with a huge explosion. True or false?
(61% of Americans get this wrong)
>8. It's the father's gene that decides whether the baby is a boy or girl. True or false?
(37% of Americans get this wrong)
>9. Antibiotics kill viruses as well as bacteria. True or false?
(49% of Americans get this wrong)
>10. Human beings, as we know them today, developed from earlier species of animals. True or false?
(52% of Americans get this wrong)

youtube.com/watch?v=CfYl6_f2Mdg

i.4cdn.org/gif/1507806611621.webm

also originally thought scouser was a derogatory term like nigger

Really don't understand girls uses of filters.

Many of the ones I work with have perfectly fine faces that don't need to be hidden by camera trickery.

Some of them actually coming out looking odd rather than cute or pretty.

Honestly the majority of girls I see that abuse filters can look either pretty or cute if they just take a normal picture.

But sadly there must be something going on in girls heads and their media they consume causing them to think they need to edit their faces.

Boys have the same problem but not to the same extent but even the worst abuser on my snapchat doesn't use them for every photo.

Well duh, you have to pay him for any human decency. Expected tipping (lest they spit in your shit) is one of the most disgusting parts of the US desu.

At least both of them still have nice comfy rural commuter villages within half an hour though. London is slightly nicer as a city, but it's still a shithole and you've got to drive for about an hour and a half before you find anything like that, and the property prices will still be ridiculous