W-why can't we play Al Jazira every week

w-why can't we play Al Jazira every week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qd82YFfAXYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i feel u bro

Just

La Liga is already lost and he knows it.
He's saving himself for the UCL

he's the Kobe Bryant of soccer

But they almost lost to Al Jazira, you brainlet.

>muh brand hype and popularity contest awards
>TSUUUUU

i-i want to thank my teammates for this ballon d'or i will so graciously accept on their behalf

Funny how you try to pick 1 for each of his awards, but Di Maria’s good season was the Ramos one so go suck your midget’s cock

TSUUUUU

>tfw once Penaldo and Messi retire you'll notice just how irrelevant la liga is and the only reason the Penaldo/Messi "rivalry" was concocted was to get people to watch the league to make more shekels
>tfw the Asensio/Countinho "rivalry" doesn't really have the same ring to it

Why do Ronaldofags give him any merit for the Eurocup?
He 'played' (barely touched the ball) only the first 20 minutes of the final match and then had to be replaced

what was the one where Blatter rigged it?

Based Alessandro

2010 one, in favour of your doping midget

I mean the one where he illegally extended the duration of the vote & forced all of Africa into voting for Ronaldo, which African officials later disclosed

are you implying ramos didn't save him in 2016?

>american education

>it only counts if you play full 90 mins in the final, everything else (3 goals 3 assists) doesnt count
lmao

Thanks for reminding me of the sham that 2013 was, I had forgotten and actually thought he at least had won something with Real Madrid lmao

>Messi set to win it easily, had a better season than Penaldo
>Blatter makes fun of Ronaldo
>Ronaldo throws a sissy fit, threatens to not show up at the ceremony unless he's given the trophy
>Blatter illegally extends the vote and gives a call to African officials to make them switch their vote from Messi to Ronaldo
>nobody understands how he won it and just assumes it was a pity prize

Based

>yfw Donaldo fags stay quiet after this

Honestly that year made it clear the award was nothing more then a marketing campaign.

>illegally

He is the head of the organization he can do what ever he wants. Giving Ronaldo trophies creates a fake rivalry and in the end makes FIFA more money. It also generates income through YouTube videos for arabs creating Ronaldo stepover and tap in compilations. He's generating jobs and economic growth for poor peasants.

Look at this video
youtube.com/watch?v=Qd82YFfAXYI

14 Million views of Ronaldo doing nothing
That's at the minimum $11,000 USD or 102,646 Moroccan Dihram. Do you know how much you can buy with that Dihram? These kids are feeding their families with this money. I hope you aren't against this.

thatsa lotta dihrams

S E E T H I N G

kek

Gaynaldo btfo

>based argie nailed that comp

Who is Black man and why?

this. If the guy didn't pass to his offside teamate, it would be 2x0.

It's probably Eder winning euro 2016 in the finals without ronaldo

Fucking kek

Messi_feat_5_ballon_doors_with_Xavi_face_photoshopped_on_them.jpg

>le pass sideways man

>it only counts if you play full 90 mins in the final
it literally does
the whole fucking point of being considered the Balon d'Or is to give merit to the guy who played the best by far and showed up in the most important situations for your team. Ronaldo did neither.

>it literally does
your flag is literally irrelevant

Look who's talking

>Absolutely seething Messifag
Jesus how embarrassing

Mahammadou pls

lmao

FFS GET RID OF THIS USELESS FAGGOT BEFORE WE SINK INTO RELEGATION

you are a shitskin

Get out of my country you mentally ill leaf.

Remember when Tsunaldo literally won the match against Bayern for Real by being offside twice?